Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
A Night w/ XTC
    #3908703 - 03/12/05 08:25 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

last night was one of the craziest, greatest, and worst night of my life. this is my 4th experience with ecstasy and i ingested 1 blue omega pill over the period of 20 min at 4 10 PM. some of my other friends ingested some beans as well. J ingested 1 pill and D ingested 1/2 pill and M ingested 1 pill. by 6 PM we were all rolling pretty good watching the sunset while smoking some joints. at 6 30 PM J and i ingest another 1/2 pill. by 7 30 PM we were rolling hard, very hard. and then 3 hours later we bought another pill from someone not knowing if its any good and J and i ingested 1/2 that pill. at 12 AM i begin to feel the effects of it and i feel as if i was tweaking and my friend J was starting to see shadow people and things that were not even there. i went into a paranoid delusional state. my heart beat was 120-140 beats per min, felt restlessness, delirious, muscle tension, and i thought that i was seriously going to die right then and there. i would be gasping for air because it was almost impossible to breath and then my whole left side would go into a sharp burn. i started to feel a sensation in my legs and began seeing some minor hallucinations. then everything turned into one big nightmare as paranoia set in. every single car i looked at on the road was a police car. i would even see police cars when there was no cars. my friend J was still feeling good and having some crazy ass, weird and strange visuals. i still felt as if i was going to die and kept smoking more weed to see if it would make my extremely painful headache go away. well today i searched for this pill on ecstasydata.org and found a blue lady that had 10 parts caffeine and 1 part MDA, so i am thinking that these were them. i read the overdose symptoms on caffeine and i realised i experienced most of those. my vision started getting blurry around 3 30 AM - 4 AM and i managed to get to sleep for 3 hours at 4 30 AM and so did my friend. overall J and i rolled for 11 hours straight venturing all over the place. from 6 PM till 11 PM was a remarkable experience and managed to smoke my 3g of weed that whole night. i had never felt so overwhelmed of pleasure. after around 12 AM it was a nightmare. i am pretty sure i experienced an OD on caffeine which was scary as fuck. i literally thought my life was going to end right there. this night was incredible. sorry for the long post.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineswampthing
audioboy

Loc: SE Michigan
Re: A Night w/ XTC [Re: mushiemountain]
    #3908750 - 03/12/05 08:43 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

sorry to hear :U

but half a pill of caffeine? i didnt know one could pack so much in such a small space

--------------------
-------------------
peace with everystep

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3911132 - 03/13/05 01:23 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

there's no way you could have had a caffeine overdose from that 1/2 extra pill you took. unless it was some HUGE pill. there was probably some speed in it

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: A Night w/ XTC [Re: stefan]
    #3911310 - 03/13/05 02:21 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i am not sure i had a caffeine overdose, but when reading the symptoms:

What are the symptoms of caffeine overdose?

Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system and can produce a variety of effects elsewhere in the body. The symptoms of a caffeine overdose ("caffeinism") will vary, according to individual differences and the amount consumed. Doses ranging from 250 to 750 mg (2 to 7 cups of coffee or tablets of NoDoz) can produce restlessness, diziness nausea, headache, tense muscles, sleep disturbances, and irregular heart beats. Doses of over 750 mg (7 cups of coffee) can produce all of the above as well as a reaction similar to an anxiety attack, including delirium, drowsiness, ringing ears, diarrhea, vomiting, light flashes, difficulty breathing, convulsions (extreme overdose). These amounts of caffeine may come from a single dose or from multiple doses at short intervals. Besides caffeine's effects, the essential oils of coffee may cause gastrointestinal irritation and diarrhea, and the high tannin content of tea can result in constipation.

i experienced restlessness, diziness, nausea, a massive headache, tense muscles, irregular heart beats, 120-140 beats per min, delirium, light flashes, and had difficulty breathing (almost impossible to breathe, was gasping for air). so i don't know, these seem to match very well so i thought that this was a god possibility.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
    #3921903 - 03/15/05 06:39 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

so do any of you think that it was a possibility of a caffeine overdose? i am pretty sure its this pill that i received:

http://www.ecstasydata.org/viewtablet.php?ID=1381

--------------------
----------primussucks

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3921962 - 03/15/05 06:55 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like my caffiene OD, it happened when I was very young and foolish. Not something to mess around with.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflinePlok
Life is fractal
Male

Loc: Los Angeles
Re: A Night w/ XTC [Re: mecreateme]
    #3923232 - 03/15/05 11:25 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Are you sure that the pill you ate was blue with a lady on it?

--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: A Night w/ XTC [Re: Plok]
    #3923371 - 03/15/05 11:57 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

yes i am sure.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Toilet Paper

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience