Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Security and Safety

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepsilocyben
bad guy

jack douglas privacy report
    #3891788 - 03/09/05 10:27 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

does anyone know where to find this?

my dad had a pirated copy of it, but he's 500 miles away, and too much of a tight wad to go to kinko's and get me copies made ( it's a few hundred pages long.)

what it entails: all inclusive step-by-step guide to damn near dissapearing off of the face of the earth. i'm not talking about just digging yourself a hole and crawling into it, either; living wherever you choose, simply dissapearing from public record.

^^^^encompasses much more than this, but just to give you an example:

new mexico is the one state which doesn't require you to nominate a president for a limited liability company; you may have a trustworthy nominee fill all the paperwork and they will be the only person on the record. (best to use someone with no assets. a wino that you can find regularly {try to make sure your nominee doesn't die on you though})

so, why did we fly half-way across the country to Santa Fe, and pay a few hundred dollars to form this company?
because you now have yourself a genuine puppet.
people with much more money than us do this all the time with corporations (is a chapter on them in the book)
how can we use this puppet?
well, this puppet is pretty much a legal entity; if this puppet goes down, what's in his pocket, they will take, but you will be left alone; vice versa
another thing this legal entity can do is apply for an equivalent to a social security number. it is called a Tax Identification Number.
what can we do with the TIN?
you can get a cellphone contract without giving up a social security number.
you can title a car/s
you can make purchases
create new llc's or corporations
operate a business
the possibilities are vast.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinepsilocyben
bad guy

x [Re: psilocyben]
    #3915723 - 03/14/05 12:08 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

no one heard of this?

well, if you do find it interesting, i'll rant a little more of what i remember:

if you were to move to a fresh loc. where nobody knows, and you wanted to disappear off the face of the earth, this is one way of doing that:
you go and get yourself a non-gov. regulated mail-box service (mailboxes etc.)
once you have done this, you need to recieve some mail at this address (lots of ways to do this)
once you have done this, you go to the dmv to get a new license; give them the mail that proves your address. (you can't use a p.o. box)
now, you go get a post office box, and have your mail forwarded from mailboxes etc. to the p.o. box (must use a nominee for the p.o. unless you use your SSN
what has this accomplished for us?
well, when you are pulled over with ________ and the cops decide that they are going to get a warrant and search your house, they find that it leads only to a mailbox. this leads only to a post office.
the numbers in fromt of your house mean nothing.

now, how do you pay your utilities and such w/out giving up a SSN?
well, this, and many other instances, is where the limited liability company come in handy : you use the tax identification number.

i have a rudimentary understanding of this, and that is why it might sound confusing or complicated.
the great thing about the "report" is the fact that there are different levels of security that one can attain. the higher levels call for more sacrifice, but in return, grant annonimity. the lesser ones provide comfort reassurance of safety, without compromising someone's ability to live their life.
but one thing is for certain: nothing is for certain.
it is good to at least be able to make informed decisions.

--------------------

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: x [Re: psilocyben]
    #3916320 - 03/14/05 02:40 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hm, I am very interested in this. I will look, but probably won't find anything.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Security and Safety