Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Mental Wellbeing Triggers
    #3892243 - 03/09/05 12:31 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I have a short personal tale in three paragraphs. (Not including this one).

One - Formation. When I was young I needed a real escape. I learned TM. It taught me to transcend, a real escape. It didn't give me everything I needed, like a reason to get out of bed. But it was good yoga which is background. The mantra is a trigger now though for me to transcend and it still works.

Two - Contemplation. I needed a way to remain transcendental even in activity because I felt looming and separate from TM, but not connected. I took to active worship, first of Rudraksha and Siva, and then to Mahalakshmi, and then to Buddha andd the Vajrayana. I got what I needed from tantra in the form of a smorgasbord of practices to occupy my mind and trigger an understanding, not just the experience of dharmata (as if). This really did stabilize my previous yoga. Buddhist tantra taught me to connect everything with the transcendental clear light awareness of our own primordial nature. The mind has unfathomable layers and the Vajrayana is just as complex and yet ever simplifying, for me. Imagine cooking at a restaurant and everyone hot and yelling and one being so caught up, and then remembering to breath for a second, some water on the face, and a clear thought of Guru Rinpoche and Vajrayogini - a glyph for the dharmata of Dzogchen. And the world fades as completely as if Lao Tzu himself came by and said, "Son, Life on its way returns into a mist. It's quickness is its quietness again. All this world of things and men, renews their never needing to exist." OK, then the tickets and servers start beckoning. Hey, it's healthier than a cigarette. I know.

Three - Representation. Hey, I'm older now, prolly than most a yas. I learned through giving up drugs (different drugs/ different times) that one has a center in the stomach where fire can be called up so that when you are hollow and completely worn and stretched to your breaking point, in fact when you go beyond it, that those breaks and scars made a callous that you can call up in the hungry hollow of your personal core and set it aflame by releasing all your frustrations into it like prayer but more hollow but it's all you. This flame is called will, and now it be time to represent ones case before the world.

These three trigger for me have gotten me through. They took alot of work and struggle for this once LA Punk. Comments? Do you have mental wellbeing triggers? If so please do tell.

--------------------
...or something

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being