Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Im tired of this ghetto pressure cooker.
    #3920742 - 03/15/05 01:27 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Ive had my pressure cooker, since 3 months before my reg date. The pressure gage doesn't work, when it says 7 psi it is at 15-20. This wont go over well with the safety buffs, but I have wires poking in the steam vent with a little tape holding the wires together. Because they are round there are small gaps between the wires, these gaps allow for the perfect amount of steam venting. Ive done about 30 pressure cookings in this fashion and it works just as good as anything.

Be prepared to get some ingenuity going when your pressure cooker gets to become an old lady.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMrMaddHatter
Dementia praecox
 User Gallery

Loc: Nowhere
Re: Im tired of this ghetto pressure cooker. [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3920760 - 03/15/05 01:31 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Pressure cookers can be pretty dangerous. I'd get a new one. But, if it works it works.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Im tired of this ghetto pressure cooker. [Re: MrMaddHatter]
    #3920773 - 03/15/05 01:34 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Yes it works, and it works good. I'm one of those people that if I can fix it, I'm not gonna spend money just to be spending money. I agree, this isn't the smartest thing to do, but nothing bad has ever happened, and like I said Ive done approx 30 cookings this way.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation