Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa
 User Gallery

can you help?
    #3913540 - 03/13/05 10:55 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

[url=http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3912739/an/0/page/0]crack-down-suicide[/url
] Just need some ideas, if any thing, or if any one has ever delt with a friend that you have known 20 years that starts to fall of the edge. Just kind a desperate and very woried and saddened.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
 User Gallery

Re: can you help? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3913576 - 03/13/05 11:02 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i see the jump in views, thanks for careing. :heart:

--------------------

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
    #3913611 - 03/13/05 11:08 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i posted in the thread, im going to watch a movie, but if you want to talk further about it, IM me and ill do whatever i can :heart:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
Re: can you help? [Re: Liz]
    #3913616 - 03/13/05 11:10 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

post a better link

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
    #3913620 - 03/13/05 11:10 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i would have him go to talk with someone...i did to my doctor cus i was depressed and having anxity attacks that where making me feel off the edge...i have xanix and it has been helping me with my freak outs in my head and deppression..i know alot of people are aginst drugs to help but it does help me...but he does need to talk to someone...how is he going off the edge is there anything that trigered theses feeling or actions???

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

User Gallery

Re: can you help? [Re: starptv23]
    #3913693 - 03/13/05 11:29 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

people being rude, at the bar full of drunk wasted people packed in, you bump around on people, Some oen steped on his foot and didnt say sorry, he goe sto the dude WTF man who the hell are you and just releases part of the tension, then paranoia steps in and he thinks that they are all there to start a fight with him, he feels like people are cireling around him. All started when he ate 10 hits and freaked out 5 years ago, then he got jumped a few times by some serious peaces of shit, Life tought him to never trust any one, not even his family. He only has me and my other best friend.

--------------------

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
    #3913776 - 03/13/05 11:49 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

sounds to me he needs to chat with some one that can help him find him self and forgive those asshole for being assholes...if he lets mean people bring him down then they have done there job..people get to me also I hate when people run into me and dont say anything but that is people there consumed buy there own lives and F everyone else...but not all people are bad and he needs to be reminded of that..it is hard to trust people..I know...I would try to talk to him to see if he will go to a phycritris or something to that effect or even his normal doc and tell them that he has axinty cus that is what it sounds like...i know pills our not the answer but sometimes we need them to find ourselves again...i hope that helps...give him a big hug for me and there are people out here who care...peace and love :heart: :sun:

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub