Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Need advice: Going to Ultra Music Festival the 26th
    #3903161 - 03/11/05 01:37 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

So for my birthday I got tickets to UMF http://www.ultramusicfestival.us
A sample of the artists to be playing: Paul Oakenfold, Infected Mushroom, Paul van Dyke, Rabbit in the Moon, Tiesto and many more.
It's a large outdoor event on Southbeach in Miami, FL. Like 50,000 people.
So, I am thinking I want to do some ecstacy. I haven't rolled in over a year and I don't get involved with it that much, so what are some good tips that I should take account of?

I know I'll need water and what not... But when should I drop? The festival starts at 11 a.m. and goes until 1 a.m.

I don't think I wanna drop during the day, and the laser lights will be amazing at night on a roll. Do you think one is enough ?

Any advice/experiences with doing drugs at a large outdoors festival are welcome !

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Re: Need advice: Going to Ultra Music Festival the 26th [Re: NariusFractal]
    #3903791 - 03/11/05 03:38 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

what?! no one?

--------------------

OfflineBri
Junglist Wifey

Loc: Georgia
    #3904201 - 03/11/05 05:27 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

My husband and I went to Ultra last year. Wish we had the funds to go again this year. Bring lots of cash for that water you'll be drinking. There's no re entry and they were selling the tall skinny bottles of Dasani water for $5. So I'd imagine they'll be raping people again with that. As for when to drop, I have no clue. I'd help you with that if I could. Oh, make sure you go into a porta potty when you do it though. I know security was pretty lax while searching people on they're way in cuz they were just trying to get so many people through. But we saw tons of people getting arrested inside. Also, pay very close attention to the undercovers. Usually at parties I've been to, the undercovers still stick out. The undercovers at ultra were dressed like any other party kid there. I mean Echo gear, glowsticks, big pants, candy, all kinds of shit. Be safe and have fun.

:laugh:

--------------------
"Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic." - Salvadore Dali

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Re: Need advice: Going to Ultra Music Festival the 26th [Re: Bri]
    #3904204 - 03/11/05 05:29 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

thanks man
Yah I went last year and was appalled at the water rapage. I also snuck some cannabis in, bought a pipe there at one of the tents, and smoked in the portajohns.

--------------------

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
    #3905720 - 03/12/05 02:50 AM (19 years, 21 days ago)

I was thinking about going to UMF, but I have school and shit. Sucks! But now that I think about it, it would probably not be worth the money. I imagine there would be too many people just looking to get as fucked up as they can. I am really put off by this mentality.

I'm not trying to diss you for wanting to do some X there, I mean, hell! What better place to do it!! I'm sure I would if I went. wish I could...

That sucks though, that you have to smoke in the portapotties?! Come the fuck on!! Are you serious!? It's a fucking techno fest! Undercover cops suck ass!!

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Re: Need advice: Going to Ultra Music Festival the 26th [Re: dr0mni]
    #3906101 - 03/12/05 08:17 AM (19 years, 21 days ago)

Yah during the day I did, but trust me there was so much smoking going on in public. At night time there was clouds going up everywhere of the dank miami green.

I remember toking a fat bowl of some delicious nuggets while watching Rabbit in the Moon put on an insane show.

I feel you on the fucked up mentality, but honestly the festival has an awesome vibe.

I was sober last year, save for cannabis, and I had an amazing experience. I caught a contact buzz and finally felt comfortable with myself dancing. I learned that dancing is not a big deal and it's perfectly humane to do it. Dunno how to explain, it sounds mundane. However, it was one of those revelatory experiences.

--------------------

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #3907873 - 03/12/05 03:08 PM (19 years, 21 days ago)

okay heres the deal i was there last year. what you want to do is wait untill the sun is about to go down, and youll be rollin untillits over without the excess heat of the sun.

last year i would say 75% of the people there were blatantly rolling, i would have loved to get a picture of all oif them, everyone with the dialated pupils

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale