Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejabatheglut
i smoke 10joints a day
 User Gallery

prints or syringes??
    #3913612 - 03/13/05 09:09 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

so what exactly is the point of prints? you cant inoculate them into jars like in pf tek.
what tek should i use if i want to use prints? are prints harder to use?

--------------------
my brain is melted.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
Re: prints or syringes?? [Re: jabatheglut]
    #3913621 - 03/13/05 09:10 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

InvisibleTaskenti
MadPsycho

Re: prints or syringes?? [Re: Holydiver]
    #3913656 - 03/13/05 09:18 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Noooooo! Use my baby bottle syringe tek!!!! :grin: :tongue:

--------------------
CIVIC IS Mycoshack!! Be careful trading with him!!
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showthreaded.php/Cat/0/Number/5686915/page/0/vc/1

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
    #3913657 - 03/13/05 09:18 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

you need a print to make a syringe...the thing you do is cut off a cap closet to the cap as passable...put in a stile jar..(i use a canning jar that has no holes on top if there are holes put tape) and let sit in a cool dark place for 2 days with the lid lose...then take cap out when you see a print on bottom of jar...to make a syringe make everything syrile..use bottle water and fill syringe (or 2 or even 3)with water and add to jar..(do not breath hard while jar is open)then scrape bottom of jar with a knife or something that has a sharp edge...then suck up with syringe and cap tape -label date and your good to go

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Offlinejabatheglut
i smoke 10joints a day
 User Gallery

Re: prints or syringes?? [Re: starptv23]
    #3913676 - 03/13/05 09:24 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

thanks good advice...
i already bought 4 syringes so now i can just reuse...sweet
4 different strains: b+, golden teacher, mexi-cub, and P.C. Thai Koh Samui Super Strain.

--------------------
my brain is melted.

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

#3913699 - 03/13/05 09:32 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

no problem just make sure you get the cap before it starts to turn up like one day after cap breaks away from stem...i mean all the way open...and wair gloves and remember to keep everything very clean...you can put the jar with lid up in oven (lid up mean rubber side up) for 20 mins at 300% and the syringes i put in the mic with water for 5 mins with water almost all the way in it i do leave some space...and let it cool down in mic...dont put the metal in the mic..clean that with flame...put the caps int the water with the syringes...sorry to go on and on but i hope this helps i have been doing it this way for a long time no with no contams/....peace

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Offlinejabatheglut
i smoke 10joints a day
 User Gallery

#3913750 - 03/13/05 09:44 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

hey -- off topic ---
know where i can get myco bags and empty syringes.?

--------------------
my brain is melted.

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

#3913787 - 03/13/05 09:51 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

--------------------

OfflineLethalX5
Male

#3913797 - 03/13/05 09:54 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

why didnt you just give him the sponsors page?

http://www.shroomery.org/sponsors.php

--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Offlinejabatheglut
i smoke 10joints a day
 User Gallery

Re: prints or syringes?? [Re: LethalX5]
    #3913804 - 03/13/05 09:55 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

hmm have not found empty syringes on there yet..

--------------------
my brain is melted.

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #3913823 - 03/13/05 09:58 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

The very first entry on the sponsor page, Sporeworks, carries empty syringes.  Should we order them for you too? :confused:

--------------------

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

#3913834 - 03/13/05 09:59 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

and also i know http://www.ralphstersspores.com/ does i have got them there before

--------------------

Offlinejabatheglut
i smoke 10joints a day
 User Gallery

#3913840 - 03/13/05 10:00 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

could you
thanks<3

--------------------
my brain is melted.

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
    #3913843 - 03/13/05 10:01 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

No, haha. :lol:

--------------------

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

#3913854 - 03/13/05 10:02 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

lol

--------------------

Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
    #3913911 - 03/13/05 10:17 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

The very first entry on the sponsor page, Sporeworks, carries empty syringes. Should we order them for you too?

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: prints or syringes?? [Re: dog]
    #3913929 - 03/13/05 10:21 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

omg diver

hahaaaaaaaaaaa

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains