Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, San Pedro, Syrian Rue, Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinedsd2o01
Stranger
telekinetic experiences
    #3904282 - 03/11/05 07:53 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Whenever me and a close friend of mine trip together, there seems to be a telekinetic connection between us. It only happens when tripping hard, usually during the peak. The best way to describe it is this. We can sense each other, even when not in the same room. We often know what each other are thinking. On a few hard trips, we actually communicated without talking. And other times, when other people are around, we say things that have double meanings... one meaning that everyone understands, and one that only we understand. On one occasion, the telekinetic topic was a bad one, sending me into a bad trip, yet the communication continued against my will. Has anybody else experienced anything like this?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: telekinetic experiences [Re: dsd2o01]
    #3904300 - 03/11/05 08:03 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

So wait, you can move each other with your mind!? That's really cool!

But seriously, what I think you mean is psychic or telepathic powers. Many do say that psychic powers are heightened by psychedelics.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: telekinetic experiences [Re: dblaney]
    #3904481 - 03/11/05 08:46 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I believe it, when you ingest psychoactives, you are changing your brainwave frequencies. Here are a few examples from the site below :smile:

4.0 HZ - Enkephalins, Extrasensory perception [MB]; Astral Projection, Telepathy, "Seduction mindset" [EI-d]; Catecholamines, vital for memory & learning, respond at around 4 HZ. [PSI]; Subconscious Problem Solving/Full Memory Scanning (if one can manage to stay awake) [RA+CAV via DW]; Associated with object naming, an important aspect of memory [TDM via DW]; "Those who suffer from Chronic Fatigue exhaust very easily. When moved to 4HZ these individuals showed marked improvement in the length of time between the occurrence of exhaustion after certain exercises were completed." [NYT via NEU]

4.5 HZ Shamanic State Of Consciousness/Tibetan Buddhist Chants [MMF via DW]

8.3 HZ - Pick up visual images of mental objects [??]; clairvoyance [SS]; "Monroe Focus 12?" [NEU]

Syrian Rue's active ingredient used to be called 'telepathine', my theory is that when taken it changes your brainwave state to that of telepathy and other such phenomenon.

Here is a brainwave/cymatic frequency list
http://lunarsight.com/freq.htm

:smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

InvisibleJoeChip
Entropy
Re: telekinetic experiences [Re: Kerr]
    #3904803 - 03/11/05 10:31 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

SWIM had a telepathic experience with his friend the first time he took psilocybin.

--------------------
I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, they do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be.

Offlinesupra
computerEnthusiast
Loc: TEXAS
    #3905545 - 03/12/05 02:49 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

telekenetic......lol.......you mean telepathic, or ESP

telekenetic is to move things with y0our mind, or brain power

telepathic, is communicating with just youir brain, not speach or any form of expression, other than brain waves  :thumbup:

Edited by supra (03/12/05 02:50 AM)

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: telekinetic experiences [Re: JoeChip]
    #3905861 - 03/12/05 06:11 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

JoeChip said:
SWIM had a telepathic experience with his friend the first time he took psilocybin.

So did SWIM!  :wink:

seriously though, my first two trips were with my best friend, and both times we communicated complex sequences of description in a nonsense language... but later when we'd reflect on the experience, we described the same thing...  "Yea I knew about the pit through the left side of the tent!  Remember when it exploded out and then sucked us in?"  stuff like that.  Terence McKenna said he's had expeirences of "no bullshit telepathy" (I forget how he put it).  I'm on the fence as to its actually true, I mean, we're tripping when this happens, a phenomenon that affects your judgement of time among other things, it COULD be an illusion.

Or it COULD be real! :sun:

--------------------

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: telekinetic experiences [Re: Noviseer]
    #3905867 - 03/12/05 06:13 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Mckenna tells stories, for example, of incidents that happened during ayahuasca ceremonies having to do with group hallucinations, where people later corroborate the stories accurately. His wife, Kat, once shot energy out of her eyes at some annoying fellow tripper, and after terence saw it, astonished, the Shaman volunteered information about the phenomenon, why it happened, other times he's seen it, etc. Crazy. Makes me want to do ayahuasca, thats for damn sure.:)

--------------------

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: telekinetic experiences [Re: Noviseer]
    #3906155 - 03/12/05 10:42 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

there have been scattered reports (over the past few decades) of unusual esp-type-stuff when harmala alkaloids are ingested along with more "traditional" psychedelics (y'know, lsd, mushrooms, occasionally mescaline, & the ayahuasca-brews & analogs)...

fwiw...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
Re: telekinetic experiences [Re: gnrm23]
    #3906321 - 03/12/05 11:35 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i have my own little theory on this. ive experienced this 10+ times. i think it has to do with the drug makes your brain processes similar. the active ingredients have a very strong effect on your brain, obviously. so when 2 people have taken enough to make there mind be parallel to one another, and they are very close friends with similar ideas. they can have this phenomenon.

i wasnt able to type this as good as i think it, sorry.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Offlinecybrbeast
Up, then down, then...
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: event horizon
    #3906385 - 03/12/05 11:49 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Why don't you try and test it next time. You think of a symbol or object and your friend draws it. I suspect you won't feel so telepathic after you try this.

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Rotation

Loc: That Way
Re: telekinetic experiences [Re: cybrbeast]
    #3906443 - 03/12/05 12:01 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

cybrbeast said:
Why don't you try and test it next time. You think of a symbol or object and your friend draws it. I suspect you won't feel so telepathic after you try this.

already tried this and both of us drew a bird. ive also wrote a word on a piece of paper before the trip started and told my 2 friends that if the time was right i would have them try to guess my word, my friend that was closer to me was able to get it after a couple of tries. one time i told my friend to guess what i was thinking (i was thinking the color green) and my friend guessed chewing gum in the green wrapper. maybe coincidence or maybe not.

edit: oh yeah the word i wrote down on the piece of paper was broom

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Edited by lemon_lw (03/12/05 12:03 PM)

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: telekinetic experiences [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3906564 - 03/12/05 12:36 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

LSD...me and my fellow trippers wont even have to say a word. Its like eeveryone consiousness combines into one.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

InvisibleJoeChip
Entropy
Re: telekinetic experiences [Re: Vulture]
    #3908852 - 03/12/05 09:19 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

when SWIM had his first psilocybin experience with his friend, his friend asked about a shirt and SWIM had just told him the location of where he got the shirt, like the environment. Anyway SWIM was going to tell his friend about where he got the shirt and SWIM was thinking about the EXACT place in his mind, and SWIM's friend then told him the exact place down to the City/State/Location!

SWIM was on 2.0g dried and his friend was on 1.5g dried.

--------------------
I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, they do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Ayahuasca, San Pedro, Syrian Rue, Terrence McKenna

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience