Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
Substitute Arrested After Giving Students Pot
    #3906810 - 03/12/05 11:27 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Substitute Arrested After Giving Students Pot
http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/news/030905_nw_substitute.html

----

March 9, 2005 ? A substitute teacher is facing several charges after he was arrested on Wednesday for smoking marijuana with students at Fresno High School.

Christopher Bochin is facing several charges. Perhaps the most shocking is he had students get pot out of his car and bring it back to the classroom at Fresno High to share.

The story of a teacher smoking pot with students is all over the campus. Students that Action News talked to are as surprised and shocked as their parents would be.

The young substitute teacher was hired to be teaching Earth Science. Gregg Sanders, from the Fresno Police Department, says 22-year-old Christopher Bochin smoked marijuana with at least ten of his students in a Fresno High classroom.

"What he did, he sent two students, apparently to his personal vehicle to retrieve his marijuana and a smoking pipe, " said Sanders. "When the two students returned, Mr. Bochin and approximately ten students smoked the marijuana in class."

There were other kids in the classroom who didn't join in.

School authorities learned about the pot party when a teacher confiscated a students cell phone and read a text message that was apparently sent by one of the students smoking pot.

Bochin was arrested at Fresno High. He's facing felony charges of providing marijuana to minors and misdemeanor charges of contributing to the delinquency of minors.

Students who talked to Action News had no sympathy for the substitute teacher.

"It's revolting. It's really disgusting."

"Teachers are supposed to help kids, they're not supposed to ruin their lives."

Police are still investigating the case and don't know if any of the students involved will face charges.

But, Susan Bedi, from Fresno Unified, says they are in trouble with the school district. "The students will be suspended parents have been contacted and there will be counseling. There might be some students that are recommended for expulsion."

Fresno Unified says Bochin has been a substitute since October.

He has been suspended by the district.

He posted bail and is now out of jail, but could face charges for each student he's accused of allowing to smoke pot.

Action News attempted to contact the substitute teacher, and were referred to his attorney.

He tells Action News that teacher Christopher Bochin is emotionally distraught. He adds they're looking to get him into a drug treatment program as soon as possible.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Substitute Arrested After Giving Students Pot [Re: baraka]
    #3906899 - 03/12/05 11:54 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Everybody else always gets the cool teachers. Where was the pot smoking teachers, the hot, horny, twenty-something vixen teachers, and all the other crazys when I was in high school?

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3907312 - 03/12/05 01:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Ive smoked pot with 4 of my highschool teachers and my drumline instructor :smile:.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3907353 - 03/12/05 01:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I could have smoked with my psych teacher, but unfortunatly he died a year or two ago of cancer :thumbdown: His son was my age and went to a school on the other side of town, but he smoked down with his dad all the time.

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: Substitute Arrested After Giving Students Pot [Re: DNKYD]
    #3907385 - 03/12/05 01:34 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Fresno is such a trash town, though. This doesn't surprise me at all.

--------------------
delta9

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Substitute Arrested After Giving Students Pot [Re: delta9]
    #3908270 - 03/12/05 04:58 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I never smoked with my teacher before but I know a few of them did. My art teacher had a paintign she had done in college of that guy with teh pitchfork and his wife standing in front of the barn execpt she had chaned it and made it look liek they were both hippys with peace signs and tie tie shirts long hair those little red glasses. It was pretty awesome.

THe other guy was a history teacher he always smelled like pot and/or cigarettes. He would smoke in teh mens room it was halarious he would always be leaning out the door to check for students.

but I wish I had had that sub man. Fuckign passing hte bowl around in the class. thats bad ass.

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

OfflineGods_Hitman
Reforming Lurker

Loc: Right Behind You
Re: Substitute Arrested After Giving Students Pot [Re: blaze2]
    #3908686 - 03/12/05 06:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I used to sell pot to my creative writing teacher back in college. I'd put it in a big envelope and hand it to her in the hallways like it was a homework assignment. Did pretty good in her class to.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale