Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineglassdanse
Stranger
A little E tip
    #3913175 - 03/13/05 07:42 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

when you r on E and you have had a couple like two and your not that experienced like me and even if your offered free pills dont take more your begging to be stupid for atleast a day, and you prolly forget some shit. make sure that you tell people how many ur wanna take before you take them ohh and also two more things leave like 20 bux in your wallet for the neciessities and glow stick r the shiznit...sorry for the randomness

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: A little E tip [Re: glassdanse]
    #3916376 - 03/14/05 12:52 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

glassdanse said:
stupid for atleast a day

How long ago did you take this E?

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: A little E tip [Re: DNKYD]
    #3916392 - 03/14/05 12:59 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Haha you'll always want more when your on pills :smile: Its the way it is, i took 30 with me to a mates last friday, between 4 or 5 of us we munched them all, it gets silly when you need more than 2/3 to get where you want to be.

The more frequenlty you do them the less of the loved up effect you get and the more sides effects and "speedy effect" you have.

I'm cutting down for a good month or so :smile: My honeymoon is over...

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Offlineglassdanse
Stranger
Re: A little E tip [Re: mikeyboy]
    #3917690 - 03/14/05 07:52 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

i took it friday

Offlinewoleb
below
Loc: South Australia
Re: A little E tip [Re: mikeyboy]
    #3918893 - 03/14/05 11:37 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

mikeyboy said: My honeymoon is over...

I'm scared of this! I've only done e like 5 times and always feel real great and all that, but does that feeling stop after using it a bit more, or can I always feel tops by spacing the rolls out? Not being able to feel *that* great again is kind of a scary thought!

--------------------
You'll thank me when you share my politics!

Offlineshrooma
Did you hear therumour?
Male

Loc: Near the exit of the entr...
Re: A little E tip [Re: woleb]
    #3919306 - 03/15/05 01:19 AM (19 years, 18 days ago)

woleb - i was just like you when i started. It's hard to tell but yeah i think it does drop off, but its still enjoyable. It not so much gets less intense it just changes (butterfly's, shorter peak). Then again when you find the right pills you can be in heaven again. There's nothing to worry about really but it's still wise to space your rolls out.

--------------------
"[More than] half the people in federal prison are there for drug offences. We're arresting half a million people a year for possessing marijuana. We're locking up kids sometimes for life for their first drug offence. We have no room in our prisons for rapists and child molesters and murderers cause we're filling them up with these non violent drug offenders." - Steven Duke, Yale Law School on 'Hooked: Illegal Drugs and How They Got That Way'
-

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
Re: A little E tip [Re: glassdanse]
    #3919711 - 03/15/05 04:23 AM (19 years, 18 days ago)

haha sweet as. i had a very good pill the other day... and saw Infected Mushroom live :smile:  wooooowwwww!!!

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

OfflineLemmiwinks
Looking throughthe mirrorwindows.

Re: A little E tip [Re: Merkin]
    #3920244 - 03/15/05 08:58 AM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Ok some advice on E space out your rolls to about every 2 weeks and eat about 2 tolls each time. You will keep the great feeling alot longer than once a week or once every few days trust me I have done way more than enough to know.

OfflineDfekt
Your mother wouldn't approve...
Male

Loc: UK
Re: A little E tip [Re: Lemmiwinks]
    #3920487 - 03/15/05 10:10 AM (19 years, 18 days ago)

I can safely confirm that X definitely loses its amazing magic after your first couple of months using it. After those few months of regular use you can pop them all night but you will never quite reach the feeling you got the first few times, so enjoy it while it lasts. Spacing out the amount of time between sessions on the pills will help slow down the building up of your tolerance, but you can never reset it back down to zero or halt it completely. You've just got to accept the fact that the more you do them, the less effect they will have on you. I used to get off my face all weekend every weekend (best days of my life!) but now i only take them at raves or on special occasions so that my tolerance isn't sky high and i appreciate the feeling more when it's there.

On the plus side though, for those of you who have already been caining it for years, i've found that alcohol intensifies the effects dramatically. Even though it's not recommended, if you get nice and wasted on booze before you drop, it knocks seven bells of sh!te out of you and you dont need to take half as many pills to get the same effect through the rest of the night :grin: Plus you can get to sleep much easier afterwards. Not very good for you, but then again most of the fun things in life aren't!

--------------------
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." ~Oscar Wilde

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies