Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineab0
Stranger
USA = biggest terrorists organisation on earth ???
    #392060 - 09/12/01 05:51 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

The USA is not more then a very big, rich and powerfull terrorists organisation ! (im talking about the governement)
Ok, they've done some good things in the past but what about the terror they spread on the whole world ???
What about the innocent who died in vietnam ?
What about hiroshima ? What about the irakis who are dying because of american economy sanctions ? What about all this innocent people ???

There is no target high enough, to allow so unhuman methods to reach it ! (sorry for my incorrect english ;) )

so what do you think ?

------------------------------------------------
CAPITALISM IS ORGANISED CRIME
------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: USA = biggest terrorists organisation on earth ??? [Re: ab0]
    #392064 - 09/12/01 06:09 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

ab0, my country has made mistakes in the past. No nation is blameless before the world. The nuclear attack of Japan, as devastating as it was, was necessary. It did what it was supposed to do, save lives. The dropping of those 2 fateful bombs from the Enola Gay brought about a quick end to world war two. It saved the lives over over an estimated at least two hundread thousand Soldiers for the Empire of Japan and a hundread thousan American boys. It saved gross lives if you consider how many would have died had it not happened. I believe using the a-bomb was justified.

Yes, a lot of innocent Iraqis starve to death every day because of our sanctions, and that's just as tragic as the deaths of our families in NYC and Washington DC. I can't with a good conciounce defend those bloody sanctions and I'de be willing to argue with anyone that does.

I also hate the war my nation sponsored against the innocent people in Serbia, siding with militant Muslims in an internal cival war.

But this does not justify the murder of our innocent people. May God rest their souls and bring comfort to their families.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Offlinemadscientist
journeyman
Re: USA = biggest terrorists organisation on earth ??? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #392072 - 09/12/01 06:37 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

One imporatant thing about the iraquis; saddam has lots of cash, he would just rather spend it on guns and mansions for himself than on his own people. If he were to cooperate with the UN, we could all breath a little easier. It must be said though... its difficult to separate a nations military actions from the actions of terrorists. Just becuase the US drops its bombs from aircraft, rather than plant them on site, doesnt mean it isnt terrorism. But so what? if the attacks yesterday were a legitamte act of war, rather than terrorism, doesnt make them any more right! By the way, have you ever noticed that whenever the US is attacked the attackers are branded cowards but whenever the US attacks anyone else they call the US cowards? makes you think......

Instead of the dove as the symbol of peace we should have a pillow. Its got more feathers but doesnt have that nasty sharp beak......

--------------------
Instead of the dove as the symbol of peace we should have a pillow. Its got more feathers but doesnt have that nasty sharp beak......

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: USA = biggest terrorists organisation on earth ??? [Re: madscientist]
    #392078 - 09/12/01 06:59 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

If Iraq would cooperate with the UN about all the restrictions the USA wants they would be invaded and conquored by Iran. Iran has a more extremist brand of Islam than Iraq and that would be a disaster if Iraq fell.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

OfflinesiZZsyrup
Stranger
Re: USA = biggest terrorists organisation on earth ??? [Re: madscientist]
    #392083 - 09/12/01 07:08 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry to be rude, but would please listen at your selves. I want restitution ash much as the next man, but it hasnt been 24hrs. Lets pay alittle respect to the deceased and their families. They need alot help in N.Y. and D.C. Its time to pull together lend a hand , give blood , then lets fuck these bastards up!!

"I search the face of life only to find death"- I AM

--------------------
"Fuck the World"

Offlinecyclone
Stranger
Loc: northern N.C.
    #392178 - 09/12/01 09:32 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

to abO: you need to go back and review your history books buddy. We (the US) followed the French into Viet Nam and we ( the American people) forced an end to the war by showing our opposition to it in the streets using means given to us by our Constitution and Bill of Rights. Do you know of any non-capilistic non- democratic government where this could happen? I don't think so. Also, the whole world would be speaking german or japanese right now if we chose to not pull its ass out of the fire in 1940-45. So study really hard and come back and reply when you get out of high school.

Invisiblepuscle
genius of love
Loc: NY
    #392199 - 09/12/01 09:55 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

That was then, this is now. We learned from Vietnam. And the Earth learned from the A-bomb. You've judged us by two of our most troubled children.

OfflineOsama_Bin_Laden
journeyman

#392200 - 09/12/01 09:56 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

The SATAN America is a terrorist nation. WAging undeclared war against many countries, independant nations. Vietnam, Iraq, Palistine, Serbia, etcetera. Acts of war which are commited with out a declaration of war are acts of state sponsored terrorism. Death to the snake, body and head.

Rejoice for today we have bound SATAN and soon Palistine shall be free of the abomination of the west.

--------------------

Invisiblepuscle
genius of love
Loc: NY
Re: USA = biggest terrorists organisation on earth ??? [Re: Osama_Bin_Laden]
    #392206 - 09/12/01 09:59 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

We will dance on the heads of your fallen comrades! No wait, that's your line.

Edited by puscle on 09/12/01 11:07 AM.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: USA = biggest terrorists organisation on earth ??? [Re: Osama_Bin_Laden]
    #392223 - 09/12/01 10:21 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

your a sick fuck...i hope you lose someone in your family one day...quit being a smartass.

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#392226 - 09/12/01 10:25 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

your nothing but a sock puppet...get a life

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: England
    #392388 - 09/12/01 01:28 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

If America regards those that live outside it's boarders as inferior to those that live within, then it should come as no surprise that such events occur. Bush warbles on about 'democracy' but when people get excluded from it, they are driven to such actions. You may be living in the freest, most powerful nation on earth, but most people are not. Western democracy comes at a price,. its wealth and freedom by virtue of others' poverty and oppression. I am as shocked by the deaths yesterday as I am by the thousands who die each day in the world as a result of US overt and covert policies. Why should someones life be less valuable because they happpen to have been born in a certain part of the world? An major military response that kills civilians needs to be condemned as louldly as yesterdays disaster.

--------------------
MAPS.org: supporting psychedelic and medical marijuana research since 1986

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Sloppy thinking [Re: mm.]
    #392620 - 09/12/01 05:54 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

mm. writes:

"Bush warbles on about 'democracy' but when people get excluded from it, they are driven to such actions."

WHO is excluding them from democracy? Certainly not the U.S. government. If the U.S. government had its way, EVERY nation on the planet would adopt its form of government.

Are you saying that if these people were able to experience democracy, they would not perform such actions? That would indicate that you believe democracy is a better system than the ones under which they currently live. Yet the U.S. is criticized constantly for "forcing its culture" - democracy - on the rest of the world. It's a no-win situation isn't it? If they support others in their quest for democracy, they are accused of "imperialism". If they stand back and let things unfold, they are accused of "heartless indifference" and "isolationism". Which is it to be?

"Western democracy comes at a price, its wealth and freedom by virtue of others' poverty and oppression."

This is absolute nonsense. It is not necessary for other nations to be run by oppressive regimes in order for the Western nations to flourish. Western nations need nothing from Russia or China or Cambodia or Cuba or Afghanistan. If those nations were to vanish tomorrow, or if they had never existed in the first place, it would make very little, if any, impact on the lives of those in the free world. Oh, except the tax burden would be less, since there would be less foreign aid spent.

The production of wealth is not a zero-sum game. It is sheer sloppy thinking and mindless repetition of propagandist rhetoric to assert that the only way to flourish is to steal from others.

pinky

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: USA = biggest terrorists organisation on earth ??? [Re: mm.]
    #392729 - 09/12/01 07:35 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

if they have to resort to this then they are inferior and should be treated like mere rodants

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Re: Sloppy thinking [Re: Phred]
    #393071 - 09/13/01 04:22 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

Are you saying that if these people were able to experience democracy, they would not perform such actions?

I am saying that if the US listened to these people and took account of their views, instead of just backing the racist Israeli government no matter what, then people would not need to use such extreme measures.

In reply to:

It is not necessary for other nations to be run by oppressive regimes in order for the Western nations to flourish. Western nations need nothing from Russia or China or Cambodia or Cuba or Afghanistan. If those nations were to vanish tomorrow, or if they had never existed in the first place, it would make very little, if any, impact on the lives of those in the free world. Oh, except the tax burden would be less, since there would be less foreign aid spent.

If all poverty and repression vanished tommorow, the US would economy would collapse.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Sloppy thinking [Re: mm.]
    #393113 - 09/13/01 06:18 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

****If all poverty and repression vanished tommorow, the US would economy would collapse. ****

If there wasn't a United States there would be more famine....think about it

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

#393208 - 09/13/01 09:09 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleHarry_Ballsonia
journeyman
Loc: Florida
Re: USA = biggest terrorists organisation on earth ??? [Re: mm.]
    #393212 - 09/13/01 09:17 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Seems like a good article but i don't have the time to read it all now, i will later

There are 2 things in life i enjoy....sex and ah?....well one thing i guess.............................

--------------------
There are 2 things in life i enjoy....sex and ah?....well one thing i guess.............................

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Sloppy thinking [Re: mm.]
    #393275 - 09/13/01 11:07 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

mm. writes:

"If all poverty and repression vanished tommorow, the US would economy would collapse. "

I am sure that many would be interested in hearing ANY kind of argument that lends support to such an astounding claim. Please elaborate.

Oh, and thank you for clarifying your first post. How stupid of me not to realize that when you say:

"Bush warbles on about 'democracy' but when people get excluded from it, they are driven to such actions."

you really meant:

"If the US listened to these people and took account of their views, instead of just backing the racist Israeli government no matter what, then people would not need to use such extreme measures."

I really must improve my reading skills! I completely misinterpreted your statement, didn't I? So sorry.

pinky

--------------------

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Re: Sloppy thinking [Re: Phred]
    #393423 - 09/13/01 02:04 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Exclusion from democracy, to me at least, means not having a say in how you are governed. In these times, descions are made by unelected bodies that effectively form a fledgeling world government, such as the World Bank and NATO. These descions lead to misery in the lives of many people in the world. However theese people have no democratic redress, because democracy doesnt go higher than national government. It doesnt mattter if someone is living in a democractic country or a dictatorship - there is no democracy at the highest level. NATO leaders are elected from only a few countries - but their actions are not so restricted. That is why Bush claiming to be democratic is rediculous wheras if there was true democracy, people would have their views heard and not resort to such actions.

Re: If all poverty and repression vanished tommorow, the US would economy would collapse.

Imagine if all American multinationals who use cheap labour abroad had to increase their wages. To eliminate poverty they would have to increase them by many times their current value in alot of countries. Some of the largest Transnational corporations would become unprofitable and unsustainable.

Edited by mm. on 09/13/01 03:20 PM.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order