Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
IwannaAYAHUASCAtoniiiiiiggghhtttt!
    #3924921 - 03/16/05 10:10 AM (19 years, 16 days ago)

Today is going to be my first trip on 'huasca! I've got a bunch of P. Viridis leaves, and my friend has some B. Caapi and Syrian rue.

I've tripped dozens of times on shrooms, and a couple times smoking 5-meo-DMT (which sucked), and a little 2ci.

I'll post back here later tonight and let you know how it goes.

PEACE AND LOVE!!
Dr0mni

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: IwannaAYAHUASCAtoniiiiiiggghhtttt! [Re: dr0mni]
    #3927143 - 03/16/05 06:29 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

good luck. peaceful vibes your way.

:hippie: :tripping:

i will be preparing some aya soon hopefully. i was thinking 3g syrian rue + 14g m. hostilis. what do you suggest i do for a 1st time experience?

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: IwannaAYAHUASCAtoniiiiiiggghhtttt! [Re: dr0mni]
    #3927314 - 03/16/05 07:04 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

Best of luck to ya :smile:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineKungFu_Shaman
naive and lovingit

Loc: noitacaol cihpargoeg
Re: IwannaAYAHUASCAtoniiiiiiggghhtttt! [Re: gdman]
    #3927389 - 03/16/05 07:19 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

Dude, good luck - be prepared to vomit like motherfucka' though. The shit tastes like stomach acid concentrate.

--------------------
Feel the wrath of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: IwannaAYAHUASCAtoniiiiiiggghhtttt! [Re: KungFu_Shaman]
    #3928324 - 03/16/05 10:30 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

Okay here it goes...

We decided to try a low to medium dose for our first time. We put 30g P.Viridis, 20g rue, and 5g B.Caapi into pot full of water with a squeezed lemon and an orange. We boiled it for an hour, then strained of the liquid. Boiled it again for an hour, strained. Boiled again for a half hour and combined all the liquids. Then we divided it up into thirds. My friend and I drank a third and the two girls split a third. I was expecting some horrible, nausiating taste, but didn't find it. It WAS super bitter, but not that bad. I didn't get any nausea the whole time. The girls didn't trip at all.

The trip came on really slow and softly for me and my friend. First we just felt really relaxed and comfy. After an hour I noticed a subtle body buzz forming, but it wasn't a tense, anxious body load like shrooms, it was nice and relaxing.

This slowly started to increase, and by the next hour we knew it had come on. There were no open eyed visuals except for ones that came after staring at something for a little bit, but nothing outstanding. At my peak there were closed eye visuals that were fuzzy and not that strong, but were easily lead into light fantasy when I directed my focus in that direction. The trip was most notably a tactile/body trip, with sensations of shifting in different directions when the eyes where closed or when staring at the ceiling. My friend said that he had good trails, but i didn't see any until I started coming down.

The nature of the trip was very lethargic and a bit sleepy. I remember saying "It's not like things are distorted or shifted, their almost clear and exactly where they should be. But so much so that they ARE a little distorted and shifted..." We spent about two hours chilling in a dim room. It was raining, and a bit gloomy out. I had my mp3 player with my most of the time. Closing my eyes and listening to the ambient music was very nice. My mix consisted of Boards of Canada (Geogaddi/Music Has the Right to Children), Aphex Twin (ambient works), The 5th Element sound track, Fight Club soundtrack, an a few others that are on my player but I didn't get to them.

Like I said, my stomach didn't hurt, except for the fact that I hadn't eaten all day. So I took some bites of food, but could only take a bite every 15 minutes or else my stomach would feel weird. Once I knew that I wasn't going to trip any harder, I decided to smoke some herb along with my friends. I have been abstaining from all drugs for the past few weeks in preparation for the trip, so my tolerance was really low. I only took a few bong hits and decided that was enough. It really increased the body buzz.

After about 3.5 hours after ingesting I could feel a plateau and a slow come-down. The weed just made me feel really stoned, and a little burned out, but otherwise it was just an intensification of the lethargy and sleepyness from before.

After the peak was over I left my friends house because my ride had to go. I went home and crawled into bed for an hour with my headphones. It was just so damn peaceful with the music and the dimness, and being able to let my thoughts flow gently.

I then got up when my roommate came home from work. I talked to him while spaghetti was put on the stove. Now I sit here with an empty bowl of sketti, typing this trip report. Still glowin' abit.

Conclusion? This was definitely something I'd do again! Although it would've been cool to trip out hard and talk to aliens and shit, I'm glad to have had a mild ++, and am not disappointed at all. It was very nice and enjoyable, and now I know to take about 15g of viridis instead of the 10g that I put in this time. If we had drank what the girls did, just between me and my friend, it definitely would've been like a +++ or a Level III. With 20g and a little extra MAOI I bet I would hit a ++++ or Level IV/V which 'huasca is known for.

But this is my first trip in four months. I had been tripping at on average of once every 10 days for the whole damn year, and was abusing the shrooms really bad. I learned to calm down and give my body and mind time to come back together. So I'm glad that I didn't have a trip that shattered all the shit that I spent so much time repairing. I had decided to start treating tripping as something special a few times a year, not to be used casually at all.

Hope this report helps anyone who is wanting to try the tea themselves. Just remember don't be afraid on taking too little, it's still pretty cool. My next trip will be during the summer. It will most likely be on these shrooms I just started growing for my first time(have yet to fruit). I was thinking about taking a canoe trip down a river for a whole day or something with my mp3 player (this thing is fucking awsome!). I've never had a nature trip, so it should be fun.

Have fun guys,
Peace out.

Dr0mni

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order