Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinescrname
Stranger

water in incubator
    #3905650 - 03/12/05 02:07 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

i want to know if there is a diference if i use regular water compaired to water and bleach or another mixture in my incubator.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: water in incubator [Re: scrname]
    #3905682 - 03/12/05 02:28 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

The amount of time it will take to go stagnant.

Peroxide is what I use.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: water in incubator [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3905685 - 03/12/05 02:35 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

I prefer peroxide too, I don't lie the corrosive nature of bleach.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: water in incubator [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #3905694 - 03/12/05 02:38 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Some folks use iodine, it is too expensive for me, whats your take?

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Re: water in incubator [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3905695 - 03/12/05 02:39 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

When h2o2 will suffice, why use a more expensive product. But too each their own.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlinehankfu
bornlever-puller

Loc: Restaurant @ End of Unive...
    #3905759 - 03/12/05 03:07 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

hawksapprentice said:
I prefer peroxide too, I don't lie the corrosive nature of bleach.

What do you mean corrosive? I'm using bleach in mine, but I've only really been using it for 2 or 3 weeks. Bleach doesn't eat away at rubbermaid material does it?

--------------------
You are sleeping with your eyes open.

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Re: water in incubator [Re: hankfu]
    #3905774 - 03/12/05 03:16 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

No it wont eat through it. But I just dont like to use bleach unless i have to.it can def. discolor it. Im sure after a long time it could eat at the plastic, that is just an opinion though, i have no proof that it would. Plus your using it diluted, so you shouldn't really have any problems with that.

--------------------

Edward Abbey

Offlinehankfu
bornlever-puller

Loc: Restaurant @ End of Unive...
    #3905781 - 03/12/05 03:18 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Yeah... i didn't really think about it when I put it in there but i'm definitely not too fond of the bleach. Mostly cuz it dries out my hands if I have to reach in there and change the temp or something. Meh.

--------------------
You are sleeping with your eyes open.

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Re: water in incubator [Re: hankfu]
    #3905783 - 03/12/05 03:20 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Exactly, h2o2 is way more benign.

--------------------

Edward Abbey

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order