Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Yopo Experience On Its Way
    #3864194 - 03/03/05 06:24 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

i am here with my half ounce of yopo seeds all alone. this will be my 1st experience with DMT and i simply cannot wait, but at the same time i am a little scared. do i need a sitter? what should i expect to happen? i think i will be trying the smoking method this 1st time as i don't like the snuff idea too much. any tips or comments are appreciated. wish me luck! :rasta: :sun:

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: Yopo Experience On Its Way [Re: mushiemountain]
    #3864514 - 03/03/05 07:16 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

I would definitely recommend a sitter for DMT, and smoke it for sure. Good luck, man. DMT is fucking crazy. If you remember anything that can be put into words then please share, lol.

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #3864784 - 03/03/05 08:09 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

As far as I know its not just N,N-DMT, but also Bufotenin and 5-MeO-DMT. I think this will be a somewhat different experience than with just N,N-DMT alone. Correct me if I am wrong anyone :smile:

Check this out
Erowid, Anadenanthera Vault
:grin:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

Re: Yopo Experience On Its Way [Re: Kerr]
    #3865243 - 03/03/05 09:37 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

That's right, it large majority of goodness is coming from Bufotenin, 5-ho-dmt.
Here's how:

Roast the the seeds some how, not too hot, untill most of them Pop..they'll expand, the shell will ballon some and they make a sound. Then peal off the light shells..which isn't hard once their crispy. Then grind up the seeds. Now..get a bong and a decent sturing stick. If you don't have one..bummer. Put a little herb at the bottom of the bowl to hold up the fine power. Put in as much powder as your bowl can hold.

When you hit it the powerder will burn to a crisp..you can't avoid that, but try to keep the flame as far away as you can while burning to avoid completely frying the top, creating a fire wall. However carefull you are, you'll have to seriously stir up the bowl after ever hit or two..just knock out the black shit, there'll be plenty of fresh stuff bellow.

I think you need 4-5 Big hits to really get going. But you'll start feeling it about 1 minute after the first decent hit. Come up over another minute or so. So you want to hold the hits but keep it moving as you get enough before you say "oh shit, I'm already high, better stop".

There's a pretty heavy body high, and you'll feel warm...but it's no big deal, don't worry about it. You can get pretty damn high, but..it's abstract, just let it happen and you'll be almost entirely down in 5 minutes tops. That's how you smoke yopo!

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: Yopo Experience On Its Way [Re: rdnp2035]
    #3865262 - 03/03/05 09:40 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Nice breakdown rdnp2035 :thumbup:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #3865285 - 03/03/05 09:46 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Yeah nice work man, I've had this bag of Yopo seeds for almost 6 months, now I know what to do. :thumbup:

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Yopo Experience On Its Way [Re: Boom]
    #3865336 - 03/03/05 09:55 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

well i was so anxious to try it i did it before i could read any responses hah. i roasted 4 seeds over the stove on medium and hear them pop quite a few times. then i attempted to tear the shell off but would basically crumple the whole seed most of the time, but got in one seed the entire thing inside the shell. then i packed my pipe with a mix of lil kanna and cut up the shells into fine pices, but not powder, and packed it with the kanna to help burn better. i roasted the bowl with a torch lighter getting about 10 decent hits and then layed back and felt like i was in the desert and then my neck would feel heavy and then my head. i closed my eyes and thought i saw some colors and ripples would form and then my leg felt all weird and i got up and everything was somewhat slower. it basically faded away after 5-10 min and wasn't nearly as intense as i expected. i probably just didn't breakthrough and should try more seeds. should i hold my hits in for longer than 15 sec? how many seeds should i try for a 1st time breakthrough experience? i was thinking about 3, but not sure.i might just try the snuff, but i don't know if i am ready for it.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
    #3877872 - 03/06/05 03:06 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

i tried it again roasting 4 seeds and cutting/crushing up and smoked it out of a pipe. no effects whatsoever. made a snuff for my friend he said he just felt a body high. can anyone answer my questions in the previous post?

--------------------
----------primussucks

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #3882442 - 03/07/05 12:34 PM (19 years, 26 days ago)

I've smoked them myself, and watched several other persons experienced w/ entheogens smoke them and nobody had any effects that werent likely placebo.

I have no desire to insulfate them, because from all accounts, its one of the most painful things you can do, and my nasal cavities are already good and fucked.

However, from what I've heard and read, snorting them mixed w/ edible lime will give you the experience you seem to be looking for.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Yopo Experience On Its Way [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #3883253 - 03/07/05 03:32 PM (19 years, 26 days ago)

I've had very strong effects smoking the seeds in a water pipe. I just peeled the black shell off and crushed em onto some weed and smoking with a regular bic. It felt weird, like my whole body tightened and every object in the room wanted to suck into eachother and suck into me. It was almost like the way everything comes together on shrooms or salvia only I felt more involved like it was sucking me in too, and making me part of it, not just letting me watch. I didn't enjoy the tightening of my muscles though it's almost painful and the nausea is brutal too.

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Yopo Experience On Its Way [Re: vandago]
    #3883478 - 03/07/05 04:24 PM (19 years, 26 days ago)

has anyone done both methods (the snuff and smoke)? which was better and how many seeds should i use to have a breakthrough experience? i was thinking of making a snuff out of 4 seeds and snorting it, but i am somewhat scared of the painfulness i have been reading about. i think i'll try smoking it again.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

#3884040 - 03/07/05 06:46 PM (19 years, 26 days ago)

I think a bong might be almost essentail. I would smoke like 7-10 seeds at a time to get the serious effect..you have to load it up and smoke as much as you can before you lift off.
I never had that much pain Vandago, but it is a pretty rough boady load..I normally felt like there was a lot of hot weight on top of me. I've had that kind of black hole experience with it too.

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
    #3888511 - 03/08/05 05:03 PM (19 years, 25 days ago)

when smoking it, is it a must for roasting it and peeling off the shells? or is it a must with the snuff also? everytime i try to peel off the shells the seeds are just so fragile and crush up.

--------------------
----------primussucks

InvisiblePriitK
Stranger
 User Gallery

#3893429 - 03/09/05 04:07 PM (19 years, 24 days ago)

I tried Yopo various times & each was very enjoyable. :P I mainly see dots, white light and things morphing a little bit. 

But also objects appear bigger/smaller then usual...... I simply mix the roasted seeds with lime w/o shell..  The thing I love about the experience is the unusual zombie-like trance you get  :ass:  :crymeariver:

--------------------
I don't do drugs....I am drugs

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Yopo Experience On Its Way [Re: PriitK]
    #3900403 - 03/10/05 10:17 PM (19 years, 23 days ago)

how would you describe the snuff going up your nose? most painful thing you've ever dealt with? i think i may roast 5 seeds and attempt to peel off the shell without crushing the whole thing up and smoke it out of a bong. how long should i roast the seeds for on medium? last time i did it for like 5 minutes or more and everytime i tried to get the shell off the whole seed would just crumble.

--------------------
----------primussucks

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

#3901669 - 03/11/05 09:06 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

That's too hot..put it on lowish heat. Just a few minutes..you have to watch them. Once most of them have popped, they are done. It's like popcorn..they'll all go over a couple minutes. You don't want the insides to be burnt black.
If you don't roast them, the consistency is all wrong, they have to be dry.
And yeah..peal the shells, that shit is nasty. Expecially if you're going to snort it..the shells are sharp. I only did it up the nose once..it wasn't that painfull, but wasn't terribly pleasant. Also, the potency goes down as compared to smoking.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale