Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedazedperception
Stranger
some questions
    #3909762 - 03/12/05 11:07 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

okay, so again I managed to get my hands on some shrooms. I have only done them twice, both times doing a half 8th. I did them for the second time exactly one week after the first, and the trip was a lot less intense. I was hoping to do about an 8th tonight, but I'm only going to be able to do half again. It has been like 2 months since the last time I did them, which brings me to my first question: Will having waited a couple months but not upping the dosage make it more intense than say my second time?

Also, I really hate the taste of the shrooms. When I eat them I gag, and sometimes have a hard time keeping them down, although I have never thrown up before. I'm looking for some other ways to eat them. I have been told that crushing them up, mixing them in some juice and taking some vitamin c pills would be a good idea..does crushing them up and mixing them in juice have any affect on the intensity of the shrooms opposed to simply eating them? Does vitamin c actually increase the visuals or is it just a myth?

Thanks for your taking your time to read/respond to this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: some questions [Re: dazedperception]
    #3909836 - 03/12/05 11:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Tripping this time will be just as intense as your first. A 2 month period between trips is plenty of time for you tolerance to be down to zero. Grinding up mushies and downing them in some juice is by far the best way to ingest them, it does not affect their potency. Vitamin C wont increase visuals, some say it actually calms a trip down. So if your looking for it to be stronger don't take any. Hope that helps, good luck.

Oh, and you really need to move up to atleast an eighth man. Taking half eighths barely gives you any effects. You havent even scratched the surface. I think its time to move on!

Offlinedazedperception
Stranger
Re: some questions [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3909859 - 03/12/05 11:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

aw man, i know...it just didn't work out. Seems there is a shortage recently in my area and I was lucky to get my hands on what I did.

But thanks for the info man I apreciate it.

Edited by dazedperception (03/12/05 11:28 PM)

OfflineShroomehlouah
The glass isbending
    #3910500 - 03/13/05 05:13 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I dunno if you guys across the pond get this drink called ribena?(sp?)

I tried it whilst I was downing some fresh cyanscens(nasty nasty NASTY stuff) and it completely blocked out the taste, I suggest giving that a go.

Shame theres a shortage in your area but be patient man and soon the psychedelic gods will smile kindly upon you and bestow you with a truly memorable experience, I promise.

Best of luck!

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3910505 - 03/13/05 05:35 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

the second time was probably weaker due to tolerance, this time will be better, good you waited.
many people take half an eight as their usual dosage and  also many take a full eight, it's a matter of precerence. enjoy the trip man  :laugh:

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag