Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineGrizzy
Explorer of mindand matter

Loc: Bay Area, CA - USA
Re: low doses of psilocybin [Re: SynapticMisfire]
    #3914184 - 03/14/05 01:12 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I take a small dose almost every time I post and read this site.

:smile:

But I "trip" not as often.  Usually, I'll just chew up half a shroom that weighs about 1/4 gram.  So - that's about an 1/8 gram.  Ha ha.  Sometimes twice. 

It's nice.  I can still go to the store, still interact with neighbors, still do anything and everything without anyone knowing it - but having my own "secret" fun in my head. 

Plus, it puts me into the frequency of "truth", and I tend to act more like my heart wants me to.

Just as it only takes a spark to light the fuse of dynamits, it sometimes takes just a push in the direction.

P.S.:  Remember, a lot of "our" enlightenment is also achieved by others through SOBER means of meditation, etc.  Taking a tiny bit bridges the gap without "intoxicating" you.

Yum yum.

--------------------
"You already know everything, it's just a matter of time before you remember..."

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
Re: low doses of psilocybin [Re: Grizzy]
    #3914356 - 03/14/05 02:05 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I find that you have to ride a fine line dosewise: If I take too little I will have to much nervousness and ego grasping. If I take too much then the experience gets so far out that all I can remember is colors and visuals and can't really incorporate into daily life. After a while it seems like how high you get doesn't even matter because it becomes less and less tangible and relevent to normal consciousness.

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

InvisibleJoeChip
Entropy
    #3915682 - 03/14/05 11:56 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Grizzy said:
I take a small dose almost every time I post and read this site.

:smile:

But I "trip" not as often.  Usually, I'll just chew up half a shroom that weighs about 1/4 gram.  So - that's about an 1/8 gram.  Ha ha.  Sometimes twice. 

It's nice.  I can still go to the store, still interact with neighbors, still do anything and everything without anyone knowing it - but having my own "secret" fun in my head. 

Plus, it puts me into the frequency of "truth", and I tend to act more like my heart wants me to.

Just as it only takes a spark to light the fuse of dynamits, it sometimes takes just a push in the direction.

P.S.:  Remember, a lot of "our" enlightenment is also achieved by others through SOBER means of meditation, etc.  Taking a tiny bit bridges the gap without "intoxicating" you.

Yum yum.

I hope you don't drive intoxicated on your low doses, or even if it is just on Cannabis.

--------------------
I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, they do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be.

OfflineGrizzy
Explorer of mindand matter

Loc: Bay Area, CA - USA
Re: low doses of psilocybin [Re: JoeChip]
    #3918953 - 03/15/05 01:54 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

"I hope you don't drive intoxicated on your low doses, or even if it is just on Cannabis."

I would never endanger the well-being of others with my selfish acts. IF I was to drive, it would be at a pace of 1-3mph, off-road, away from people, on bouldered terrain that no car or regular truck could even attempt, and where bears are more common than people. That would be the only situation for that.

And in that situation, it is essentially like driving on private property(which means you can do whatever you want, as long as you're not an idiot about thing).

I'm very mature, very respectful of nature and peace and quiet. I leave no trace and move in silence. My head is clear.

(PLEASE FOLKS - do not drive impaired, even if it's the slightest. I doubt most of you live in the country and go out to wilderness without roads...)

--------------------
"You already know everything, it's just a matter of time before you remember..."

Offlineherbnlife
Stranger
    #3970400 - 03/25/05 11:01 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

today I tried a true threshold dose, I took a few little side growers out of my casing. Added up to about 5g wet, I wanted to taste the first fruits so I just ate them about 1hr after dinner and smoked a bowl right after eating them down. It took about an hour and a half before I started seeing my usual pot mini-visuals a little more enhanced :smile:

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#3971487 - 03/26/05 05:19 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

i've had 5g fresh a couple of times. it gives a nice body high, and that sense that things look slightly different in a way.

InvisiblePaddos
SpiritualTripper
Re: low doses of psilocybin [Re: alsey]
    #3971675 - 03/26/05 09:22 AM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I've taken them six times and on my third trip I took 1 gram of some mushrooms, I think they were liberty caps but I don't remember. They were very strong mushrooms. I was kind of questioning what I was going to be feeling but eventually it started to ascend and I felt something...

It actually is my favorite trip so far and it has contributed greatly to a lot of progress I've made in my life, although a lot of that has to do with me having two friends who helped me out. It was a purely spiritual trip...they were walking me through it all. It was quite an amazing experience. I can't say more than this because it will just be weird and it's too personal, but I highly recommend trying a low dose. It's a totally different drug with varying doses; it feels like weed, except it's a psilocybin high. It's quite wonderful actually and I highly recommend it. I find it interesting that some people replied saying they experienced anxiety with a low dose because their ego still persisted. That makes perfect sense to me too, but I actually felt that the anxiety didn't happen at all, since it was more mild. It's a great feeling to be basking in the spiritual energy of the substance while feeling like you're not losing brain cells.

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
Re: low doses of psilocybin [Re: Trainwreck]
    #3973044 - 03/26/05 05:49 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Trainwreck said:
I'm with divided_sky on this one. Whenever I take anything lower then about 2g, it makes me feel real anxious. This odd uncomfortable feeling stays with me through most of the experience, not enjoyable.

I've only had one experience w/ a really low dose-- it was a little bit of "shake" left in the corner of a bag. I got a body buzz, felt a little different and really anxious-- pretty much just like this.

It wasn't fun at all but I've only tried it once-- I'm sure it'd be great in the right environment.

--------------------

OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: low doses of psilocybin [Re: mantis]
    #3973405 - 03/26/05 07:33 PM (16 years, 4 months ago)

I have been relocated to a desert at night (while my body was still meditating in my bed!) where my spirit sat wrapped in a blanket in the chilly night air while the Spirit of the Mushroom layed it all down to me. Clairvoyant prophesies that came true days later. (outside-in events while they were already written down, no illusions) My role in this Life was revealed to me.. all this on 0.5gr dried mushrooms.
This did not happen on 12gr dried mushrooms.

I agree with an earlier statement that low doses tend to produce anxiety because they do not overwhelm the ego.
I like to turn that around: I think most trippers FLEE into higher doses because they CAN'T HANDLE the lower doses.
Why? Because on a really low dose YOU have to do the work, which most don't or can't, and they get a no fun trip that feels less pleasant then a sober afternoon.

In-trip anxiety is a POTENTIAL GROWTH EXPERIENCE. You can make the mushroom so distracting (higher dose) that this is bypassed, but if you can make the low dose more smooth and desirable, your LIFE will follow suit because that's closer to the low dose than the high dose, and low-dose anxiety and insecurities are in fact
*the anxieties and insecurities of your sober state, but then enhanced by a mind-expander*

0.25gr dried cubensis has been agreed upon by several people to feel just like MDMA/Ecstasy if taken in the right mindset and if the work is done. 0.5-1gr of good mushrooms can be quite challenging.

When Psilocybin came on the market it was initially marketed as small pills containing 2ng psilocybin apiece, and it was recommended that 2-5 of these were taken as a psychotherapy adjunct.
This translates to about 0.25-1.5gr Cubensis plus doing the work.

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #2
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

OMNICYCLIC YOU  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order