Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWoland
The MercilessWarrior
 User Gallery

Loc: FL
Should I pitch it or wait? Soooo frustrated!!
    #3887786 - 03/08/05 02:39 PM (19 years, 24 days ago)

Ok so I have a bucket of shrooms growing. Unfortunately only two pins showed up. That was about 7 days ago that the first pins appeared and now those two pins are going to be ready for picking tomorrow. Why the hell haven't more grown? I think there might be cobweb in there, but it's hard to tell. The Mycelium that I can see under the casing layer looks kinda grey and fuzzy, not snow white like it should. Also the strain is GT's.... I'll post some pics in a little bit.

--------------------
"It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWoland
The MercilessWarrior
 User Gallery

Re: Should I pitch it or wait? Soooo frustrated!! [Re: Woland]
    #3887861 - 03/08/05 02:56 PM (19 years, 24 days ago)

After doing a little more looking around, I think I may have cased to early.... I didn't wait for the entire top layer to be covered in mycelium before I cased.... could this be why? Casing too early isn't going to prevent them from growing, just delay it.... right? Dammit, I think I f'd up.

--------------------
"It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage, but now they get your dreams for free."

Offlineboarderpuck
PucK

Loc: Ft. Myers, FL
    #3888029 - 03/08/05 03:41 PM (19 years, 24 days ago)

Thanks for the welcome. I hope not contaminated.... pungy grew atleast a half an inch again this morning.... how can these two shrooms do so well but no others are any where in site?
good luck

--------------------
" Party hardy, rock n roll
Drink Bacardi, smoke a bowl.
Life is great, sex is fun
We're the class, 2001"

Had to pull some old school out for this one....

OfflineWoland
The MercilessWarrior
 User Gallery

Re: Should I pitch it or wait? Soooo frustrated!! [Re: boarderpuck]
    #3888055 - 03/08/05 03:47 PM (19 years, 24 days ago)

Damn, we're like the sunglasses mob....

--------------------

OfflineSuntzu
Geek
 User Gallery

#3891876 - 03/09/05 09:01 AM (19 years, 23 days ago)

Usually 'cobweb' makes its presence known quickly across the *top* of the casing surface. Look for any thin tendrils of growth; you might have to view at a low angle. If the top surface of the casing layer looks good, you should just let it go for a second flush. The fruits you picked looked healthy?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck