Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKinderfeld
BuddingHerpetologist

Loc: BatCountry
Re: Legality of syringes and when will it change?! [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3890383 - 03/08/05 11:40 PM (19 years, 24 days ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
We are an online community man, all we have to do is stick together and spores will always be availible to everyone.

If the government makes spores illegal i will be the first to make a couple hundred prints and give them away.

:thumbup: :sun: :thumbup: 
As Will I  (well not hundreds, but many)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: Legality of syringes and when will it change?! [Re: Kinderfeld]
    #3890576 - 03/09/05 12:23 AM (19 years, 24 days ago)

I'm in as well :thumbup:

And who says that information can't be made illegal, just b/c is hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean that it wont....and when it does, we wont even realize it...

"The perfect Democracy is communism..."
First, give them freedoms, then slowly take them away, which they'll do willingly, we don't call it taking freedoms, we call it LAWS, thus begins the new democracy that is older than old, Communism...:smirk:

Sucks huh?

But i'm in for helping people out when I can :thumbup:

-Gnostic

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Legality of syringes and when will it change?! [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3891054 - 03/09/05 02:00 AM (19 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
We are an online community man, all we have to do is stick together and spores will always be availible to everyone.

Of course if spores are illegal newbs will have a hard time convincing us they are not cops but whatever.

Information will never be illegal, we can always trade and sell via pm and e-mail.

If the government makes spores illegal i will be the first to make a couple hundred prints and give them away.

true...very true

plus there will still be the Free Spore Ring Canada and the Free Spore Ring Europe...I wouldn't think that they would turn their backs on their American brothern.

I'd be pumpin out prints.
and sending them to the FSR's.

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineMaJikFungus
There's a Fungusin my closet

Loc: School of Athens
Re: Legality of syringes and when will it change?! [Re: Roadkill]
    #3894801 - 03/09/05 08:06 PM (19 years, 23 days ago)

I think this may be similar to the availability of cannabis seeds. Are cannabis seeds available from US vendors? No , but that doesnt stop us from getting seeds from more enlightened countries such as canada or the UK.

Ive ordered seeds at least four times and have never had any problem getting them. Take into account that cannabis seeds are huge compared to spores and I dont beleive we will have many problems getting spores should the chimps who run this country decide to make them illegal.

--------------------

Offlinesnippets60
Stranger
Re: Legality of syringes and when will it change?! [Re: MaJikFungus]
    #3895367 - 03/09/05 09:57 PM (19 years, 23 days ago)

I'm glad someone else believes it will be relatively easy to get spores from other countries if they're made illegal here in the US.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals