Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineFreeFalling
Who's been herebefore me?
Trip on Pot
    #3913370 - 03/13/05 08:14 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Ever smoke and get so out there you just feel like you're tripping, and it's just the most wonderful feeling ever? It hit me like that last night, and I'm hoping for another again tonight in a little while. I'm burning a new CD to try out Tom Middleton - The Trip .. anyone ever heard? Give some suggestions for music, maybe i'll just make a mix cd and try it out..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: Trip on Pot [Re: FreeFalling]
    #3913383 - 03/13/05 08:17 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I like to d/l tribal drumming and chanting, nature sounds and such for any of my trips. Go and get iMesh and grab some.
Also I have been starting to listen to Sphongle, very cool stuff, as well as Ravi Shankar, David Hudson and John Coltrane :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Trip on Pot [Re: Kerr]
    #3913636 - 03/13/05 09:13 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I have a friend who swears he tripping one day after smoking an 8th blunt. I have to believe him b/c he was spouting nonsense about an elf in a tree. Only had visuals from weed once from a 3 gram blunt to the face, watched snakes crawl out of the arm of an armchair and couldn't help laughing that pot had me seeing things.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
    #3913682 - 03/13/05 09:26 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Welcome to your first tetrahydrocannabivarin experience.

People trip on marijuana all the time. All the time.

--------------------
delta9

OfflineDeviate
Re: Trip on Pot [Re: delta9]
    #3913728 - 03/13/05 09:39 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

i've definitely tripped on pot many times but its different from a shroom trip. ive never had real visuals, its just a mind trip, a psychedelic headspace.

Invisibledobinky
infoseeker
 User Gallery
Loc: Wiki, Kentucky
    #3914108 - 03/13/05 10:57 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

First day in Amsterdam...1 gram cone of white widow. The myth of people tripping off pot and pot being a psychedellic became fact to me.

--------------------
Today?s Pig is Tomorrow?s Bacon

OfflineAmber_Glow
Sat Chit Anand

#3914119 - 03/13/05 10:58 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

My first times smoking pot were definitely trips.

I haven't had that strong an experience from marijuana alone in quite a long time though. :<

Invisiblepurpledropper
 User Gallery
Re: Trip on Pot [Re: Amber_Glow]
    #3914360 - 03/14/05 12:06 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I have. Smoked at lunch went back to school, all of the dandelions had a shroomy character to them and my physics teacher was drawing arrows that also carried this unexplainable trippy otherness to them. This happened a long time ago so I dont remember all of the details. But it was definitely fun.

Offlinerepemon
journeyman
Re: Trip on Pot [Re: purpledropper]
    #3914914 - 03/14/05 02:32 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Cant even smoke without tripping anymore.

--------------------
- When the time stops, evil ones will be pointed out for all to see.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Trip on Pot [Re: dobinky]
    #3915029 - 03/14/05 03:05 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

First day in Amsterdam...1 gram cone of white widow. The myth of people tripping off pot and pot being a psychedellic became fact to me.

1 gram.. :eek: white widow... :crazy2: by yourself.. in 1 joint :shocked:
halfway that joint I would have been tripping man, even after a 1/4 gram.

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: Trip on Pot [Re: stefan]
    #3915144 - 03/14/05 03:50 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Yes especially if i haven't smoked in a few months! its so much fun. (ps my 100th post! yay)

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #3915371 - 03/14/05 06:46 AM (19 years, 19 days ago)

I recently smoked again after a month long break and really felt like I was on a weak hit of acid for a bit...my girlfriend and her roommate, their faces were shifting on the subway. It was way bugged out.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineJazzMatazz
addict

Loc: Vienna, Austria
Re: Trip on Pot [Re: shrooma]
    #3916191 - 03/14/05 12:04 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

shrooma said:
Yes especially if i haven't smoked in a few months! its so much fun. (ps my 100th post! yay)

I second that. When I used to live in Switzerland a blunt per to people would to it. In Amsterdam I got it f Indoor, just from smoking a joint.
After all Weed is a psychadelic.

--------------------
Perception is limited to consciousness.Expand it and unfold other realities.

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: Trip on Pot [Re: JazzMatazz]
    #3916514 - 03/14/05 01:37 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

No, it's a psychoactive that is capable of bringing about a psychedelic experience if the conditions are right (set, setting, right mix of cannabinoids).

--------------------
delta9

OfflinekAAk
Connor Intergalactic
Male

Loc: northern europe
Re: Trip on Pot [Re: delta9]
    #3942818 - 03/20/05 04:43 AM (19 years, 14 days ago)

My strongest experience on cannabis happened about 2 years ago. It was night, I was sitting on my friends couch having a rreeal good indica-couchlock, and suddenly something hit me. Just something, right in the head. The room turned really dark and I heard the sound of a car. Instantly I was in my childhood, I was in daycare and my parents had come to pick me up. But it was night. So they probably just brought me here.

Did my parents just bring me here? I couldn't remember. Why did they bring me here at night? I was in a weird, almost alien house. I had never been in here before. I was a bit scared but I knew that if I didn't move, they couldn't see me. They would probably run around me smelling me but not being able to pinpoint my actual location. Who were they? What? My friend is there, playing Jak & Daxter on his PS2. I'm in his house, and I've been here a million times. Where did my mother go? Why did they leave me here? I'm hungry, I'll go get something from the kitchen.

I can't move though. I think I'll let go and slip back into the dark unreality of the night, the weird house filled with ethereal figures and thoughts came to reality as some sort of entities. Everything was still somehow very, very real.

Wasn't a bad trip. After about 2 hours I was still sitting there on the couch. Then I slowly came out of it and felt really good about my life. I had sat there pondering my life and going through my past experiences I hadn't remembered in years. It was my first and only truly psychedelic experience from weed. :grin: :crazy2:

--------------------
Smoke City - a board game about stoners!
Kickstarter opens on 4/20!

Offlinelilbilski4life
fear andloathing inbozeman

Re: Trip on Pot [Re: kAAk]
    #3944150 - 03/20/05 01:32 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

tetrahydrocannabivarin is that a word or are u just fucking around ^^. ya, ive been there, so out of it, i really couldnt see anything cus my vison was fucked and lucky me i had to drive my friend back home 200% out of mind, (next time i trip that hard,im just going to sit)

--------------------
------------------------------------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order