Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
one of my bad trips
    #3900671 - 03/11/05 01:24 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Well i was just reading some trip reports and decided to write one of my own experiences up. Kinda long.
  It had been a while since I had tripped last and I found a guy with an oz. I bought it and sold all the sacks to about five friends and acquaintences.  We all had eighths.  So after we ate them the guys house we were at said that we had to go cuz his parents were coming so we drove to a nearby neighborhood that had some trails into the woods.  Everyone piled into the bed of my truck and we were off. As soon as we got there I was starting to trip and was feeling anxious.  Everybody i was with was running aroung yelling and throwing rocks and sticks. we were very near peoples houses and I just kept getting more and more uneasy.  WE decided not to venture of too far and went back to a trail just off of the road. I told one of my friends how I was feeling and he came to sit in my car with me. This made me feel a little better, then I started to see in the cracks of the pavement red flowing lines that looked devlish. WE went back to meet of with the other dudes.  Out of nowhere two cops show up! Me and one other guy are the only ones tripping at this point and we are freaked. I had on a hiking backpack with a bunch of trip toys that and a canteen. The cops thought this was peculiar and singled me out. They thought I had alcohol. SO they talked to me and then just told us to leave. So I hop in my truck and drive away. After about a quarter mile I'm thinking "what the fuck am I doing, Icant be driving", and no one else wants to drive either so I pull over at a park that is right there. So were sitting there and some people that we went to highschool with see us and pull over.  These were people who dont do drugs and it was a very uncomfortable experience. THey leave and a cop drives by a couple of times.  We get paranoid and decide to go to of all places an elementary school just a block away. At this point I have no idea of what is going on. Its getting dark and cold but we cant go to anybodys house. So a couple of guys are laying in the grass looking at the stars and a couple were playing basketball.  I wanted to keep my mind from going deeper so I play basketball with thoughts of Who's Hoover(my football coach). What are seasons. Is hoover going to be mad at me. (It wasnt even football season and I didnt even really care for the sport or my coach) IT was about 10 pm and thought i had gone permenatly crazy, so a friend said that I could stay at his house, I felt extremely relieved.  Then a cop shows up! AAAHHHH! THe one sober guy talks to him and we leave. After the cop left I felt a lot better. So I drive to my friends house(I know its stupid). ANd everything gets better. I park my car in front of my friends car and we both see it rolling about to hit his vehicle. I slam on the brakes, but were still rolling. We jump out to stop it and its not even moving. We hop back in my car and all i can remember is hysterical laughing and bright blue from my CD player.  And that was the end of one of my worst bad trips. :eek:

"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHelp on the Way

Loc: Another World
Re: one of my bad trips [Re: purpledropper]
    #3900690 - 03/11/05 01:27 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

purpledropper said:
I felt extremely relieved.  Then a cop shows up! AAAHHHH! 

sorry you had such bad luck with that trip man....damn cops

:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: one of my bad trips [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3901169 - 03/11/05 05:18 AM (11 years, 7 months ago)

seriously I can't imagine running into the cops so many times on one trip, lol that must have sucked. Trip with one or two people next time, its so much better, you don't deal with loud kids and the problems of coordinating a group.

namaste said:
no flamz in da ODD, if you got nothing to contribute then keep yo lips zipped

*edit *del [Re: Noviseer]
    #3907833 - 03/12/05 04:57 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

*edit *del

Edited by PrisonSong (04/06/05 09:15 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub