Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineorichalc
Stranger

my night in hell (ten dried grams of cubies).
    #3900694 - 03/11/05 01:28 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

my friend and i bought an half ounce of shrooms for fifty dollars. sometimes the quality varies with different people, but this time it didn't matter. ten grams would be a stellar mind fuck.

the shroom should be respected. i didn't respect it, but i didn't care anyway. what could i lose? not that much; and i knew reality would be the same after a while.

he had to go out for a while with his girlfriend; i told him that i'd be eating without him. they started to kick in right away midthrough eating; probably due to not having slept in a while and having an empty stomach...

the walls started to breath; the ceiling would form complicated geometric patterns, and faces would fall in and out, also combining with the blobs of paint on the wall. you can tell right away when things are changing by finding patterns in your room which you would not normally expect. for example: the trippiness of finding the same colored objects within a radius.

well, i knew that there was nothing to fight, nothing to necessarily fear. i persuaded my subconscious that this was something to embrace. this is where things became exceptionally different than anything else i have usually experienced. my mind was on the ground with my body straited on the floor, as i tried to cope with the intense feeling of being light and empty in my body; and the rush that scapes into your head, it was too much to focus on different objects because of the surreal change.

i lay back on the floor looking at the ceiling again and closed my eyes because of the intense bloodshot notion. during these times i could see the world in mathematical intuitions; the complex forms became a language, and i could understand it. it is almost impossible to describe the shit that happened, but i'll do my best...

i imagined and believed that it didn't matter if i was blind or able to see, because i could sense things more better with my eyes closed. i felt an immense desire to be freed of my normal thoughts, to have the mushroom tear away my negativity and the inability of myself to change.

i started to scream to god and i started to talk to god as i do in my crazy ways when on shrooms. my tones became different; i thought perhaps these were different parts of myself that were manifesting with the hidden desires of my spirituality. needless to say, i didn't know what was going on; looking upwards as my forhead was glued to the carpet with saliva pouring out of my mouth, i could see different dimensions of thought; i could understand the blanket as it formed into people, and how my hands formed into mountains and whatnot. the room became a dystopian desert - a statue commune; it became whatever my psyche was holding at the time.

then for some reason water spilled on my pants, but i thought it was blood. my friend came in, looked at me, and i could see the amazement in his eyes flinching, twirling - making comic expressions. i could convey to him with my eyes that i was dieing. i got up, went to the bathroom, and in the dark didn't know what to do other than walk out and sit down somewhere.

i sat down beside his computer and television; a game of goldeneye was still running, and i watched the latter for sometime; and this is where the trip turned to different levels. the game was reading game over repeatedly; i could feel the noises of the game, the music saying the same thing again in its "end-of-the-world" like theme. i knew the world had ended and i knew that something was wrong; i could understand while sitting down, listening to all the different voices in my head and all the strange notions popping up.

time lasted for like an eternity; i told myself, "you sure did it this time..." but not really...i got up all the time to only walk in circles from the washroom back to the same desk and chair, and thus to also hear that same music from goldeneye again and again whilst reading the game- over text, and the screen bleeding and on green fire.

the next set of things were sketcy, because i am only recalling what i remember after waking up; everything was like a bad or good dream. i'm on the stairs in my apartment, people are walking by, and somebody yells at me, "you want me to call the ambulance?" people's faces turned into frogs; young children started to morph; i didn't know what the fuck was going on, i guess.

finally, i'm on my couch, and the trip takes another level of turns. i thought i was god, or i thought some force of god was in me; but just superstitious notions of course...i saw the televion, and the two people from extra extra, talking and talking; and they kept on coming and going, slowly from two to just one person. during this time i didn't have to look at the screen, i just saw all of this like a movie reel in my mind. i learned a big lesson here as i saw this show and another reality date show with the guy in the limo, his head shrinking and becoming younger...along also with the painting on to the right of me and the couch i am sitting on: a very calm scene of a family in a cottage during spring, while the mom is tending to her baby. I understood that I was missing out on life, and that in a way these were kind of descriptions of what I could be doing; I learned that life was more beautiful than what i thought at the time.

And I sat there, not being able to move; thought i was a particle of god, and that the world was about to end. i felt as if my head was being severed off, the blood on my pants. there was the flashes of screaming and reading the ceiling as if it was a portal to somewhere else. unknown songs came up in my head; i could see the deaths and lives and the tortures of this person and many people; clockwork gears started to form numbers...the number seven is perfection.

that was about it...

p.s: i forgot to say i hate phones.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: my night in hell (ten dried grams of cubies). [Re: orichalc]
    #3900715 - 03/11/05 01:33 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

whoa.......

yea...10 grams would own anybody

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: my night in hell (ten dried grams of cubies). [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3900729 - 03/11/05 01:36 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, don't think I'll be taking 10 grams any time soon.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

InvisibleJoeChip
Entropy
Re: my night in hell (ten dried grams of cubies). [Re: MeThoD]
    #3901091 - 03/11/05 03:36 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

MeThoD said:
Yeah, don't think I'll be taking 10 grams any time soon.

I don't think SWIM will ever take 10g or even 5g... :shocked:

--------------------
I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, they do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: my night in hell (ten dried grams of cubies). [Re: JoeChip]
    #3901171 - 03/11/05 05:24 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

never say never :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #3901587 - 03/11/05 10:49 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Hey man, sounds like you learned a lot - hell doesn't sound so bad that way.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinetomas
half scientist,half monkey

#3901608 - 03/11/05 10:53 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Man, you got some balls. The higher I got was 4.25 grams (I weight about 112 lbs) and I was scared shitless, I spent 2 hours mostly in fetal position looking at the meaningless numbers in the clock (when I was not runing around the house, turning lights on and off like a maniac). I admire people who can deal with heroic doses.

OfflinePhotoguy
Drunk andJobless

Loc: Drunk in Texas
Re: my night in hell (ten dried grams of cubies). [Re: tomas]
    #3901770 - 03/11/05 11:37 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Thats fucking crazy. I dont know if i would want to tempt the gods doing a batch like that. Do you know what kind of shrooms you took?

--------------------
You gotta check yo' self before you wreck yo' self

B, Z, F, Burma, Cambodian, Golden Teacher, Puerto Rico, South American, Costa Rica, African

My name is Ender Wiggen and I will own you soon. Bean is my second in command, he is PC'ing jars right now.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks
Re: my night in hell (ten dried grams of cubies). [Re: Photoguy]
    #3905380 - 03/12/05 01:26 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I think everyone needs to take it to that breaking point, once. It is like how eventually everyone will drink too much and vomit. Once you have done this you know your tolerance very well and have pushed your consciousness to its limits. Taking a swim in the pool of insanity is always good, but there is the allure of the deep end, and until you go there you are still just keeping your head above water as you stand on your toes in the shallow end.

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: my night in hell (ten dried grams of cubies). [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #3905877 - 03/12/05 06:26 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

666 after distruction what left 777

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

Edited by liveby (03/12/05 06:26 AM)

InvisibleRoadkill
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Snoqualmie, Wa.
    #3905970 - 03/12/05 08:29 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

been there...done that.

11 dry grams of Cambodians.

It was a scary ride.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlineshallow
Re: my night in hell (ten dried grams of cubies). [Re: Roadkill]
    #3909960 - 03/13/05 01:51 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

So. will you do it again? High dose or low dose?

InvisibleRoadkill
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Snoqualmie, Wa.
Re: my night in hell (ten dried grams of cubies). [Re: shallow]
    #3910049 - 03/13/05 02:18 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

shallow said:

So. will you do it again? High dose or low dose?

Me or orichalc ?

I'll never take that much again.

I really didn't like seeing the white light...and my dead parents coming to take me to the other side.
That was just a little too spooky for me!~

I dose in 3 to 5 dry grams now.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlineherbnlife
Stranger
    #3963140 - 03/24/05 02:58 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

orichalc said:
i didn't know what the fuck was going on, i guess.

classic! I love it!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience