Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
friends
    #3897272 - 03/10/05 11:15 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Hello to all ....i was wondering if anyone lives in illinois...i am new to this part of my state i grew up in chi-town and now i live buy starvedrock il and i tell you it would be nice to met anyone with the same intrest as myself...i am always open to new people and friends even if it nothing more the chatting online...i hope to met any brother or sista from around this way...peace to all... :heart: :mushroom2: :stoned: :grin:

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: friends [Re: starptv23]
    #3897278 - 03/10/05 11:17 AM (19 years, 22 days ago)

No offense or anything...but asking to meet people 6 days after you register can seem kinda sketchy :wink:

Welcome to the boards, by the way :smile:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: friends [Re: trendal]
    #3897500 - 03/10/05 12:00 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

i have been a memmber for 4 or 5 month now ...i guess i can see where you are coming from but im not here to hurt anyone..just to kick it with some chill people...sorry for making people feel that i am sketchy...take care let peace fill your life...

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #3897550 - 03/10/05 12:11 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

10 posts is very few. You might be better of participating in the gathering forum a little bit and posting a lot more so people can get to you know you a little bit better.

--------------------

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: friends [Re: CherryBom]
    #3897790 - 03/10/05 01:06 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

thanx for the info cherry...i like the sight for info on my sceince project and it has been very helpful the reason i dont put many posts up is i usally find my answers the my ?tions with out asking or i feel that when i do ask and some stuff i dont get many answers back so i feel the ?tions i have are silly so i just call a friend but i would love to met someone from here cus people really seam cool and fun...thanx again i will make more posts so people can see im not shady....lol....peace to all

--------------------

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3897859 - 03/10/05 01:21 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Try the hanging around here in the pub for a bit!

:cool:

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: friends [Re: Ripple]
    #3897903 - 03/10/05 01:29 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

thanx brother...i will hang and chat as much as i can...peace..

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#3898118 - 03/10/05 02:29 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Haha, sorry I wasn't paying enough attention when I looked at your reg date! You've certainly been here longer than 6 days :lol:

Like Bom and Ripple said, though, just hang out in here more often and get to know us online first!

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
    #3898350 - 03/10/05 03:21 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Welcome starptv23. Is that you in the pic?

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: friends [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #3898779 - 03/10/05 04:38 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

no that is my son eli....lol...he is much cuter then iam...thank you for welcoming me...i feel at home...

we sure can see the light in the strangest place is we look at it right.... :cool: :heart: :sun: :tongue2:

--------------------

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

#3898792 - 03/10/05 04:41 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

cosmic charlie how do you do --truckin in style upon the avenue...

--------------------

Offlinekosmic_charlie
Truckin' in style
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep Elem
    #3898802 - 03/10/05 04:42 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Looks like you'll fit in here just fine.  :sun:

--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: friends [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #3898816 - 03/10/05 04:45 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

i surely hope so..i love to met people with the same intrests and life sytles even if we are diffrent we all have the same love for science and the art of visual colors.... :mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3898862 - 03/10/05 04:54 PM (19 years, 22 days ago)

Well then let me say Welcome to the pub! :heart:

Post some of Hunters Lyrics and your in :wink:

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: friends [Re: Ripple]
    #3904525 - 03/11/05 06:57 PM (19 years, 21 days ago)

i will try to do that ....there are just so many great thing to post from him...

--------------------

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

#3914057 - 03/13/05 10:47 PM (19 years, 19 days ago)

what is your fav????

--------------------

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
    #3916088 - 03/14/05 11:46 AM (19 years, 18 days ago)

it seems like everyone on this site is from Illinois :lol:

--------------------

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: friends [Re: mantis]
    #3916122 - 03/14/05 11:51 AM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Its cause living in Illinois drives alot of people to drugs...

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3916135 - 03/14/05 11:53 AM (19 years, 18 days ago)

yeah this is a bit weird.. but whatever. Talk to the people in the forum and stuff and make some friends here in the pub or something i dunno.. and then when you've been here for a while it won't be so shady to ask something like that :smile:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
    #3916142 - 03/14/05 11:55 AM (19 years, 18 days ago)

trendal did you read the date DD/MM/YY?
do they do that in canada?

--------------------
Namaste

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
Re: friends [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #3916216 - 03/14/05 12:12 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Its cause living in Illinois drives alot of people to drugs...

Yes... yes it does :rotfl:

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: friends [Re: RedNucleus]
    #3916258 - 03/14/05 12:24 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Date? What's a date? I can read one?

I think I was stoned when I read it. Shit happens when I'm stoned :smirk:

--------------------

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

#3916414 - 03/14/05 01:06 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

yes Illinois is boring maybe thats why we are all from here who knows..it is funny though cus you never hear of shroomies in Illinois but ..i am trying to get to know people from here...i just am a open woman that loves to met kind people...i dont see why asking people to meet would make it shady it is not like i want a drug deal or anything Else but to chill with some one/peeps that are cool...but I'm sure someday i will...life is always full of surprises :heart: :sun: :tongue2: :mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#3916803 - 03/14/05 03:10 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Well I'd say you're off to the right start with getting to know some people around here :wink:

I just got myself a hot date for next weekend! WOOOOT!

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #3916842 - 03/14/05 03:22 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

Hey.
I'm telling ya, we need an Illinois gathering!!

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: friends [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3916868 - 03/14/05 03:28 PM (19 years, 18 days ago)

thats what im saying sista i know a great place where at lease 8 of us can chill ...and good luck on your date trendal...im sure you will have a great time...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale