Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleFurrySheep
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Loc: nURHEAD
Need some advice on what to do
    #3911859 - 03/13/05 02:32 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I went out saturday night with a friend who I have known for years. He was never known to lie, decieve or cheat me in any way. He was always true to his word.
Well saturday night he comes to pick me up we were planning on rolling at his house, all I had was $25 to spend. On the phone he said he had lots of "goodies" but when I got there he said all he could get was x, coke, and maybe some herb. Well i heard about how good mdma was and i was immediately interested. I have never rolled before and was eager to try it but I wasnt having a particularly good day and he said him and hisin his gf might take half of one.I didnt wanna be the only one rolling and was getting bad vibes from this guy who he was with. He was acting like a wannabe gangsta surbanaite white boy.
I told him I didnt really want to do it. I am not a huge fan of cocaine, although I never turn down a line if its offered to me. I decided I just wanted to get some herb.
His friend who I have only seen maybe twice in my life sounded disappointed when I didnt want to buy his x pill. Anyway we goto the bank because he needed to withdraw money and he wanted to see if he had enough to buy an eightball. He withdraws money and asks me "if i had $20" I thought he means for the x pill. This is when I sensed something was wrong.
We get to his house to pick up his kid and take him to a babysitter for the night. When we arrive we all do a line of coke. He brought up the $20 again. I said "I dont want an x pill I want some herb" his friend said he could get it. Then he says "hey u got that $20 you owe me." I said I dont owe you $20. His gf agrees that I owe him $20 because he shared some coke with me along time ago but he never said I had to pay him for it. I knew he was full of shit.
Anyway he says lets go get pickup the guns out of his friends trunk. And kept saying something about getting the bullets out of his truck. And then go drop his kid off and pickup the coke.
I wasnt about to give this scumbag my last $20 all i had was 25 bux, we continued arguing about it for some time in the car. Then I knew something bad was bout to go down.I needed to escape. I told him to drop me off at a convinient store and I would call someone to come get me. well anyways he pulls at the back of a convient store him and his friend get out and harass me about the $20 i refused to give up to give in to his selfish ways. (apparently he was short on the money to get hte 8 ball of coke) I try to run inside the store and he grabs my shirt ripping it.
He said if you don't give us the $20 we will beat you down and take everything you own right now. We mus'tve been arguing for 15-20 minutes. So his friend decks me in my face. Still I was reluctant to give these assholes my money. But I was cornered against the wall, surrounded by bushes. They continued exchanging licks on me finally I knew I was outnumbered and hopeless. I threw all my money on the ground at him and they take off. He said if I was to tell anyone or get the authorities involved he would put a bullet through my head.
Now this guy has my W2 tax forms i brought to him on the same day which has my ssi number on it. And his gf has some cds of mine. That's how much I trusted these people.
Revenge sounds like a good idea. A few people suggested calling the cops. But the last thing I want to do is get the authorities involved seeing as it's drug related.
I thought about trying to reconcile the friendship with him again and a few months down the road activate my revenge strategy.
Forgetting something like this is an impossibility. I can't just let him get away with this. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Cliff notes:
1) I go out with a friend , was going to buy his friends x pill but decided not because i was getting bad vibes and i wanted herb instead
2) friend later brings up that i owe him $20
3) friend is full of shit, I refuse to give up my money to him
4) friends jump me behind the convient store until I submit the $20 to them.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
Re: Need some advice on what to do [Re: FurrySheep]
    #3911965 - 03/13/05 02:58 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

my advice:
Don't do coke again.
Don't hang with people who do coke.
Coke is for shady assholes and lazy queers.

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

InvisibleFurrySheep
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: Need some advice on what to do [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3912055 - 03/13/05 03:24 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

agreed. i know what school this guy to. Think im gonna try to find out his schedule and wait for on campus and give him a good beating.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrySheep
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

#3912090 - 03/13/05 03:33 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

*bump*
need more suggestions

--------------------

InvisibleTaskenti
MadPsycho

#3912162 - 03/13/05 03:49 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Edited by bruceallen (03/13/05 08:27 PM)

Offlinepsilocyben
bad guy

x [Re: Taskenti]
    #3912423 - 03/13/05 04:52 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

calling the police is not completely out of the question

they robbed you for money not drugs

if you don't tell the cops anything about the coke, then neither will they;
the people that tell you to stay away from that stuff are right.
cocaine makes you selfish

--------------------

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
Re: x [Re: psilocyben]
    #3912463 - 03/13/05 05:04 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Where do you live?

I have a new SIG that im DYING to try out. Its concel and carry size awsome looking gun. Custom trigger job just got done on it, its so fucking smooth.

But really, call the fucking cops. NOW. Bust their asses. Ohhhhh, some punk ass white boys gunna cap you? Not likely.

Dont wait for karma, you have to take control in your life. You will always look back if you do nothing, look ahead and take control.

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: x [Re: FurrySheep]
    #3912496 - 03/13/05 05:10 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

Blow and Junk tends to bring out peoples bad side. Everybody?s gonna suggest something different for a situation like this. $20 dollars is really that much money through my eyes but Im sure more than the money is at stake here. ?This guy was my fucking acquaintance, he roughed me up, stole my last $20 and made me feel like a pansy.? Ill tell you a story of myself plotting revenge when I was a junior in highschool.
I had one of the crosses my dad got off one of those info-mercials. It had a stone from ?JESUS? birthplace in the center bubble and he bought it for a little over $100. While I was walking back to my car from a house party, a group of kids were trolling me and my 3 140lb buds all saliently until one jumped out and yelled, ?gimme that shit? as he snatched my necklace. My friends were non-violent and besides for the fact there were about 15 kids twice our size amongst the group, they knew our school was preppy relatively speaking. I confronted them but it was usless considering my necklace could have been in any one of the 50 pockets on a dozen kids and us 3 little guys couldn?t do anything about it.

From a description I gave to some kids I smoked out (who evidently didn?t like them either) I got his name. Got my hands on a school phonebook and looked up and went to his address where I saw the goddam Tommy Hilfiger wannabe getting in and out of his car so, I cought a shit load of supplies and plotted my vengeance. Spotlights, handcuffs, extra ski maska and camouflage clothing for me and my friends, stole a chair from school and got some chloroform from a Brazilian boarding chick that was diluting it and using the shit as a form of ether that she sniffed and on her sleeve and zoned out during class. I stalked him for 3 weeks during most of the weekends and after school until I decided for 8 of my close friends to dress up and roll out in my moms navigator and my buddies benz. I jumped the mother fucker myself when he was walking to his car late on a Friday night. He was alone which was one of the factors of having so many people and as I jumped up on his back, I just stuffed the cotton rag in his face until he finally fell to the ground. We carried him to the benz and through his ass in the trunk where we waited for fucking hours for his ass to finally get up duct taped, spotlight and handcuffed to a chair in a friends garage. Basically we just fucked with him a bunch, flashed knives, hammers, lightly tazed him once?basically got his ass really scared. He called one of his friends from his cell all stuttering to retrieve the necklace he had in his room and dropped it off at a rendezvous at a supermarket. We let him go on the street about 7am Saturday morning---man he Ran like a MOFO still Duct taped. (We just cut it from the chair cause he yelped when we tore it off his lips)

When I look back on it, it made me sleep at night but, we risked getting into a lot more trouble and I spent a lot more money on supplies then a hundred dollars and spent a lot of time trying to get back at somebody I really didn?t care about. So its your call.
Make sure this shit doesn?t backfire though?remember, even wannabe gangsters can fire real guns with real bullets especially ones sittin around there house sucking up Coke all day. Putting a laxative in his snow might not be such a good idea unless you got the potent compounds without all the shelve fillers that come with it---professional coke heads can probably sense something that is impure enough to have any effect and this guys gonna suspect something if you just walk over and say ?hey want some blow.? Im sure youll be more suave then that but, Even then, how much are you gonna have to throw down for enough cocaine to cover whatever else your gonna put in there?. You don?t have to be big to get him back, just use your mind?if you ask me, 20 dollars is not worth enough to stick my neck out for but I don?t know how traumatized you are from the incident.

Offlinekr0nikaldro420
Stranger
Re: x [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3912500 - 03/13/05 05:11 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

well if you still want to beat his ass i suggest hitting his nose since he's a cokehead.

OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Loc: My home is where my spiri...
Re: x [Re: kr0nikaldro420]
    #3916783 - 03/14/05 03:03 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

wow man that is really fucked up. Well what I would personally do is something where he doesn't know it was you. Send him magazine subscriptions. LOL that will get him. But fire is always the best answer. Fire destroys all the evidence everything and great easy get away because no one is looking for someone suspicious while something is burning. cocktail bomb maybe. Best way plus get this lets say they put out the fire now the cops and firefighters have 24 hours to search the house. If they have anything in the house that doesn't get burned they will get busted. First with a fire u destroy everything they have + if ur lucky they will get busted. I never used fire for an answer but this situation I would. Do not use gasoline. You can smell that. use alcohol. I wouldn't beat him up or jump him cause then ur found out and cause future problems do something to him that he can't trace it back to u. GL and most of all with revenge have fun!

--------------------

----ALL MY POSTS ARE FICTIONAL-------

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
Re: x [Re: GNIOM1498]
    #3916961 - 03/14/05 03:49 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

My SIG still needs to be tested out on man flesh...

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

Offlinenothing
Old Hand

My Advice *DELETED* [Re: FurrySheep]
    #3921633 - 03/15/05 03:36 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Post deleted by Sir Ian

Reason for deletion: _

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: x [Re: GNIOM1498]
    #3921647 - 03/15/05 03:41 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

First off, Im sure its not the money more than it is his pride....that is how it was with me. Whomever is suggesting to burn down the house is a little over the edge. These guys stole 20 bucks in a Coke haze--they didnt murder your family and even then, you can kill innocent bi-standers who nothing to do with the situation if you decided to do something as outlandish as this. Im sure you wont do anything but I'd bet my life on it you wont take a match to his home.

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: My Advice [Re: nothing]
    #3933317 - 03/17/05 11:24 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

Sir Ian said:
You can either "wear the grudge like a crown of negativity" or "let go."

well spoken, and TOOL has words for the wise..let go. these people are scum if they want to hassle you over $20. they're in much worse condition than you are if they need it that bad. just allowing them to live their pathetic lives is revenge enough.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Offlinecyberthreat
Stranger

Re: x [Re: SuperD]
    #3934704 - 03/18/05 08:48 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

get another friend wait for him out side of school i like to ude a tazer to bring them to the ground then rompa stomp time lol remmber friends stand united some one turns on you like that i would put him in the hospital

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #3935286 - 03/18/05 11:04 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

Your friend is a cokehead. This is what cocaine does to people. Forget your money, forget revenge.

He's not getting away with much; he's in serious shit as it is. If you need to get your CDs and tax forms, then talk to him as if nothing happened, then recover your shit and don't ever speak to him again.

If you insist on getting even, you'll only hurt yourself. Be grateful you aren't a fucking cokehead.

And for Christ's sake don't listen to these nuts telling you to burn buildings down and taser people. You're just as well off burning your own house down.

Edited by CyberChump (03/18/05 11:06 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates