Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Herb Grinder, Morning Glory Seeds, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFreeFalling
Who's been herebefore me?
Morning Glory? Yes or No?
    #3913439 - 03/13/05 10:31 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I'm a very open minded person, always up for new experiences. So I read about MG seeds and how you can trip. Well, I was and still am very eager about trying, although I've heard of some very unpleasant and bad experiences. Alot of people are giving negative feedback about it. Is there anyone here that likes it? If so could you give me some positive feedback about what happened to you, or how I can enjoy myself? Thanks.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
Re: Morning Glory? Yes or No? [Re: FreeFalling]
    #3913457 - 03/13/05 10:35 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

never done it but some info www.erowid.org

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Offlinesublime40oz
Traveler
Loc: Florida
Re: Morning Glory? Yes or No? [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3913622 - 03/13/05 11:11 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Grind them up in a coffee grinder or pepper mill, let them soak for a few hours in water, strain out the nonsense and you're good to go. I had a pretty good time but the trip was fairly mild. Around 5 years ago I combined a strong dose of Robo tripping and morning glory and have never had more fun in a pool, if you're into that kind of thing. All in all I say go for it, be safe, and be the judge for yourself.

--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

Re: Morning Glory? Yes or No? [Re: sublime40oz]
    #3913632 - 03/13/05 11:12 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

yeah, do as said above... my and my friend didnt know to do this and wee just ate the seeds.. wow, stomach cramps for like 8 hours

--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

Invisibleroby000
me
 User Gallery

Loc: nazi poland
Re: Morning Glory? Yes or No? [Re: UlisSausage7]
    #3913741 - 03/13/05 11:42 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

hawiian baby woodroses are easier and better imo

--------------------

OfflineFreeFalling
Who's been herebefore me?
Re: Morning Glory? Yes or No? [Re: roby000]
    #3913817 - 03/13/05 11:57 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I just wasn't sure gram wise how much to eat. One guy on erowid ate 7.2G of Heavenly Blues and he had an experience that I long for. So I'm not sure if 7 grams is a high dose, or if it'll be just right.

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
    #3913842 - 03/14/05 12:00 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

remember when doing a new drug dont rush in. do a low dose then work your way up so the experience doesnt take you down the wrong road.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3914078 - 03/14/05 12:51 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i jus trecently tried hbwr so now i can finally compare rivea, mg, and hbwr. rivea is still my favourite and least sickening. i never got huge cramps of sickness from any of them. i liek the trip, quite a bit actually. go to teh nook archives and look for their lsa extraction. seems to be a pretty good one for how simple it is.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

InvisibleLakefingers

Loc: mumuland
Re: Morning Glory? Yes or No? [Re: kadakuda]
    #5332285 - 02/23/06 06:57 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

There are recipes that will minimize cramping.

But maybe you should try pure LSA? Dosing will be easier too (light 50mcg, medium <100 mcg, strong >150) -- no worrying about the quality of the seeds. Also, you shouldn't get nausea or cramping with pure LSA. The trip lasts 8-24 hours.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Morning Glory? Yes or No? [Re: Lakefingers]
    #5332321 - 02/23/06 07:06 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Eating it over a period of time (like one hour) along with small amounts of bread. Lsa containing seeds have obvious negative effects on the stomach when you eat them all at once, less so if you spread them out within the stomach. If it all sits in one place it can almost hurt. I like rivea and HBWR because it takes FAR less weight in seeds to acheive the same effects. SO basically you can eat alot more of the alkaloids if you want to.

OfflineTrippy_Search
I'm trippin' man
Male
Loc: TX
Re: Morning Glory? Yes or No? [Re: stemmer]
    #5332439 - 02/23/06 07:42 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

i hate eating morning glory seeds i couldnt get past 50 man they blow do some shrooms or lsd

--------------------

InvisibleLakefingers

Re: Morning Glory? Yes or No? [Re: Trippy_Search]
    #5333915 - 02/24/06 03:48 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

As I said to the other guy, try pure LSA.

InvisibleLakefingers

#5333918 - 02/24/06 03:50 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

stemmer said:
Eating it over a period of time (like one hour) along with small amounts of bread. Lsa containing seeds have obvious negative effects on the stomach when you eat them all at once, less so if you spread them out within the stomach. If it all sits in one place it can almost hurt. I like rivea and HBWR because it takes FAR less weight in seeds to acheive the same effects. SO basically you can eat alot more of the alkaloids if you want to.

I'll keep that in mind. I've never tried rivea or HBWR. Do you usually make tea?

Btw, I don't think it's so much the nausea-inducing substances in the seeds, so much as the amount of seed one eats. Try eat 100-200 of any seeds with a thick, viscuous or rubby shell and they'll give you a stomach ache too.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5333969 - 02/24/06 04:46 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

The taste of morning glories pretty much gives away the reason for the nausea. Its a chalky acidic taste. Almost like shrooms in the way that the taste is so intense that it is almost like you can taste the alkaloids(but you cant). I really do like the taste of shrooms but MG's make me sick when just thinking about eating them. Its definately natures way of saying you have just ingested a very weird substance, but im not exactly sure what causes it. I think it is a combination of the typical acid cramps and the fact that when chewed, they almost taste like a poison, so go figure they dont agree with your stomach.

I would not make tea with HBWR. I just eat them. I find that the whole "eating them over a longer period of time with bread" is not really necessary with them. I dont get one bit ill unless I eat a whole bunch. In that case I would use the method.

It only takes about 8 of them to really feel it, ranging from "obviously very active" to very intense. Thats why they dont usually give that same sick feeling(though they do taste similare). Ive eaten 200+ MGs and they always make me a bit cramped. I never had a real problem with them either though. I know some people who are such wimps that they act like they couldnt imagine eating more than 1.3 grams(very little). Thats due to bad diet and no mind bullets. Some people just think of traditional, even ancient methods of consuming things like san pedro or morning glories are half brained. I would have to disagree. I just think all their hallucinogens are handed to them on a silver platter, and dont want to revert back to the old days when people had respect for the nauseating plants that provided such enlightenment.

SOme also think, "hey if the visuals are not dominant over the mind fuck and minor stomach cramps, I dont want to be a part of it".

Edited by stemmer (02/24/06 04:48 AM)

InvisibleLakefingers

#5334362 - 02/24/06 10:50 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

stemmer said:
Ive eaten 200+ MGs and they always make me a bit cramped. I never had a real problem with them either though. I know some people who are such wimps that they act like they couldnt imagine eating more than 1.3 grams(very little). Thats due to bad diet and no mind bullets. Some people just think of traditional, even ancient methods of consuming things like san pedro or morning glories are half brained. I would have to disagree. I just think all their hallucinogens are handed to them on a silver platter, and dont want to revert back to the old days when people had respect for the nauseating plants that provided such enlightenment.

SOme also think, "hey if the visuals are not dominant over the mind fuck and minor stomach cramps, I dont want to be a part of it".

Do you get cramps from mushrooms too?

The rest is very hardcore. I like it. Aztec Achilles

Offlinepip182
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Utah
    #5334371 - 02/24/06 10:57 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Good luck getting pure LSA, unless you have some secret tek.

Since LSA is not just one chemical, it is a combination of ergine, iso-ergine, and other ones I forgot. They are Amides of Lysergic Acid, so isolating one specific one? Which one, would that be Ergine? Come on I want to know. I also believe the dose for pure LSA alkaloids is around 4mgs.

--------------------

Edited by pip182 (02/24/06 11:00 AM)

InvisibleLakefingers

Re: Morning Glory? Yes or No? [Re: pip182]
    #5334821 - 02/24/06 02:50 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

What makes you think that?

It's d-lysergic acid amide. It's synthetic. The dose is what I stated above.

Edited by Lakefingers (02/24/06 02:56 PM)

OfflineMxIndustry
Sheep
Male

Loc: GTA
    #5335047 - 02/24/06 04:13 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I once purchased a very good (very potent) batch of heavenly blue seeds online(ebay). Open and close eye visuals from as little as 200 seeds. Very pleasent after you throw up :P, but once it's out it's out.

--------------------

Better living through chemistry.

Contribute to the Seed Exchange

Contribute to the Free Cactus/Ethno Ring

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Morning Glory? Yes or No? [Re: MxIndustry]
    #5335091 - 02/24/06 04:31 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

LSA pure form is a dark brown crude looking substance. So thats blows your assumption away about the impossibilities of making LSA in pure form. I never done LSA came close to though, was with MG seeds about enough for a intense trip I powderized them, which in the end (1 hour) they still had large or semi large shells but the powder was like baking soda with a wierd tooth paste smell. When soaked in water it made a gooey paste with a stronger tooth paste aroma then the liquid after straining smelt like iunno something..wasnt to bad, the taste was out of this world so I threw it away after sticking my tounge in it. I've drunk nasty shit in my day but that...thats not nasty its deadly.

BUY HBWR seeds 3-8 seeds do the trick and are alot more reliable. That lil information isnt comming from me but the majority of reports and documents, and it is true HBWR seeds contain a shit load of LSA dont waste what lil money it takes on MG not worth your time n effort...it was fun thgh powderizing those seeds, ahh yes those frikkin seeds. MG isnt so bad thgh but nothing will make me drink the liquid..NOTHIN! It took me 2 hours of sitting down occasionally moving my vision towards the cup full of LSA to figure that out.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (02/24/06 04:36 PM)

Invisibleadoseofparn0z
Eye Opener
 User Gallery

Re: Morning Glory? Yes or No? [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5335118 - 02/24/06 04:44 PM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Never tried Rivea, but HBWR was definitely MUCH easier on the stomach than Morning Glories. I had severe cramps with both, but HBWR was still significantly easier on my stomach. An extraction or even a tea would be the best way to go, I just ate the seeds both times without crushing them up or anything. I remember the first time I tried morning glories, I just had the packet of seeds munching on them straight out of the package in front of a bunch of people at a walk for cancer heheheh

--------------------
For a reliable vendor with high quality merchandise at a great price, try BBB

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Herb Grinder, Morning Glory Seeds, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience