Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
canabis strain selection???
    #3900888 - 03/11/05 12:25 AM (19 years, 23 days ago)

looking for an early finisher oct 1 or earlier, with little smell, that dosent get too tall, any suggestions? also all female is a plus

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: canabis strain selection??? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #3900909 - 03/11/05 12:31 AM (19 years, 23 days ago)

Not too tall, you're talking an indica dominant strain.  All female is super rare and hermaphrodite, I believe, is ALWAYS possible...  Do you perhaps mean femenized seeds?  Even those aren't 100%, despite what the dispensiary wants you to think :wink:.  Check overgrow's strainguide; A-B Seeds' Skunk #1 is short and squat and can be finished in 45 days (not too bad).

--------------------
delta9

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: canabis strain selection??? [Re: delta9]
    #3900969 - 03/11/05 12:52 AM (19 years, 23 days ago)

yup strain guide is exactly what I was going to suggest. Skunk stinks tho. You cant go wrong with Northern Lights, it smells less and its a relatively quick finisher(dont know the exact number), and its an older strain that is everywhere so its pretty damn cheap nowadays. Its what I'd go with, supposed to be very forgiving to the beginner (all pot is tho really). Have fun and read www.overgrow.com FAQ's man everythings there. Peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: canabis strain selection??? [Re: delta9]
    #3908094 - 03/12/05 04:15 PM (19 years, 21 days ago)

Early girl ,early pearl, or a cross there of. Plant em late in the season. As late as august. Start soon and do indoor trials, select best, and clone clone clone. Plant em late and they can finish by 3 feet.

'Early Girl'

Indica X Sativa mix: This plant will start to flower, usually within 8 weeks without the need for less hours of sunlight, so you're sure of a harvest, not much smell but some tight buds and a nice layer of THC make this plant a good choice for the discreet outdoor gardener.

Edited by SHEIKofSHIITAKE (03/12/05 04:28 PM)

OfflineMickyboy
professionalpothead

Loc: Chi town, Ill
Re: canabis strain selection??? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3909874 - 03/12/05 11:31 PM (19 years, 21 days ago)

anything that has early in front of it and is an outdoor strain will work. i personally just started growing mexican sativa (any sativa must be in the ground early, but i like to start mine inside, because chi-town is a bit cold now)Geurilla gusto, purple #1, purple star, big bud, and northern lights X big bud. ill keep ya posted, and hopefully, i might do a little log in here if i get a digi.

--------------------
I smoke two joints in the morning, I smoke two joints at night.
I smoke two joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright

InvisibleCookies
Female
Re: canabis strain selection??? [Re: Mickyboy]
    #3911063 - 03/13/05 11:07 AM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Low Ryder....

OfflinestonErollEr1
The Psilocybinsolution
    #3911639 - 03/13/05 01:46 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

x

Edited by stonErollEr1 (03/25/10 02:26 PM)

Offlinetheocean06
Yeah, I've donefour already...

Re: canabis strain selection??? [Re: Cookies]
    #3911999 - 03/13/05 03:07 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I have heard from a few people who have grown it that Low Ryder isn't a very potent strain. If you are going for stealth, it's good, but if you're looking for a powerful/potent smoke, not good.

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
Re: canabis strain selection??? [Re: theocean06]
    #3912715 - 03/13/05 06:08 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

I was seriously considering lowryder until I did about a week of heavy research (always doin heavy research on my strain choices)... most people use it as a novelty, for breeding, or out of sheer desperation. plus you can't clone it, so you'll have to make your own. low on the taste scale, low on the potency scale. better off going with one of the early sativas (not sure about smell) or a good NL or NL cross if possible.

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

#3912782 - 03/13/05 06:28 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

lowryder are so fucking tiny they are almost funny looking, i have seen 9-10" tall finished plants, good fun but not productive enough to grow if that's all you have.
emery seeds grow forum has pics of some.
they would be great if you had a few everywhere outside, they are so compact you could grow outdoor patches and it wouldn't look like much.

i would go with a purple strain indica, or just a fine indica.
indicas are smaller and will tend to finish first.
purples are good outside cause they look so weird to common folk that they get passed by more easily. just plant irregularly, not in rows.
smell is a problem, if it has a traditional skunk smell, people know that one, but if you can get a fruitier or pine smelling variety you can even sometimes have it indoors and common folk won't recognize the smell. if you are lucky.

and even though most companies boast a quick 45 day or so flowering period usually it takes longer to fully mature your bud, even the people at emery seeds say that this is a kind of seed company hype. just like the THC percentages.

for me feminized seeds are usually too expensive, i like playing with crossing and making my own seeds and stuff though.

Re: canabis strain selection??? [Re: zerozero]
    #3912976 - 03/13/05 07:07 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

any one ever heard of a (durban poison X early girl) X flo cross?

Or Super Silver Haze X ak47

or how about Master Kush?

any experiences?

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: canabis strain selection??? [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3913203 - 03/13/05 07:49 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Kush will stink the place up man. I dont know about silver haze but if this guy is anything like me finacially he probrobly cant afford it. I grow fuckin bag seed (albeit GOOD bag seed) and it turns out quite nice. If I had enough money tho I would definately get some pure genetics.

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Re: canabis strain selection??? [Re: blaze2]
    #3913299 - 03/13/05 08:03 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

they have allbegotten. at a price of 4 dollars a femenised seed.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies