Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: World Trade Center Attacks..Political Implications [Re: Innvertigo]
    #391184 - 09/11/01 11:05 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

No, I was saying that you said something that clearly didnt...After all, you were replying to my post...

www.shaman-australis.com/shroom/

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJimi Thing
Loc: Home - MD; School - PA
Re: World Trade Center Attacks..Political Implicat [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #391186 - 09/11/01 11:11 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Anyone hear the Tom Clancy interview on CNN? He right about our national principles. I hope we don't start hassling Muslims merely because they're Muslims, and don't start jumping to conclusions and pointing fingers at nations without good info. Last thing we need are even more enemies, especially within our own country. I hope we can peacefully capture the culprits so as not to stoop to the terrorists' level, but with Dubya in the saddle and statements like "hunt down those responsible" I think there will be more bloodshed before this is all over.

Jizzout

--------------------
Jizzout

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: World Trade Center Attacks..Political Implicat [Re: Jimi Thing]
    #391197 - 09/11/01 11:32 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I agree. I think we need to find out first. Unfortunatly when a specific group of people consistantly cause this type of crime they will be the first one's to be blamed and 9 out of 10 times it will be correct. As i said in the beginning if we find out what country is responsible they should be made to suffer. I live a few miles away from Dearborne MI, which is the 2nd largest concentration of arabic people in the world outside of the middle east. I, as well as others are not blaming those people as they have nothing to do with this. The people i hold responsible are those that agree with this disgusting, cowardly type of crime.

****but with Dubya in the saddle and statements like "hunt down those responsible" I think there will be more bloodshed before this is all over.****

If we do "hunt" down the right people with the right intelligence then i hope they are tortured and made to suffer...but only if it's proven that they are the ones responsible. This is not a political (within the US) issue

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineOsama
Stranger
Re: World Trade Center Attacks..Political Implications [Re: shellacct]
    #391226 - 09/11/01 12:12 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Damn this shit is all over the news here. Now I will miss my
favourite tv show because of some shit in a foreign country.
They canceled the show to send news, that sucks.

OfflineOsama
Stranger
Re: World Trade Center Attacks..Political Implicat [Re: Innvertigo]
    #391244 - 09/11/01 12:31 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

To bad you dont live in the middle east Invertigo a lot of people here have your mindset. Of course you would have to be anti american but you could even get to kill people and beat them up. That would be cool in macho sort of way. Pluss there are much better punishments. People have their hands removed for stealing and such. You would like it. Not like pussy american society.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: World Trade Center Attacks..Political Implicat [Re: Osama]
    #391273 - 09/11/01 01:03 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Your an asshole.

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinecyclone
Stranger
Loc: northern N.C.
    #391287 - 09/11/01 01:14 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

we need to find out who did this and turn their country into a parking lot.

Invisibleykk
re-member

Re: World Trade Center Attacks..Political Implicat [Re: cyclone]
    #391413 - 09/11/01 03:51 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

man i dunno. i saw it all happen live on tv. saw how the moderator slowly realized how this first plane was just the tip of the iceberg. how that was more. how the fear came. just now i kind of prayed for all those people eventhough i normally don't pray. the usa might be doing a whole lotta stuff wrong. but if we don't realize that hatred produces hatred we are never going to get out of that circle. i just hope the world wakes up soon enough.

posted that on the other thread too. sorry about this. merge.

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: England
    #391424 - 09/11/01 03:59 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

The Nazis came to power in Germany after they burned their headquaters and blamed it on their opponents. Osama Bin Laden was originally armed and financed by the US to use Islamic fundamentailsm to destabilise the Soviet state. The bombers who attacked the World Trade Centre in '93 were trained and supplied with explosives by FBI handlers Every major war that the US has got involved in recently has been initiated by incidents involving fabrication and deceit. Clearly the US State and the arms industry will be the only ones to gain from this.

--------------------
MAPS.org: supporting psychedelic and medical marijuana research since 1986

OfflineEverlast
enthusiast
Loc: UK
Re: World Trade Center Attacks..Political Implicat [Re: mm.]
    #391464 - 09/11/01 04:54 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I'll be livid if this is allowed to slip through the net. Whether this was a strike by the middle east, or from within the US being made to look like the middle east the fact remains that these pissant terrorist countries need to be carpet bombed. If the US government had to do this to cause a global feeling on the issue then it's sick, but it's an effective method of causing feeling that leads to long overdue strikes on these people. These other countries are unfortunately full of innocents, but it's these innocents that get corrupted into becoming supporters of terrorist activity. The sooner the West smashes the life out of this incessant antagonistic race the better. I'm sure they have the same idea about the Western world, but it's got to end somewhere and while I'm a fully paid up member of the Western world I'm going to be here (or there) supporting the descision to destroy every last one of these fuckers.

Feel free to flame me, I know that it's a narrowminded view. I reserve the right to be narrowminded every once in a while. Making statements like the above is intellectually weak, I saw that as I was typing it, but this is pure emotion and I'm not going allow that expression to be tempered by my realisation that retaliation can only lead to a nightmare scenario. This is my raw humanity, as imperfect as the aggressor. I do not envy those in positions of power because they have so much responsibilty towards those they govern, so much pressure from the human masses to act primal, and yet if they sway to the pressure and enter the pissing contest they are doomed to being labelled as reactionary and unfit to govern.

- Ev.
----------------------------------------
Kill the body and the head will die.

Invisibleykk
re-member

Re: World Trade Center Attacks..Political Implicat [Re: Everlast]
    #391492 - 09/11/01 05:27 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

okay, emotion here, emotion there.
but extinguishing races is not narrowminded, but nazi-like. let's never ever get there again.
pleasen't (keep that in mind)

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: World Trade Center Attacks..Political Implicat [Re: ykk]
    #391542 - 09/11/01 06:19 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I do like the Carpet bombing idea, however.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineNorShroom
enthusiast

Loc: Kongsberg in Norway
    #391591 - 09/11/01 07:02 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Would that be a glass covered, self-iluminating parking lot?

"If you treat an individual as he is, he will stay as he is,
but if you treat him as he ought to be and could be,
he will become as he ought to be and could be"
-Goethe

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#391646 - 09/11/01 07:40 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Your a sad arsehole - '9/10 times it will be muslims' - fuck i hope they weren't so racist arseholes like you will not be vindicated...Carpet bomb your conservative arse and do us all a favour gramps

Edited by bluemeanie on 09/11/01 08:41 PM.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: World Trade Center Attacks..Political Implicat [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #391712 - 09/11/01 08:39 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

hate to disappoint you little man but i'm not a conservative.....and it's spelled asshole not arshole...you'd figure you'd know how to spell it since you have such a passion for speaking out of it.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineAmoeba665
strange
Loc: a hidden microutopia at t...
    #391816 - 09/11/01 10:22 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

hate to nit-pick but i just feel i should come to BMs defense since im here; "arse" is the australian equivalent of "ass"

--------------------
---

OfflinePhyl
old hand
Loc: United Kingdom
Re: World Trade Center Attacks..Political Implications [Re: shellacct]
    #392003 - 09/12/01 02:51 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

If a country is responsible, then I think yes, you are going to war. From what I saw of the news coverage last night, it seems your millitary has already said that. Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm saddened by the fact that Tony Blair has basically said that if you go to war, we will follow. I am all for helping America, but his is not Britains fight and I think the political repurcussions of this could be extremely detremental to us.

Having said that, I don't think a country is responsible for this. I think it's the work of an underground terrorist organisation, and unless they admit to it, tracking them down is going to be extremely difficult. There are many such groups with the capability and desire to carry out such attacks. Was it a palestinian group? A group liked to Osama Bin Laden? An internal American group? All are possibilities.

Those of you who are advicating carpet bombing are no better than the terrorists IMHO. This is a politically motivated attack, which unfortunately many innocent people were caught in. Yes, the target of the world trade centre isn't directly a political target, but this is the way terrorists work. By going to war, or carpet bombing, you would also be killing many innocent people for political reasons or revenge. Revenge may be sweet, but is worse than the original attack, as there is no real motivation other than self satisfaction .

You must also think of the political consequences of such action. If this attack is in someway related to Osama Bin Laden, which I believe is the current 'favourate' theory, then by bombing afghanistan, do you think that would be the end? Iran, Iraq and many other middle east countries will side with Afghanistan, and this could lead to WW3. Some of these countries have nuclear capabilities, and I certainly would not put it past them to use them.

Yes, what happened was a real fucking shame, and I totally beyond forgiveness, but what needs to be addressed is who did this, and WHY they did this. Only then will itr be possible to take action to ensure this doesn't happen again. Millitary retaliation will only lead to the suitation being worsened, and far more innocent people's lives being lost.

Take care

Offlinemadscientist
journeyman
Re: World Trade Center Attacks..Political Implications [Re: Phyl]
    #392021 - 09/12/01 03:49 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Simply not retaliating will just go to show that if you bomb America you can get your way! I believe America must tear the testicles off anybody who is even remotely involved with this. After that maybe its time to reconsider American economic imperialism and the 'dont-give-a-fuck-about-the-rest-of-the-world' attitude that afflicts America.

But If it comes to war then rest assured Britain will stand shoulder to shoulder with you guys. We owe you an eternal debt for your support in WWII that will never be forgotten. Now lets find out who did it and inflict on them a wave of suffering and misery unprecedented in the history of everything!!!

Instead of the dove as the symbol of peace we should have a pillow. Its got more feathers but doesnt have that nasty sharp beak......

Edited by madscientist on 09/12/01 04:58 AM.

--------------------
Instead of the dove as the symbol of peace we should have a pillow. Its got more feathers but doesnt have that nasty sharp beak......

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#392071 - 09/12/01 06:35 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

hahah! Im a pretty small six foot two...Please dont panic - no need to batten up the old trailer home mate... And I am sorry you have demonstrated ignorance yet again - In God's given English, it is spelt 'arse' - and ass is a horsey thing

--------------------

Offlineshellacct
addict

Loc: BAD DOG!
Re: World Trade Center Attacks..Political Implications [Re: Phyl]
    #392082 - 09/12/01 07:07 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, i don't blame you actually.... i kind of think that this is America's problem this time, and we should take care of it ourselves.... i mean DON'T GET ME WRONG, all of our countries should stick together and all, and I am flattered by all the countries that said they will back us up if war erupts, but we really shouldn't drag anyone else into this. I mean blowing up US buildings is pretty bad.... but if terrorists start going to Canada, England, Australia, etc., etc, i really don't think thats fair that their citizens get killed for us throwing our own weight around. Just my opinion. Actually i am highly considering moving to either Australia or Canada... fuck this terrorist shit, and besides, the fact that we are always going after other people's shit has always got me thinking we're gonna get ourselve's nuked someday anyways.

"Trying is the first step towards failure" -Homer J. Simpson

In the above, Any and all references to reality are entirely fictional.

Just because you are paranoid, don't mean they're not after you...

--------------------
"Trying is the first step towards failure" -Homer J. Simpson

In the above, Any and all references to reality are entirely fictional.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order