Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
dreams...
    #3924584 - 03/16/05 07:35 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Anyone willing to post any interesting dreams they had lately?
Regular or lucid, whatever..

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: dreams... [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #3924660 - 03/16/05 08:16 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well i've sorta given up on lucid dreaming because school work and computer make me go to bed too late, and plus herb gets in the way of it, but i'll get to it next year when i leave the nest and have a calm little place all to myself.

But i had a funny dreamlast night, i was in an apartment on top of a 10 story high building, and i was smokin a joint with a friend, and we see cops with dogs that are after us, and we see them going up the stairs, and it doesn't bother us one bit, we keep smokin on our joint and staying totally chill because we don't have any cannabis on us besides our joints, and once the cops get to our door, we just throw our joint out the window, and open the door and say "hi" in a hella stoned voice, and the room is all filled up with smoke, and we started laughing becuase they were hella tired and they realized that they wasted alot of energy on us because they couldn't do shit against us.

:grin: :stoned:

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: dreams... [Re: exclusive58]
    #3924686 - 03/16/05 08:28 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

a strange house with lots of light from above - rooms and hallways foreign to me.
a wild and bumpy car ride in odd terrain, impossibly like rollerblading with jumps.
personal space as pressured as magnetism solidly attracting and repelling.
all curious and must be revisited and have been and will be.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibletrendalM
Jâ™ 
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #3924834 - 03/16/05 09:32 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Here's one I had last week, that I posted in the Pub:

Quote:

I had a strange dream last night. It wasn't just the situation in the dream that was strange, it was the whole setup of the dream.

To start with, there was a great deal of "background" to the dream that I can remember even now, but that I never actually dreamed in the first place. I also woke up with the knowledge of what happened "after" the dream, in the dreamworld (that's a first, for me). The dream itself seemed pretty short, basically consisting of landing on another planet, but there is a lot more information left over than just the experience of the landing. Follow?

So I dreamed I was in a space craft heading towards a planet that looked remarkably Earth-like (big blue oceans with green continents). I was a member of some deep-space exploration team, and we had travelled for quite a long time to get to this planet. It was special, in that it was the nearest planet to Earth that we could detect which had water vapour in its atmosphere. So we were sent out to find out why this planet was special.

At the start of the dream we were already receiving radio transmitions from the planet, though not directed at us. I remember listening to it on the space-ship's radio (lol, it was a Sony CD player in the dashboard) and hearing strange voices. It was a big deal for everyone in the ship, and I was pretty worked up over hearing the alien voices. We landed on the planet in this field, that looked remarkably like a corn field. I remember for a moment I thought I might be in a movie, because it all looked VERY Earth-like but had a fake cardboard-cutout quality to it all.

Then the aliens appeared...and they were all humans. They were just as shocked to see us as we were to see them. They were aliens, but they were exactly human in form and action (it was only their language we could not understand). The main sequence of the dream ended there, in utter confusion, to be followed by a short narrative of sorts (I get this sometimes, at the end of dreams. once I even had movie credits scroll past). It basically explained that our scientists (from both planets) determined that life had arisen on both of our worlds INDEPENDANTLY, but that evolution could only follow a specified path to intelligence, so we both ended up with the same form of intelligent life (humans). We shared very similar animal and plant life, as well...with generally only minor differences. The last thing I remember in the narrative was a voice saying something like "the DNA is universal".

I'm quite sure that was the end of it all, but when I woke up I could remember more than just the experience of landing and the narrative. The scientists also discovered that all individual parts of existence are universal. When you take matter and separate it into clumps, the clumps will all evolve towards the same end - so that only very minor differences remain in the end. The essential core is the same, throughout all existence.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: dreams... [Re: trendal]
    #3925155 - 03/16/05 11:28 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Cool dreams guys. I can't wait until we have the technology to be able to record our dreams and then play them back for others to watch. That same technology could be used for communicating imagined ideas and images as well. Think of the fun we'll have with it!

Didn't someone here into nano technology say that science is not to far from developing it?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: dreams... [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3925172 - 03/16/05 11:34 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'm into nanotechnology but I wasn't the one who said that.

However I'd disagree there. Even if we did understand nanotechnology enough for us to build a neuron, we need to know alot more about the patterns of neuron activation before all brain activity means anything to us.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

InvisibletrendalM
Jâ™ 
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: dreams... [Re: freddurgan]
    #3925186 - 03/16/05 11:39 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

And we still have very little knowledge of how neuron activation patterns correllate with conscious thought :frown:

But yeah, I can't wait until they make a dream recording device.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: dreams... [Re: freddurgan]
    #3925322 - 03/16/05 12:14 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It may have been Def or Hue who commented that we'll see it in our life time. Look at how far tech has come in the last 50 years and then just the last 5.

Do you guys know of any tech companies working on neuron pattern recording research? Now might be a good time to buy some stock! :evil:

Back to your regularly scheduled program of dream sharing!

Two nights ago I had a cool one. I became lucid and did what I usually do, started to fly for fun and then I hovered and started spinning myself like I was in a gyroscope and the sensation was thrilling because I was doing it at an insane speed I doubt my physical body could handle.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
Re: dreams... [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3925840 - 03/16/05 02:16 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Last night I was reaming an exotic futuristic city full of lights. It was evening, so all the lights were glowing in all kinds of shades and the sky was dark blue. the city was something like the one from blade runne, but it felt positive and bright. There were neons everywhere.

I was flying above it, in some vehicle, and I was hearing Pink Floyd music in my head.

the city was overwhelming, huge and gorgeous.

There was little going on in the dreem, it felt like a long low altitude panoramic flight over some future city.

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

#3926886 - 03/16/05 05:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I had a Dream last night that I was walking around my neighborhood smoking a joint. Then all of a sudden a group of police dogs tackled me and started biting and scratching at my back and somehow by putting an enormous amount of pressure on my back were able to obtain some marijuana that was on me and arrest me.

Now that I've stopped smoking and have started taking melatonin I've been finally having some dreams, I never recalled dreams prior to this.

Probably goes back to a few weeks ago where I was arrested and charged with posseion.

OfflineWildRunner
Obey little,Resist much

Loc: Where the wild things are
Re: dreams... [Re: LthirdSeyeD]
    #3926999 - 03/16/05 06:05 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I had four dreams last night. I really only remember glimpses of them now. One of them, I was getting it on with some hot chick I use to know from school. The other one I can sort remember was very odd, and I am emberresed that I didnt recognize it for a dream. All the clues were there that I need to recognize it too. Oh well. Another, me and a bunch of people were being trained how to fight, so we could be in this mafia type gang. I cant even recall the fourth one now.

--------------------
If you dont know where you're going, any road will take you there.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: dreams... [Re: LthirdSeyeD]
    #3927020 - 03/16/05 06:10 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

words. he-he words could be used for communicating imagined ideas and images as well.

words are like sword, if used in battle.. :P hhhahah good night fellow human BEing's!  ing ing and happy dreams! ill dream a really tender soft  revealing rather clueless dream for me to recall in the bright happy light of today again as tomorrows (as tomorrow still will be tomorrow, tomorrow) is it tomorrow already? oh dang, i better sleep now.. /blah blaa :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom