Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesacred_mushroom
♠¦Growing-Now¦♠
 User Gallery

Loc: NearYurFeet ^.;.^
are Cubensis more visual?
    #3900365 - 03/11/05 12:08 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I've done mushrooms 6 times in my life, all of which were Psilocybe Cyanescens. I was just introduced to mushrooms for the first time in September of last year. I started looking for mushrooms and i (very luckily) found a rather large patch of Cyans growing about 200 feet in front of my house because i live on a dead end road on a huge wetland. I was told by more than one person that Cyans are a very good body, and mind mushroom, but they lack the intense visual hallucinations that you get with Cubensis. Is this true?. I read on this website that Cyans are thought of to be one of the most potent mushrooms. Are Cubensis going to be going to be much different from my Cyan trips?

Last October i ate a full sandwich bag FULL of Cyans and I tripped so hard on that all i could do was lay down on my bed for about 5 hours and stare around my room, if i stood up.. my thoughts would start racing and i would be launched into full on psychosis where i had no control over my mind whatsoever and i had very intense visuals, and at one time, i remember feeling like i was literally at 7 places at the same time, perceiving life through 7 different perspectives.
.. just felt like sharing, it was a phenomenal experience.

Anyway, back to the question  :confused:

--------------------
Wild mushrooms have the power to increase ones awareness of reality, promote critical thought on the ways of mankind, and encourage people to THINK!! THINK OUT OF THE BOX!! ..These are gifts given directly to you and me from the living soils of our planet, a road map provided by the Earth which may - or may not make possible for one to break the chains from evil powers in our world that have successfully immobilized the souls of masses, given the illusion of freedom, and repressed revolution of the human spirit - The tools provided by the Earth tell us to "WAKE UP! REMOVE YOUR MIND FROM THE DELUSIONAL BOX OF CONSUMERIST PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT, LIVE FREE, DEFY AUTHORITY! AND NEVER ABANDON THE QUEST FOR ULTIMATE TRUTH!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesacred_mushroom
♠¦Growing-Now¦♠
 User Gallery

Loc: NearYurFeet ^.;.^
Re: are Cubensis more visual? [Re: sacred_mushroom]
    #3903604 - 03/11/05 05:00 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the replys... :frown:

--------------------
Wild mushrooms have the power to increase ones awareness of reality, promote critical thought on the ways of mankind, and encourage people to THINK!! THINK OUT OF THE BOX!! ..These are gifts given directly to you and me from the living soils of our planet, a road map provided by the Earth which may - or may not make possible for one to break the chains from evil powers in our world that have successfully immobilized the souls of masses, given the illusion of freedom, and repressed revolution of the human spirit - The tools provided by the Earth tell us to "WAKE UP! REMOVE YOUR MIND FROM THE DELUSIONAL BOX OF CONSUMERIST PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT, LIVE FREE, DEFY AUTHORITY! AND NEVER ABANDON THE QUEST FOR ULTIMATE TRUTH!"

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male Arcade Champion: Plumber

Loc: California
Re: are Cubensis more visual? [Re: sacred_mushroom]
    #3903642 - 03/11/05 05:05 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Be patient.

I'm fairly sure that it's the specific growing conditions as well as your set and setting that will most contribute to a more or less visual trip. There is no hard and fast rule.

--------------------
delta9

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience