Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Trip Report - 7g
    #3767960 - 02/11/05 06:25 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

February 11, 2005
7g Dried Cubensis
The following is rather long, but worth reading. Ego loss was achieved, if only for a short time.

8:00 AM - I arrive at my friends apartment where we will be tripping today. These are Golden Teacher Cubensis that he grew, so we both suspected them to be quite strong. Today though, we were going big. I hadn't eaten anything before hand, and the day before I had eaten very little. I have made 'semi-fasting' part of my tripping experience, I never eat much a day or two before.

8:10 AM - We've got 14g of dried mushrooms grinded up (used the coffee grinder) and stirred them into a good size cup of apple juice. Downed it, sat down on the couch... then it hit me. A quarter ounce of home grown mushrooms, I was in for one hell of a ride.

8:30ish AM - Put a Modest Mouse CD on, we're both feeling a little weird. I'm feeling a little nausea, but nothing bad, a good deep breathe now and then would take care of it.

8:40 AM - The fuse has been lit. The effects came on strong and fast, I was already in a good 'level 3' trip, felt like I do when I take an eighth. The trip could have stayed there for the entire time and I would not have been disappointed, it was seriously that crazy already. Everything was glowing with light and color. The music sounded so alien. I've heard this CD a million times, but now it sounds totally different then I remember. I sat down on the couch and started to stare at the ceiling, it was swirling and melting. Sometimes it would stretch so bad I thought it was about to collapse on me.

8:45 AM - A quick conversation (and the last) between myself and the guy I'm tripping with starts up. We're both beyond having a logical conversation, so we pretty much just tell each other its go time. Usually on a high dose like this there isn't much talking going on, so we agree to just let each other do whatever the mushrooms want us to do.

8:50ish AM - I'm really not sure about the time, but our little talk couldn't have lasted more then 5 minutes. I sat back down on the couch, then it happened. I closed my eyes, or I just couldn't see anything anymore, I'm not sure. The music took me, I could see it in front of me, dancing colors of music. I cant really explain it, but I knew it was the music. Like the music had taken a physical form, I could still hear it, but now I could see it too. I was thinking about a thousand things at once, though now I cant remember a single thing I was thinking about, just that I was thinking.

Unknown Time - No idea what time it was, somewhere between 8:50 and 11:30, because at 11:30 I snapped out of it, but we'll get to that later. At this time the music had stopped, the CD wasn't over, but I couldn't hear it anymore. I had no idea where I was. I do remember it getting really bright, then really dark. Like a slowly pulsating light. Then the light got really bright, like a brightness I never thought was possible. This is were it really took off, or broke down? Ego loss. I wasn't expecting it, but I knew it was very possible at this dose. For a while I was still aware of my existence, but that's about it. I didn't know where I was, or who, or why. Then finally everything just went away. I thought I was dead, but I didn't seem to mind. It wasn't painful, or frightening. I had totally forgotten everything. Everything I was ever told, everything I had ever seen, ever heard. Gone. Then I saw mountains, and cities, and people, oceans, birds, everything that makes up the earth. Then all I saw was an entity that I cant describe, and as much as I try I just cant put it into words because I don't really remember. I do remember that it was there though, and that it was talking to me. It wasn't talking english, or any recognizable language for that matter. I didn't listen to the words though, I could just understand what it was trying to get across. It told me (In a way) that I had found the end, and the beginning. Everything that ever was, and ever will be, starts and ends here. Then I thought (Or said, I dunno) that this must be heaven, or some form of it. That's where I made the big mistake. I just had to think. Everything came rushing back to me. I remembered who I was, where I was born, where I lived, what I did for a living, and what I was doing.

11:30 AM - My eyes opened. "FUCK!" I screamed. The word seemed to echo all around me, like my voice was amplified a thousand times. I sat up quickly, probably to quickly because I instantly felt very dizzy and fell right back down on the couch. I was thinking fairly clearly, even though everything around me was melting and warping like mad. I had been there, but just when things were getting interesting I was sucked right back. I decided not to dwell on it though because I might start to get irritated, then angry, and that can only lead to a bad place while tripping. So I tried to think positive. I got up and opened the blinds of the front window. Everything outside was so... I dunno, just so there. So alive and colorful. All the colors looked like they were painted on very heavily, like a wall with to many coats.

11:40 - I noticed my friend was sitting in a chair with his eyes closed so I decided not to mess with him. Things were seriously fucked up by now. Everything was constantly melting and morphing. Objects would totally change shape and merge with other objects. The TV melted in ward until it looked like a half-pipe, then it blew up like a balloon and smiled at me. Not physically, like it grew a mouth and smiled, but I just knew that it was smiling. Weird shit, but I'm just telling you like I remember it. I kept thinking that if the damn TV is smiling, then things must be going pretty well. Its not everyday your TV smiles at you.

12:15 - I don't feel quite as weird, and things have calmed down a bit. My friend has snapped back to reality, we both knew the other had gone through an equally intense experience, but we didn't need to tell each other yet. The rest of the trip wasn't to crazy really. Some good visuals, and a good euphoric feeling stayed with me through most of it. At one time during a quick trip to the bathroom I had a crazy color shift. Everything turned an odd purple color and looked real cartoonish and fake. It didnt stay long, but sure was interesting. By about 2:00pm I was back to normal, a pretty short trip considering the dose.

So! Ego loss and smiling televisions. Gotta love mushrooms. Thanks for reading.

Happy Trippin Everyone

:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Trip Report - 7g [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3768004 - 02/11/05 06:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

sounds fun man :smile:

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Offlineacoostick
Gonzo

Loc: Tennessee
    #3768008 - 02/11/05 06:34 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

man sounds great, i too have eaten a quarter of guess what Golden Teacher and guess what achieved what i thought to be ego loss... i hope you take that trip with you for the rest of your life, because mine turned very nasty and had my first bad trip on a quarter, i dont like to talk about it but yea, im glad to see someone eat the same dose and not go through what i did, makes me feel confident to take on another one.

i liked your trip, i remember the before and after conversations, i remember looking outside, i remember the tv, it was all by then viewed in a very desolate dark crazy mode with me though.

--------------------
Shine On,           

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: Trip Report - 7g [Re: acoostick]
    #3768016 - 02/11/05 06:35 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

yea...my quarter shroom trip definitely did not go nearly as smooth as trainwrecks

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Re: Trip Report - 7g [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3768045 - 02/11/05 06:41 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

I've done 7g once before and it didn't go as good as this one did. It definitely wasn't bad, but I hit some pretty rough spots. This was one of the smoothest trips I have ever had really. Nothing went bad for even a little bit, trips like this only pump me up for the next one :thumbup:

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
    #3768723 - 02/11/05 08:57 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

That was an awesome read, thanks for sharing! +5

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Trip Report - 7g [Re: Holydiver]
    #3768858 - 02/11/05 09:28 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Good trip report, but you got there man. Once there, things weren't just starting to get good, they were good. They are good all the time for the infinite. You didn't miss anything, just getting to that realm where there is no you but only the spirit in you is what tripping is all about in my opinion.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineMagussugaM
mmyyy hheeaadffeeells llikkea frrissbeeee

Loc: England
Re: Trip Report - 7g [Re: mecreateme]
    #3769042 - 02/11/05 10:15 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Sweet trip, great read, thankyou.

--------------------
You are free to do what we tell you!

InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: Trip Report - 7g [Re: MagussugaM]
    #3769121 - 02/11/05 10:33 PM (19 years, 2 months ago)

haha tv smiled at you, thats sig worthy

--------------------

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Trip Report - 7g [Re: SHiZNO]
    #3769600 - 02/12/05 12:42 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

Great report. I really enjoyed reading it!

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Loc: U.K.
Re: Trip Report - 7g [Re: djd586]
    #3773533 - 02/13/05 08:09 AM (19 years, 2 months ago)

This is now one of my fav reports, thx! :laugh:

--------------------
Spotted dowhaters shpongled trollywognogs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Go on! Make a sentance I dare ya! eheheh
If you like UO www.novusopiate.com

OfflineSk8orDie
Stranger
    #3894788 - 03/09/05 08:04 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Trainwreck said:

8:30ish AM - Put a Modest Mouse CD on, we're both feeling a little weird. I'm feeling a little nausea, but nothing bad, a good deep breathe now and then would take care of it.

Good choice on the modest mouse cd  :thumbup: Last time i was tripping (on 3 tabs of acid) I was listening to Everywhere and His Nasty Parlour Tricks and I have to say it was one of the best album i've listened to while tripping... i highly recommend it

--------------------

OfflineDrone
Derka Derka Derka
Male

Loc: Maryland
Re: Trip Report - 7g [Re: Sk8orDie]
    #3896254 - 03/10/05 12:51 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

revelations like finding the beginning and end are mind blowing when tripping. sorry you didnt get to stay longer though :blush:

--------------------

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

#3897866 - 03/10/05 01:22 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Nice report man, i usually get like that off about an eigth except not so bad. (im only about 115 lbs) lol Dose anyone know a good low dose for partying? euphoria and visuals, except not the full blown completly outa reality. i was thinking like half an eigth at once then like 2 hrs later the other half. probly sounds good too me.

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Re: Trip Report - 7g [Re: LilShank]
    #3898967 - 03/10/05 05:08 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Mushrooms aren't for partying. Smoke and drink, save the shrooms.

OfflineDrone
Derka Derka Derka
Male

Loc: Maryland
    #3901097 - 03/11/05 01:42 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i like to party on 1/4th an eight. you get all the gigglyness and minor visuals. makes me real happy and talkative.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom