Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTHcsilvahaze
 User Gallery

Loc: N.Z
ive colonized straight potting-mix where should i put this mycelium?
    #3898796 - 03/10/05 04:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i was making sum shroom-tea when i came across a couple of ugly lookin shrooms,i decided to not put them in the brew but i threw them into a emptie 1L coke bottle which has a small cacti growing in it.I noticed what i thought was mould growing in there about 2weeks ago,checked it today an the white fuzz had grown heaps an there are little baby goldtops forming.Cause the container is clear they are forming right down in the bottle under about 5cm of potting mix What would be my best option to use this growing mycelium?? Cause it is in dirt it would contaminate any grain or brf tek??? :confused:

--------------------
:wizard: +{T/--\C}+

Edited by THCsilvahaze (03/10/05 05:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
Re: ive colonized straight potting-mix where should i put this mycelium? [Re: THcsilvahaze]
    #3899014 - 03/10/05 05:15 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

lol is it pinning?

--------------------

OfflineTHcsilvahaze
 User Gallery

Re: ive colonized straight potting-mix where should i put this mycelium? [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3899065 - 03/10/05 05:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

pinning?

--------------------

OfflineBarney_Gumble
Stranger

Re: ive colonized straight potting-mix where should i put this mycelium? [Re: THcsilvahaze]
    #3899193 - 03/10/05 05:55 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I would transfer some of the myc to an agar dish and try to isolate the myc to move to a better growing medium, a cactus pot probably won't work out for you.

--------------------
http://www.mycoworld.com
Mycology Supply Superstore

OfflineEnivid
Straight Rollin'

Re: ive colonized straight potting-mix where should i put this mycelium? [Re: Barney_Gumble]
    #3901072 - 03/11/05 01:24 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

THCsilvahaze....reminds me of one of the best herb strains i've smoked, super silver haze...where o where did that girl go?

OfflineSeoulTrippin
Stranger
Just not fair I tell ya [Re: Enivid]
    #3901301 - 03/11/05 05:07 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

See it's this kinda crap that makes me sick....

Here I am sacrificing dogs and chickens to my BRF jars almost daily and singing cum by ya while dancing naked around the room with lysol wipes hanging from my head trying to get them to colonize, and this guy tosses a rotten shroom in a flower pot and it grows.

Hehe, but no, all jokes a side awesome. I'd dig up the soil with ther growth on it and maybe split it up between a few seperate jars and see if you can't get them to colonize. Make sure you sterilize everything but the already colonized soil and hope for the best. I wouldn't get my hopes up but it can't hurt to try.

Good luck and let us know what happened!

OfflineMushroomFriend
I smell a conspiracy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Druid Peak Pack.
    #3901436 - 03/11/05 07:44 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THCsilvahaze said:
pinning?

pinning = forming mushrooms : "little baby goldtops forming."

--------------------

OfflineTHcsilvahaze
 User Gallery

Re: ive colonized straight potting-mix where should i put this mycelium? [Re: MushroomFriend]
    #3903407 - 03/11/05 02:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MushroomFriend said:
Quote:

THCsilvahaze said:
pinning?

pinning = forming mushrooms : "little baby goldtops forming."

yeah it is pinning but they are not on top of the soil,being a clear container(coke bottle)they are pinning on the sides but down in the middle of the bottle, I will make some jars up with some potting-mix/spagh moss/sawdust an some with potmix/cow dung/hay and see how it goes...till then :mushroom2: may also put some in my compost as it is nearly shroom season here..

--------------------

OfflineTHcsilvahaze
 User Gallery

Re: Just not fair I tell ya [Re: SeoulTrippin]
    #3903444 - 03/11/05 02:29 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SeoulTrippin said:
See it's this kinda crap that makes me sick....

Here I am sacrificing dogs and chickens to my BRF jars almost daily and singing cum by ya while dancing naked around the room with lysol wipes hanging from my head trying to get them to colonize, and this guy tosses a rotten shroom in a flower pot and it grows

sorry dude but the thing is i cant even get brf cakes to work pretty ironic aye :rolleyes:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract