Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: god proof [Re: dblaney]
    #5730698 - 06/09/06 01:02 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Let me try to explain in a way that you can understand.

Let's take Osama Bin Ladin as an example
And set him right beside George Bush.

In the mind of extremist muslims like Osama Bin Ladin
America is evil

The way we take our liberties in the world is unwholesome to Osama.

So they attack us, causing destruction and killing innocents who most of them are really only trying to be good and raise their families the best way they know how.

So then George bush drops bombs on the terrorists, claiming that they are Evil- in fact he even used the word "evil" to describe them.

So the world kinda sees two factions, a Christian One, and a Muslim One.

Both of these men, Osama & George, they both believe that they are Holy, and that the other is Evil.

But the Truth of the matter is both are correct.
Both are evil.
They are not evil themselves, but they allow evil to move through them due to their timespace positions.
They both allowed themselves to be trapped in something they cannot get out of.
They are both examples of warriors who have succumbed to Dishonesty, and the Father of Lies.

If they held true to what is wholesome and right they would believe in the power of god, and therefore they wouldn't need weapons to fight with.

So, your ideas of the polarities of Good & Evil being generated by the Same God, this is true.
But your conclusion that this means everything is subjective or okay, is false.

Just because osama thinks he's right, or george thinks he's right, doesn't make it true.
Because only Honesty and Love ring True.

You asked what is universally good or bad, i've given many examples already.
Bad means assuming that you have the right to decide someone elses personal liberties.
God gave us free will for a reason, and to deny any other being personal liberties is to defy God.
And this is exactly what Osama Bin Ladin does, he's under control of Satan because he's trapped into a spacetime position that he cannot escape from. Like George being trapped in the Presidency.

Basically, if you see evil happening around you, it's really not your job to destroy it, because destruction is not honest, rearrangement is honest.
It doesn't take any skill to obliterate Life.
What takes skill is negotiating with Life.

A mother doesn't give her milk to destroy hunger, hunger cannot be destroyed only altered
Her milk is a creative wholesome force of creativity to the cells of her infants body & brain.

Destruction makes things unwhole by breaking them into primary constituents.
Creation makes things Whole, and together.

--------------------

Law of Love

Edited by Telepylus (06/09/06 01:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledorkus
Re: god proof *DELETED* [Re: Telepylus]
    #5730774 - 06/09/06 01:28 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by dorkus

Reason for deletion: .

Edited by dr_mandelbrot (06/09/06 01:30 PM)

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Re: god proof [Re: dorkus]
    #5730803 - 06/09/06 01:38 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

not an accurate statement.

you could say Deconstruction feeds life.

Deconstruction is the wholesome way to reduce things to their primary elements.

Destruction is ordained upon things which are already broken in such a way that Deconstruction is a futile option.
Evil constructions will fall to destruction, and annihilation.
While wholesome things are deconstructed and recycled.
An atomic bomb blast will utterly destroy whatever it hits.
But the Wind & Water that deconstruct a stone into dust, is not destructive, it is just gently rearranging things by the might of God.
All things seek whole patterns, because whole patterns are strong to withstand destruction and deceitful patterns.

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
    #5731452 - 06/09/06 05:20 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dblaney said:
Quote:

Basilides said:
Man, what happened to you in the last few weeks?  :confused:

You seem to have undergone a massive philosophical shift. The Jesus quote has been replaced by Rotton's founder :tongue:

:grin:

Not too massive, but I have been reading a book that has shifted my metaphysical worldview and has helped get me more in touch with reality, I think.

Hey - not everyone can escape the Wheel of Life in one lifetime, I guess :smirk:

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #5731463 - 06/09/06 05:29 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dblaney said:
Ok I've just done both, and I didn't see anyone. What am I doing wrong?

You aren't deluding yourself... that is what you are doing wrong. You aren't suspossed to just engage in activity and directly perceive the experience of it, you are also suspossed to operate an abstract, mental program that will assign more meaning to it. Duh! :foreheadslap:

Reality is reality, but it is also God when you delude yourself. :wink:

:earth: :sun: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#5731467 - 06/09/06 05:30 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dblaney said:
To which I would have replied that if the Holy One is one, without a second, if It is nondual, then why bother saying that the Holy One is One or all that other jargon? It just becomes a tautology: "God is everything" = "Everything is everything".

Precisely. "God" is ineffective in representing any aspect of reality.

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

Re: god proof [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5731482 - 06/09/06 05:37 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

yes God = EveryThing is EveryThing
Man = HalfWay to EveryWhere

dblaney, it is possible for me to give you proof of God over the computer too, but you'd have to want it bad enough to follow my instructions.

have you ever done shrooms?
we'll call that Step 1.

before we continue,
can you handle Step 1 at least?

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5731511 - 06/09/06 05:46 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Just what is reality?

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: god proof [Re: Basilides]
    #5731636 - 06/09/06 06:24 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
Quote:

dblaney said:
Quote:

Basilides said:

You seem to have undergone a massive philosophical shift. The Jesus quote has been replaced by Rotton's founder :tongue:

Not too massive, but I have been reading a book that has shifted my metaphysical worldview and has helped get me more in touch with reality, I think.

Hey - not everyone can escape the Wheel of Life in one lifetime, I guess :smirk:

:lol:

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#5731641 - 06/09/06 06:26 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

fireworks_god said:
Reality is reality, but it is also God when you delude yourself. :wink:

Sweet! That means that I'm typing this message into God RIGHT NOW! Now how many people can say that? Eh? Eh?

:cool: :tongue:

--------------------

- John Mayer

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Re: god proof [Re: Telepylus]
    #5731644 - 06/09/06 06:28 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Telepylus said:
dblaney, it is possible for me to give you proof of God over the computer too, but you'd have to want it bad enough to follow my instructions.

have you ever done shrooms?
we'll call that Step 1.

before we continue,
can you handle Step 1 at least?

Well sure! What's step 2?

--------------------

- John Mayer

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

#5731669 - 06/09/06 06:37 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
Just what is reality?

Reality can be anything.
But from our Human Perspective, reality is built of a Mutual Dream Network, bound together by people loving each other, and loving ideas, and loving life.
maybe this will help clarify the nature of how reality is constructed through Consciousness.
(And it must be first understood that there is only one thing in the universe: Consciousness. Even Atoms are conscious. All consciousness is is a feild of alternating Phi Ratio patterns moving through all things and connecting things into network.)
---------------------------------------------
ENOCHIAN AXIOMS.

1. Man, and every entity (thing) in existence, is in his (its) essence a monad. This monadic essence expresses itself as a subjective 'I' and an objective 'NOT-I'.
2. A monad's geometric equivalent is the sphere. The center is the 'I'. The surface of the sphere is the 'NOT-I'.
3. The 'I' is conscious individuality.
4. The 'NOT-I' is the world in which the 'I' finds itself at any given point in time and space.
5. Every geometric point in space is an 'I-NOT-I' monad in some stage of self-expression.
6. Any 'I' can communicate with any other 'I' only in so far as their 'NOT-I's' intersect.
7. A world is defined as a set of intersections of a host of 'NOT-I's' at any given point in time and space.
8. Subsets of 'I's' are mutually exclusive.
9. Subsets of 'NOT-I's' may be either exclusive or inclusive.
10. The monadic essence of each monad allows multitudinous expression, but no 'I' can ever separate itself from or exist independently of its 'NOT-I'.

THEOREMS OF ENOCHIAN PHYSICS.

1. Every person is an 'I-NOT-I' monad.
2. Every point in space is a consciousness center.
3. Energy flows from one cosmic plane or sub-plane to an adjacent cosmic plane or sub-plane through Laya centers, dimensionless points of space which serve as channels for the flow of energies and forces.
4. Spirit is unmanifested energy. Matter is manifested energy.
5. Every manifestation within space and time is dualistic.
6. Space, time, and consciousness come into existence simultaneously.
7. Every energy field and every force in our universe is directed by the True Will.

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5731684 - 06/09/06 06:43 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

dblaney said:
Quote:

Basilides said:
Quote:

dblaney said:
Quote:

Basilides said:

So what book did you read?

I take it someone who bleeds, eats and shits wrote it?  :laugh:

--------------------

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#5731708 - 06/09/06 06:49 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

And it must be first understood that there is only one thing in the universe: Consciousness

Okay. In your post you acknowledge that there is an objective world (made up of things such as atoms).

Which came first, consciousness or the objective world?

1. If you say consciousness came first, then there would be a perceiving subject without any object to perceive. Furthermore, the object being perceived (the objective world) has a causal structure, so the only possible explanation by the "Self theory" would be that the objective world arose simultaneously with the Perceiver, consciousness. (see #3)

2. If you say that the perceived objective world came first, then you run into a problem: a perceived object cannot exist if there is no subject perceiving it - the term perceived object necessarily implies the presence of a perceiver.

3. If you say that consciousness and the objective world arose simultaneously, then you have the problem that two things that exist simultaneously cannot have any connection or relationship with each other. They cannot have the relationship of being cause and result, for example. This is because something that arises simultaneously with something else has no opportunity to be that second thing's cause. It only arises at precisely the same time as its supposed result, so how could it have produced that result? It would have had no time to do so. It can therefore only be that things that arise simultaneously do so independent of each other.

In this case, it would be impossible for the perceived object and the perceiving subject to be unrelated in the way that two things that come into existence simultaneously are unrelated, because the perceived object and perceiving subject are cause and result - the cause for there being a perceiving consciousness is that there is an object to perceive. If they arose simultaneously, however, they could not have such a relationship, because the perceived object would have no opportunity to cause the perceiving consciousness to arise.

So since consciousness and the objective world cannot exist sequentially OR simultaneously, and there is no other possibility, then we must conclude that neither consciousness nor the perceived objective world are inherently existent, since they necessarily depend on each other.

--------------------

- John Mayer

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#5731713 - 06/09/06 06:50 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
Quote:

dblaney said:
Quote:

Basilides said:
Quote:

dblaney said:
Quote:

Basilides said:

So what book did you read?

I take it someone who bleeds, eats and shits wrote it?  :laugh:

Hehe, yeah. It's called "The Sun of Wisdom", an interpretation of the teachings of a man named Nagarjuna who lived in the second century and used logical argumentation to prove the Buddha's points.

I would highly recommend it. Or if you have more time, there is a 5 or 6 hundred page long book with an extremely in depth analysis of every verse.

--------------------

- John Mayer

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

#5731879 - 06/09/06 07:37 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

i'll tell you what happens as the big bang unfolds.

you have the dimensions of space and time unfolding like 0=2, 0=2=3, 1+1=1, 3=4, etc... if you need examples of these concepts i'll provide them.

in this process you have what appears to be growth and expansion.
like a hole spilling out marbles, white and black or what you might call subjective and subjective aspects, male or female or positive & negative.

in this process two things will lose themselves in union to become a third thing altogether.
and it's through this interaction that makes it so hard to pinpoint where things are coming or going, where things are expanding or collapsing. because it is in fact doing both at the same time.

If you examine an inverted spheroid, what you're looking at is something which resembles the Sun, with the dense core as gravity, and the surface of spiraling energies, it is both pulling in energy through the spiral force pinwheels on the surface, toward the center(zero point, the moment of creation).
And simultaneously it can also spray yet unmanifest energy outward.

you'd have to rephrase question 3, or give me an example of what you mean.

Edited by Telepylus (06/09/06 07:54 PM)

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

Re: god proof [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #5732171 - 06/09/06 09:01 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

You do not prove God, you know God.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#5732742 - 06/10/06 12:02 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe I'm just high, but I'm not sure how all of that relates back to the question of which came first. Would you elaborate to enlighten me, please?

As for the third argument, it's saying that the perceiving subject (which you say to be the one true reality) cannot arise simultaneously with the perceived object. If they did arise simultaneously, then they would be inherently existent and completely indepedent of each other, since they could not have any relationship such as being cause or effect. However, the perceived objective world causes the perceiving subject (one must arise from the objective world in order to perceive it[self]) to arise, so since they do indeed depend on each other, neither can be Real.

Since the perceiving subject and the perceived object cannot arise sequentially or simultaneously, neither are Real.

--------------------

- John Mayer

OfflineTelepylus
Babyman
 User Gallery

#5733564 - 06/10/06 09:04 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

what you are saying
and the conclusions you are drawing
makes no sense

if you cannot see the underlying innermost machinations of the universe already, by what i've already said- you never will.

like the last sentence you wrote, it's absurd.
i would need some sort of an example involving a case of a subject and perceived object, and explaining how its "not real"?

rehashing old jargon gets nowhere
the concept of nihilism died and dropped of the face of the planet back in the 1980's.
lol, haven't you seen I heart huckabees yet?
lol

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

#5733698 - 06/10/06 10:16 AM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Telepylus said:
what you are saying
and the conclusions you are drawing
makes no sense

One can state that your conclusions make no sense. If you cannot demonstrate to us why they do not, then your claim that they make no sense if baseless, and might as well not be stated at all.

Quote:

if you cannot see the underlying innermost machinations of the universe already, by what i've already said- you never will.

Your way is The Way? :lol:

Quote:

the concept of nihilism died and dropped of the face of the planet back in the 1980's.

Riiight. :rolleyes: Do you even know what you are talking about?

--------------------
I wouldn't fear
Like being here

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds