Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineWaffleton
Stranger
My experience on 4 grams...
    #3918018 - 03/14/05 10:44 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Yesterday my friends and I obtained some mushrooms for the second time. One of my friends had never done it before, and we were "introducing" the experience to him. We gave him 3 grams, and the rest of us had four. Needless to say, we greatly over-estimated ourselves. 4 grams took me much farther than I had anticipated, and whilst I had some interesting moments, much of it was filled with confusion and amazement.

It began by smoking a bowl of chronic outside on a hammock, before venturing inside to consume our mushrooms. A few minutes passed before the visuals and euphoria came on, as we were sitting on my friend's couch. We decided to write letters to ourselves, but soon became interested in the carpet below us, its normally solid color turning into amazing designs and patterns. Soon afterwords we went on a walk outside (at this point we were tripping pretty hard), and his yard was unrecognizable to me. I could feel eggs cracking under my feet, and the grasses were changing color and swaying beutifully. I stopped to look up at a cherry tree, which had just begun to blossum. It was amazing, all the branches assembled into patterns and designs. Nearby, my friends were enjoying their visuals as well.

However, soon I found myself higher than I had been the first time, and began to completely lose my mind. My friend who also took 4 grams was in the same state, and soon we found ourselves completely bonkers. Our minds were not working properly, we literally felt insane. Soon I grew lethargic and closed my eyes, allowing my closed-eye visuals to take over. During this time, I had brief moments of lucidity that I remember, but mostly I was bonked out. I had lost all contact with my friends and my sourroundings, I was in a complete dream state. I don't remember much, but at one point I had convinced myself that I was dead, and that everything I ever knew was just a figment of imagination. This freaked me out a little, but as I began to come down I felt very blissed and comfortable. My companion wasn't as lucky, he found himself very troubled by his trip (he felt he had completely lost control of himself).

Fortunately, my brother and my friend's brother, who were not on shrooms, monitored us and fortunately we never got too out of control.

Meanwhile, during this experience, my other friend (the first timer) had a wonderful trip, just as we had hoped.

In this journey, I have concluded that it is probably better for me to take around 2 grams of shrooms during my next trips, as 4 grams took me farther than I had intended to go. I learned the hard way that more doesn't neccessarily mean better, but nevertheless I don't regret experiencing such a mental state. It was very bizarre.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: My experience on 4 grams... [Re: Waffleton]
    #3918051 - 03/14/05 10:47 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like a good hard trip, I would find a place to park yourself, preferably with headphones.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: My experience on 4 grams... [Re: gdman]
    #3918123 - 03/14/05 10:57 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Seems like a pretty good trip over all. I always have my CD player within reach while tripping for moments like that though. Some good music can get you out of the worst of times on psychedelics. 4 grams could easily turn on you, I'm glad you didn't loose it. Don't think it was too much though, hell, you made it right? Go for it again, the next time you will be better prepared and it will probably be a lot more fun.

Once you pass the eighth marker, theres no where to go but up up up. If you think that was intense, trying munching 7g's then closing your eyes!

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: My experience on 4 grams... [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3918145 - 03/14/05 10:59 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Music just adds something huge to the trip, I don't like tripping without some tunes.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.

OfflineWaffleton
Stranger
    #3918202 - 03/14/05 11:06 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for the tip guys, I'll remember that for next time. The only music I had at my disposal was my brother playing an obnoxious electric keyboard, haha. What music do you guys enjoy listening to during a deep trip?

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Re: My experience on 4 grams... [Re: Waffleton]
    #3918240 - 03/14/05 11:12 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I like rock that has some good energy, check this thread out

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...e182615d23fdc5f

--------------------

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
    #3918984 - 03/15/05 02:02 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

yeah, unless I'm looking for an EXPERIANCE I just stick to my standard 3.5g or less.

I love losing myself like that...

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: My experience on 4 grams... [Re: dr0mni]
    #3919629 - 03/15/05 04:52 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The Beatles, especially the later stuff, is great, adn probrobly my favorite trip music. Check out the album "Magical Mystery Tour" Great stuff. Peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports