Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineakses
Stranger
voice in my head
    #3912064 - 03/13/05 03:26 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

well, the other day i did some shrooms with a friend and noticed how we have this voice in our heads, then i did xtc last night and i reminded my self about it, now all day i've just herd this voice in my head talking about the most random of things, with out me havin to do it, its asif somones thinking for me. It's weird as, anyone else had a simlar experience?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: voice in my head [Re: akses]
    #3912100 - 03/13/05 03:35 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

shhhh! Don't tell anyone, It's a secret...

(look to my sig for the answer)

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3912122 - 03/13/05 03:40 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I have had a voice in my head as long as I can remember. I just need to be careful not to do everything it suggests. When certain things occur such as being in the close proximity of a large quantity of money, booze, hallucinogenic drugs, attractive women (or unattractive women), or very fast computers and cars, following this voice's instructions could lead to big trouble.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

PositiveCynicist
Male
Re: voice in my head [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3912137 - 03/13/05 03:43 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

:lol: Attractive women (or unattractive women)

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
-Substance over Style.

Offlineakses
Stranger
Re: voice in my head [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #3912146 - 03/13/05 03:46 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

honest its really wierd, i was trying to explain the trip and kept comming out with stuff like "how can i be thinking of that random thing when im not thinking about thinkng about it, but i've got to be else it wouldnt be there in my head"... or somthing to that extent.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3912153 - 03/13/05 03:47 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Maybe my standards are low, but I have hit the point where I can find something attractive about nearly any women I meet of the proper age group (20-45).

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

PositiveCynicist
Male
    #3912154 - 03/13/05 03:47 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Hrmmm type, see if it tells you to type, hold your breath, and read... if it reads with you... it's you :wink:

Investigate... I envy you, I get bored with just 1 voice in here.

--------------------
-Substance over Style.

PositiveCynicist
Male
    #3912160 - 03/13/05 03:48 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
Maybe my standards are low, but I have hit the point where I can find something attractive about nearly any women I meet of the proper age group (20-45).

:cool: Theirs always something attractive about a woman...

Hey, if the shoe fits where it.

--------------------
-Substance over Style.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3912173 - 03/13/05 03:51 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

You really know it's bad when objects start talking to you. I have had the squeak of a shopping cart's wheels explain the mysteries of the universe while on Ayahuasca once. I was in Kroger's doing my grocery shopping....don't ask why...

--------------------

Invisibleuriahchase
Skinny White Boy
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
    #3912174 - 03/13/05 03:51 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

yah thier ability to cook! j/k

--------------------
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are -Kurt Cobain

Hotter than the left sink handle.

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #3912505 - 03/13/05 05:12 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:

Even the really fat ones. Desperato :puke:

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: voice in my head [Re: Ego Death]
    #3912613 - 03/13/05 05:46 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

You don't accept the faults in other humans? We are all the same skinny, fat, ugly, and pretty. We all have our strengths and weakness'. Being judgemental about physical appearance is a very negative trait. I have dated women who were very physically attractive who were terrible people and also the reverse. This is not a rule, but it happens. I have been married for 19 years to an attractive person, but it is personality that is the more important trait. A person who would call someone who would date a heavy person "desperate" is quite naive and brainwashed by the flood of Photoshopped ads we view daily.

--------------------

PositiveCynicist
Male
    #3912624 - 03/13/05 05:48 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Substance > Style.

--------------------
-Substance over Style.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag