Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethegatewaydrug
my burning sunwill some dayrise

Loc: wherever i may roam
casing *PICS*
    #3928315 - 03/16/05 10:27 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

should i patch it up? or just fruit it? or what

--------------------
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because i won't.

General George S. Patton
:paranoid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
Re: casing *PICS* [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #3928365 - 03/16/05 10:43 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

I'd patch and fruit.

Heres a tek with some good stuff in it.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3290155/an/0/page/0
incubate at 82-84 degrees for 3 days without opening and looking, on the third day I will take a look and see if any mycelium has poked through if not I cover for another day. as soon as I see any mycelium poking through in a number of spots around the container I patch and place directly into the fruiting chamber which has a temp. of 74-77 degrees (again optimal) I also introduce 12-16hrs. of light, some people say you don't need this what they don't realize is that yes the pins do need this amount of stimulation to get the most pins possible and after that once the pins are set then you can find there sweet spot which I suggest at least 12hrs. At this time you will see no myc. on the surface and you will want to bring the casing back up to optimal moisture (near saturation) you will also want to be fanning 3-6 times a day to get that transpiration going lightly misting after each fanning to bring the casing up to optimal which may be only a couple of squirts. Now once you see the myc. starting to poke through stop misting the casing has the perfect amount of moisture to carry you through the pinset, I still fan 3-4 times a day and by fanning I usually take the lid and use that to give it a few fans I suppose you could use one of those battery operated personal fans which may work better IMO and then a very light misting from a distance using a pumpup sprayer always! they when adjusted correctly produce a extremely fine mist If you do not have one of these then don't mist it's not that critical at this point.

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

InvisibleOlgualion
Shaman-In-Training
 User Gallery

Loc: Currently Earth...
Trusted Cultivator
Re: casing *PICS* [Re: thegatewaydrug]
    #3928402 - 03/16/05 10:51 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

Honestly, you should've patched yesterday and sprayed a bit. As soon as the very first areas of mycelium begin to show throuch the cracks in the casing, this is when you should patch. So you go over the whole tray with a hawk's eye and fill every bit of white showing. Then you cover it and incubate for another day. The following day, you look to see if how much mycelium has grown through again. Timing is very critical for perfect pinsets. You should only have to patch once or twice with a good isolate. The next day you should have beautifully dispersed rhizomorphic mycelia growing throughout your casing.

Then I (if I still growed) would coldshock for 24 hours, or until a space became free in the fruiting chamber.

IMO, Strain and isolate are deterministic with everything else optimal.

--------------------
Study the past...
See the future...

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: casing *PICS* [Re: Olgualion]
    #3929001 - 03/17/05 02:49 AM (19 years, 16 days ago)

:thumbup:

:thumbup:

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains