Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
summer camp fest in illinois
    #3896797 - 03/10/05 10:16 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I was hoping that maybe some of you lived in Illinois and maybe some  sistas or brothers that have the same science interests would be going to this music fest for 3 days here is the link
http://www.jaytv.com/summercamp2005/

it would be nice to met some cool cats at this fest ...if so let me know and we could all have a pow wow (420)and met...cus where i live now is boring and i need some cool friends...i hope peace is in all of your lives and let Dharma fill your lives :laugh: :grin:

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: summer camp fest in illinois [Re: starptv23]
    #3898186 - 03/10/05 04:49 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

it is in may 27-31 let go have fun....

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Invisiblegema
Freedom from the Known
 Arcade Champion: Ms. Pacman, Pac Man, Tetris

Loc: t(here)
    #3904202 - 03/11/05 07:28 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

damn, looks like a hippy fest. if you decide not to go, you should check the detroit's electronic music festival over memorial day weekend. thats were im heading.

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: summer camp fest in illinois [Re: gema]
    #3904286 - 03/11/05 07:56 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, 2 night with moe. and keller williams too! I wish I still lived in the midwest.

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: summer camp fest in illinois [Re: DirtMcgirt]
    #3904407 - 03/11/05 08:28 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i love techno but i would rather go some where that is 40 miles from my house even though that detorit thing sounds dope....

--------------------

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
    #3904514 - 03/11/05 08:54 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

hell yeah that looks good so far!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media