Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Urgent Air pump question [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #3930505 - 03/17/05 09:57 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

IGnosticAbhorI said:
Quote:

Mages said:
I run the hose into a container inside my grow chamber to bubble, and put straight h2o2 (3%)into the bubbler instead of water - it provides humidity and air and never seems to hurt the grow.

Ummm....If you pour it on your cakes you'll notice that they fizz...That's bad lol, The h202 will condensate onto your cakes.....
I've dunked my cakes in a Strong mix of h202, found it rather blue, it barely fruit...=/
Maybe it's b/c mine was 9%? lol
I'd still put in water though, they'd benefit more from pure water, or so i'd believe, Gl tho

-Gnostic

The stuff that your pour into your perlite, shouldnt touch your cakes. H202 wont condensate on your cakes either...it will first break down into h2o and O(xygen)..then h2o can condensate on your cakes.

You'll never get h202 to evaporate and then reform as condensation though. I also add straight 3% h202 to the perlite. I might even add 35% as a trial, if I were to still use perlite or geolite or any of that (humidifiers now)..it would break down into lots of oxygen...but see I'm not really sure if its oxygen that helps the mushrooms, or fresh air..when we fan, alot more is done then just putting in some O molecules. I've always wondered this...maybe I should try a grow without fanning and just find a way to introduce straight 35% peroxide to the mix. No holes or lifting the lid or anything either, just lift the lid a crack to shoot it in with a syringe. Hmm

It would get expensive providing fresh air that way, but interesting anyway...I guess I should order another bottle of the shit..

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: Urgent Air pump question [Re: scatmanrav]
    #3930654 - 03/17/05 10:38 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I would assume that more 02 would be good for them...

h202 -> h20 + 02 everything a mushie needs!!

yeah, if only walmart sold spore syringes... LOL! That's the funniest damn thing i've heard all day...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies