Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
U.S. Hallucinating
    #3911180 - 03/13/05 11:41 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:rasta:  Duuuuude.  We're like.....trippin' out according to Iran.

Yahoo! News

Quote:

U.S. 'Hallucinating' Over Nuclear Talks, Iran Says

1 hour, 49 minutes ago

By Paul Hughes

TEHRAN (Reuters) - Washington is "hallucinating" if it thinks Iran (news - web sites) will scrap its nuclear fuel production plans in return for economic incentives, a senior Iranian official was quoted as saying Sunday.

The United States offered the encouragements in support of the European Union (news - web sites) which is negotiating with Tehran to try to persuade it to give up sensitive nuclear activities.

"U.S. officials are either unaware of the substance of the talks or (they are) hallucinating," Sirus Naseri, a senior member of Iran's nuclear negotiating team, told the official IRNA news agency.

Iran says it needs atomic technology to generate electricity and will never use it to make bombs, as the United States fears.

London's Sunday Times said Israel had drawn up plans for a combined air and ground attack on Iranian nuclear installations if diplomacy fails to halt Tehran's atomic program.

The newspaper said Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon (news - web sites) and his inner cabinet had given "initial authorization" for a unilateral attack at a private meeting last month.

Israel, which bombed Iraq (news - web sites)'s Osirak nuclear reactor in 1981, played down the report. Iran has said it will respond vigorously to any attack on its nuclear plants.

Washington gave practical backing for the EU's diplomatic approach Friday, offering to allow Iran to begin talks on joining the World Trade Organization (news - web sites) (WTO) and consider letting it buy civilian airline parts if it ceased all activities that could produce fuel for nuclear power plants or atomic weapons.

Washington and the EU have warned Iran it faces referral to the U.N. Security Council, which could impose economic sanctions, if it fails to allay fears it wants the bomb.

U.S. PROPOSAL "DISRESPECTFUL"

Iran dismissed the U.S. offer as insignificant. Intelligence Minister Ali Yunesi told IRNA it was "funny and disrespectful."

"The U.S. should apologize to Iran for making this proposal," he said, going on to describe Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice (news - web sites) as a "queen of war and violence."

Naseri said it was not clear if greater U.S. involvement in the negotiations was "helpful or an obstacle to progress."

He said the EU, which has persuaded Iran to suspend potentially weapons-related activities like uranium enrichment while the two sides try to reach a solution, was close to accepting that Iran would not give up enrichment.

Instead, Tehran has offered to give "objective guarantees" that it will not divert nuclear fuel to military uses.

"It seems the Europeans are ready to adopt a logical position," Naseri said.

Iran has refused to disclose its guarantees publicly but diplomats and analysts say it is offering to allow intrusive inspections that ensure it only enriches uranium to a low grade which would be unsuitable for weapons.

It may also be prepared to restrict its enrichment activities to a pilot project, too small to make weapons production practical, diplomats and analysts say.

Such a solution would allow Iran to save face while meeting most of the West's concerns.

So far EU officials have said the only acceptable guarantee would be for Iran to mothball its enrichment plans and rely on imported nuclear reactor fuel.

The two sides are due to hold a crucial meeting in Paris on March 23 to review their talks.

"If the policy of the United States and Europe is for Iran not to go after nuclear weapons, we are ready to negotiate and reach an agreement," Hossein Mousavian, another of Iran's nuclear negotiators, told IRNA.

"However, if they want to prevent Iran producing the fuel it needs for its nuclear power plants, Iran will not welcome negotiations or these incentives."

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
Re: U.S. Hallucinating [Re: Learyfan]
    #3911196 - 03/13/05 11:50 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

haha-Iran won't be hallucinating an American invasion if they keep this double-talking dialog up.
Why does such an oil rich country want nuclear power??
Oh that's right, they don't want nuclear power, they want bombs.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: U.S. Hallucinating [Re: California]
    #3911225 - 03/13/05 12:00 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

No, Bush says it's "ridiculous" that the US will invade Iran.

So they can do anything they want. Bush doesn't go back on his word.

--------------------

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #3911384 - 03/13/05 12:38 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

that first picture you posted has got to be one of the most bizarre graphics I ever saw.  I dunno where you get these things.  :crazy2:

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: U.S. Hallucinating [Re: question_for_joo]
    #3911455 - 03/13/05 12:53 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

psychedelicrepublicans.com!

--------------------

Invisiblequestion_for_joo
i'm left. youall can bite me
    #3911773 - 03/13/05 02:14 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

awesome, just ordered a pack

--------------------
youi was a pig informatnt so you can go fuckyoruselfs

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
    #3913116 - 03/13/05 07:33 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Oregon said:
haha-Iran won't be hallucinating an American invasion if they keep this double-talking dialog up.
Why does such an oil rich country want nuclear power??
Oh that's right, they don't want nuclear power, they want bombs.

What Iran fears is an invasion based on hallucinations. Cant you read? :rolleyes:

--------------------

InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
Re: U.S. Hallucinating [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3913525 - 03/13/05 08:51 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

zah-I can read. You just missed the meaning of my post apparently.  Re-read my post and don't take it so literally, then maybe you'll get it.
So please lay off the ":rolleyes:". :thanx:

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Riding a bassline
    #3915272 - 03/14/05 04:58 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Wow - I think I've finally found my political bearings!

Thanx learyfan :smile:

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
    #3915335 - 03/14/05 05:48 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

:rolleyes:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom