Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDfekt
Your mother wouldn't approve...
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK
Raves
    #3919860 - 03/15/05 07:46 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Anyone ever been raving/clubbing on shrooms?
I'm off to a rave this weekend (http://www.dizstruxshon.com/) and im thinking of getting about 10g of fresh Yangoons down me before i go to intensify the colours and music a bit. I'll probably get through about 5 or 6 E's as well so i dont wanna do too many shrooms or i'll be too mullered to dance :crazy2:. Anyone have any experiences in this field that they'd care to share?

--------------------
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~Oscar Wilde

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Raves [Re: Dfekt]
    #3919889 - 03/15/05 08:00 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i did 20g of fresh mexicans in a rave, with a couple of Es. i had a pill first, to get me in the mood :wink: then munched the shrooms. i dropped the second pill as i started peaking on the shrooms. it was a very fun rave!! the music was so much better than usual, and the visuals gave me something to watch when i was sitting down and chilling out. dancing was a bit wierd, because my body felt kind of heavy, but i was loving the music so much i didn't really care.

i've also had a tab at a rave, again with E. but that was a very chilled out rave with several chill out rooms. i just sat around most of the time watching everyone. it was another good trip, until the rave ended. i walked out halfway through my peak, and the first thing i saw was a massive building falling on top of me!

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

#3921033 - 03/15/05 02:56 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

that sounds good, will intensfy the Roll and give u some visuals and whatnot. if you do i dont suggest eating more than like 1 - 1.5 g's because it will just put you on your ass.

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

OfflineGods_Hitman
Reforming Lurker

Loc: Right Behind You
Re: Raves [Re: LilShank]
    #3921186 - 03/15/05 03:34 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I've only eaten shrooms at a rave once and never wanted to do it again.  It wasn't a bad trip, just not the right one for a rave.  My body refused to dance.  It didn't help that halfway through the night I was asked to watch the door and one of the cops working security kept shining his flashlight in my eyes to fuck with me.  It just wasn't the right scene for shrooms.  IMO raves are for :pill2: , woods are for :1up:

GH

Offlineerags
Get the most outof your gourd
 User Gallery

#3921218 - 03/15/05 03:47 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I think a small dose of mush is cool for going out to clubs sometimes. Enough to energize you some and feel "the floats". I did a lil more at a rave , not with E and i got kinda disgusted with the sorry looking people sitting around. E gives you an unatural euphoria which is good n all, but the shrooms lets you see through that, not a great idea (at lower doses at least) Depends on setting mostly. Could you imagine a big outdoor free party say next to a lake and some mountains with a dj and a couple hundred people dancing in the sun, that would definitly be shroom worthy. A dank dirty rave hall nah.

--------------------
http://www.bumwine.com/

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience