Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMrKlown
Doh!
 User Gallery

Loc: Eastern Kentucky
Question on White Substance
    #3887449 - 03/08/05 01:31 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I wasn't all that sure which forum to post this under, so I really do apologize if this is in the wrong place.

Not too awful long ago, I tried some stuff that my friend called Alpha Omega. Ever since then, I have been trying to find information on it, which sadly, appears to be nonexistent. This drug was chipped off of a larger white rock into these extremely tiny specks. We were told to snort them, so we did.

We go home, snorted 2 hits each, which was our first time of ever doing any kind of acid-like drug. We all started feeling very strange, became jittery and paranoid. Everyone of us got extremely nauseated and had to run into the bathroom.

After the initial vomiting, the trip started out to be alright. Everyone was laughing and having a good time. We all had fun, that is, until someone just high on weed came in the house. He was cool with all of it, but he was terrified of me because I kept saying he was morphing into Usher lol. After he left is when our trip went into a declining fast trip.

We all became extremely agitated. When one purpose felt insecure, we all felt insecure. It ended up with my friend punching me because I was after his girlfriend. His girlfriend kept following me around and was terrifying me cause I knew this was going to cause some trouble. The visuals on this trip were decent I suppose. I would see water on the floor, blood dripping down the walls, snakes swwimming in the water and then entering my veins, and a very fascinating lion and woman in a painting. However, because of our time distortion, it felt as though I kept looping into severe anxiety/depression. We all were actually.

It ended up that my friend no longer likes me because I was apparently after his woman haha. Now the question still stays though, what could this substance be? Yes, I know it was relatively stupid to do something that I had no clue what it was. Thank you in advance for your input.

--------------------
If at all possible, involve a cow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Question on White Substance [Re: MrKlown]
    #3887509 - 03/08/05 01:41 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

5-Meo-AMT, aka a,o-DMS aka Alpha-O aka Alpha Omega

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineMrKlown
Doh!
 User Gallery

Re: Question on White Substance [Re: dblaney]
    #3887533 - 03/08/05 01:45 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Alright, thanks very much. Is that stuff usually relatively cheap? We got it for $5 each, well actually I traded an adipex per hit which is $5 each. Is it also normal to read each other's thoughts on it?

--------------------

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#3887602 - 03/08/05 02:00 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

- John Mayer

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineMrKlown
Doh!
 User Gallery

#3887613 - 03/08/05 02:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I went there a little bit before you posted and found that 5-MeO or whatever is identical to how I felt. I am 'thinking' about trying it again tomorrow at my brother's house. Do you think the trip would go over ok even though my brother isn't gonna be on it but they all are ok with it? I want to pretty bad as I havn't tripped in such a LONG time. The coming off phase seems to be more pleasant than the peak too which is cool. I remember seeing the trees just flowing effortly and the wind just felt so incredible. It felt like an orgasm lol. However... I thought the trip was completely gone because I didn't feel anything and then I drove home. An ambulance went around me and just about made me wreck cause it freaked me out.

--------------------

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#3887654 - 03/08/05 02:14 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Well first and foremost, be very careful about set and setting. Secondly, 5-MeO-AMT is not really an enjoyable chemical for 90-97% of people (estimate), but if you are one of the people who enjoy it, then there you go. Just be careful not to trip too much. 5-MeO-AMT is particularly hard on your body, so I would definitely space out your trips. You ought to try getting something else before resorting to it, I would say, but that's just me.

--------------------

- John Mayer

OfflineMrKlown
Doh!
 User Gallery

#3887678 - 03/08/05 02:18 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I'll see if my supplier has something else that is just as cheap before I decide to buy this.  I handled the trip fine except for the complications we had, but that wasn't all my fault.  I've noticed with this drug you are able to turn on and off anxiety if you concentrate hard enough.  The only harm I felt it done to my body was the no sleep for 24 hours after taking it.  When I slept I didn't sleep it felt like when I woke up and was just strange feeling.  Later the night though I slept around 20 hours nonstop, felt so great after I woke up. :smile: Thanks for your input.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder