Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinechaserella
Stranger
laced??
    #3893471 - 03/09/05 04:14 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry to double post but i just had a question. I was really drunk a while ago,(around 12 shots of 100 proof vodka) and i decided to smoke so cheeba. I heard this was some killer bud but i really didn't believe it. So me and my friend stripped into our skivies as to prevent our clothes from smelling and we stepped out side on the pourch.(It was around midnight, by the way!) I took four hits off a pipe and came back inside.( It was a cold night.) I was sitting on the couch when all of my body felt really heavy. I tipped over almost uncontrolably. When i corrected myself i seemed to be repeating a movement of turning my head to the left and smiling. I was really saticfying at the time.All of a sudden i felt this energy coursing through my body, up and down my legs. At the time the thing i preceived them as were dotted yellow lines like on a street. I stumbled down to the basement and sat down in a recliner. Everything was flashing in an old movie scense, as if one was in a strobe light. Everything was going frame by frame!!! I kept coming out of a daze laughing and then remeber what i had been doing as if it had happen long in the past. I finally was sober enough to stand by 3:00.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: laced?? [Re: chaserella]
    #3893584 - 03/09/05 04:32 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Nah that's normal weed.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: laced?? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #3893609 - 03/09/05 04:38 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

HeavyToilet said:
Nah that's normal weed.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: laced?? [Re: dblaney]
    #3893614 - 03/09/05 04:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dblaney18 said:
Quote:

HeavyToilet said:
Nah that's normal weed.

--------------------
delta9

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: laced?? [Re: delta9]
    #3893750 - 03/09/05 05:10 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

delta9 said:
Quote:

dblaney18 said:
Quote:

HeavyToilet said:
Nah that's normal weed.

lol now this is gettin' really bad

It's just good weed my friend. I used to get really messed up off of good sativa when I first started smoking. And come to think of it, when I first started, luckily I was scoring some of the best weed I've ever had... so for a complete newbie, wow. :smirk:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3894318 - 03/09/05 06:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'm sorry, but I can just picture a couple people standing outside in their underwear on a cold night smoking bud :lol:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

#3894347 - 03/09/05 06:45 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Lol, it starts to anger me when so many newb smokers think there weed is laced. There needs to be a big sign that says theres a 1% chance ur shit is gunna get laced. i mean this kid starts off right away " i was really drunk...." Dont you think that the alchahol + marijuana might have a diffrent effect then when used seperate? think people.

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: laced?? [Re: LilShank]
    #3894391 - 03/09/05 06:54 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

The only dumb question is the one not asked.

Not to attack you or anything LilShank, but there seems to be a condescending attitude present among many Shroomerites, and I find it very hypocritcal of what most purport to stand for. PLUR, not "I'm better than you". However, you personally are just perpetuating the condescension, and I think it would be nice for you to stop and just love people.

:heart: :peace:

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

#3894485 - 03/09/05 07:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'd even be willing to say less than 1%.

Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
    #3894650 - 03/09/05 07:40 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

that sounded like some good shit to me!

OfflineJROS14
Protege
Loc: SF, CA
Re: laced?? [Re: lackobreath]
    #3894826 - 03/09/05 08:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

no one laces weed cuz that means putting other drugs in it that's gonna cost more, so why would ne financially minded dealer want to do that? makes no sense.

if u were REALLY drunk and u had weird strobe light effects and shit, i could see that happening from the weed.

and i would hope that everyone here would just love, don't condescend the newer guys (i'm pretty new myself). They don't know. If you didn't know you'd be asking too.

i for one have nothing but love for everyone on this website, including the guys who just joined.

*GRouP HUG*

--------------------
**GRoUP HUG**

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #3895332 - 03/09/05 09:48 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'd be willing to say way less than 1%. I've smoked marijuana hundreds of times, and my shit has never been laced. For normal pot smokers, they probably have less than one in a thousand chance of getting their pot laced without their knowledge, simply because it's quite useless for dealers to waste good drugs to lace them on pot and then sell the pot at normal price. What kind of dealer is that stupid?

If anything, the dealer would lace it and jack up the price, advertising that it's laced with PCP or whathaveyou. And economics aside, you'd be able to taste most drugs that they'd put on pot. It often seems people just think pot is some cup of tea with mildly relaxing effects, and then when they get some good shit and have some major mindfucks and stoning effects, they assume it's been laced.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Re: laced?? [Re: Ravus]
    #3895426 - 03/09/05 10:10 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I think most people that smoke laced weed probably are smoking with an acquaintance, or something they don't know... and that person just happens to like smoking weed with, say, PCP.

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

#3895722 - 03/09/05 11:01 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Being high can have unexpected effects sometimes. Every now and then I start trippin a bit, until I stand up. Once, when me and a buddy of mine smoked 18 bowls on the roof of a school, he got super pumped. He was fucking curling me, then he wanted to go fight people.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: laced?? [Re: MeThoD]
    #3895820 - 03/09/05 11:22 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Remember high school The cop comes in during your first week.. Tells you everything thing you need to "know".. How dealers will lace shit to get you hooked... It scares alot of people.

And about pot not being laced, just because it hasnt happend to you doesnt mean it wont.. I had pot laced with meth once, but it was obvious.. As soon as i tasted it I recognized the smell and knew I was fucked.. My dealer didnt lace it but the guy he picked it up from did.. he got his.

Offlinedelta9
Active Ingredient
Male

Loc: California
Re: laced?? [Re: Legoulash]
    #3896368 - 03/10/05 02:04 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Exactly.  If it looks like pot, smells like pot, and tastes like pot...  It's probably pot. :smirk:

--------------------
delta9

Offlinechaserella
Stranger
Re: laced?? [Re: delta9]
    #3896591 - 03/10/05 05:15 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah sorry guys. This happened over a year ago and at the time i had never gotten that effect from pot before. I have the last several time i've smoked. Point is i was just sharing a good story and seeing what you guys think. I didn't assume it was laced just wanted your guys oppinions. I don't know everytrhing but i think of myself as a knowlegable person. When a neewb comes on here and asks a question. I try to answere to the best of my abilities instead of being a condesending meany. I give them all the info i have and then send them off to erowid. O well, mabye thats jsut me.

OfflinePsilocinSam
Jester To TheHall Of TheMushroom King

Loc: Cambridge, UK
    #3896616 - 03/10/05 05:45 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah that's pretty normal for me, well used to be. The frame by frame effect was my usual measure of being stoned. But the quality in my area seems to have dipped of late. :frown:.

I believe its got something to do with blood flow to your eye being increased, as well as the blood pressure, so really what you're seeing is a read out of your heart rate/blood pressure. Kinda cool to think of that way! Each beat makes your vision stop for a fraction of a second, then come back. That's what I find anyway.

The energy buzz I get on all weed, even the crap stuff (unless its seriously CBD/CDN heavy then I'm just "monged out" as my girlfriend puts it).

That's my gram of pig-water! :stoned::mushroom2:

--------------------
We ultimately live in a fractal universe, all parts reflect the infinity of the whole. So why do we maintain that time be any different?

Welcome to 4 my dimensional thoughts!

(Turkish Delight is neither Turkish, nor delightful. So where's the name from?!)

OfflineLemmiwinks
Looking throughthe mirrorwindows.

Re: laced?? [Re: PsilocinSam]
    #3896697 - 03/10/05 07:13 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Just sounds like some chronic. Be happy! :smile:

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Re: laced?? [Re: MeThoD]
    #3897992 - 03/10/05 01:44 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hell yeah, when i'm really stoned I like to fight people. It's pretty fun if you're experienced and strong... well compared to the enemies.

OfflineJROS14
Protege
Loc: SF, CA
    #3900374 - 03/10/05 10:11 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

ya man whether im drunk or stoned or whatever, a good all-out brawl is always the best! Not tryin to hurt the other person, but pretty rough nonetheless.

--------------------
**GRoUP HUG**

Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
Re: laced?? [Re: JROS14]
    #3903193 - 03/11/05 01:43 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

damn, I'm glad i don't toke with you guys!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds