Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: Shroomery Religion (add content as you see fit, in a logical progression: PLEASE READ FIRST POST [Re: fearfect]
    #3905556 - 03/12/05 12:52 AM (19 years, 11 days ago)

(why not add that to it then fearfect? you can do whatever the hell you want with it... and we can't give it to the peons as of yet, not enough evidence that it occured yet)

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblefearfect
Re: Shroomery Religion (add content as you see fit, in a logical progression: PLEASE READ FIRST POST [Re: Psychoactive1984]
    #3905576 - 03/12/05 01:10 AM (19 years, 11 days ago)

so as not to interrupt the previous story of the beginning, ill start book 2, The Law
1:1 Zahid found that his creation, being apart from himself, was imperfect and full of chaos. Many had fallen astray and were living for themselves rather than worshipping their creator. In his great wisdom and love, he appeared before a man named Araeil in a sacred vision. 1:2 Now Araeil was a noble follower of Zahid and consumed the sacred fruit of Zahid daily.

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
Re: Shroomery Religion (add content as you see fit, in a logical progression: PLEASE READ FIRST POST [Re: fearfect]
    #3907777 - 03/12/05 02:44 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

1st book of wisdom.
a collection of thoughtful post, parables, stories, proverbs and food for thought wisdom from shroomery members...(please add some more yourself)

Chapter 1:

Death of a loved one has no effect on your emotions by Swami..

1:1Note: Real philosophy here. Stay with me on this one.

1:2Most people will tell you the death of a loved one makes them sad. I contend that it does not.
1:3WTF you ask? Let's say that my dad just died and I did not know about it. Would I feel any different ?(Psychic stuff aside for the moment.)
1:4No, I would feel as a did an hour ago. Therefore his death had ZERO effect on me.

1:5Tonight my brother calls me with the news. Suddenly I break down in tears.
1:6It is ONLY my idea about his death that makes me sad. Then my bro calls me back and as it was another man with the same name and not my father who died and that the police were mistaken.
1:7Suddenly the sun comes out again. All of my reactions are self generated based on an idea and not the event.

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order