Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Sharing acid with your friends feels good.
    #3886558 - 03/08/05 11:27 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Thanksgiving weekend of 2002 I was living in an awesome dorm room that had a 5th floor balcony and was the only roommate not to go home for the weekend.  Three friends showed up - Dave, LArry, and Nick.  Larry and Nick had eaten 2 sugar cubes about 30 minutes earlier, and Dave had five more on him but was being sober for the night since he had to go home soon.  The minute they walked in the door of my room Dave put out two cubes wrapped in foil and said "Eat these."  The three of them stood around me grinning.  I had never done acid before, but had done shrooms about 4 or 5 times by that point.  I ate the sugar cubes, and we put on some tunes and played some GameCube.

About an hour later I was starting to trip my goddamn face off.  Dave needed to leave and he didn't want to bring his last three sugar cubes back with him.  Now, he was supposed to get me acid a year earlier and it had fallen through and he said that he had always felt he owed me for that, so he gave me the last three cubes and left.  I was tripping and awestruck.  I took one of the three, and gave the other two to Larry and Nick, and we ate them when we were peaking off the 2 we had each already eaten and had the wildest night of my life, culminating in me weeping furiously with happiness while listening to Lady Stardust, the apex track on Bowie's Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars.

Well, Dave stopped by the city to visit me last week and I gave him 4 pieces of blotter, 2 for hima nd 2 for his girlfriend.  I had bought a bunch but couldn't take them yet and no one I knew had taken them, so he was my guinea pig.  He just mailed me to let me know he had an awesome time, and his girlfriend got completely turned on by the experience (it was his first acid trip).  They tried to climb trees, ran around Pittsburgh like mad, smoked a lot, got crazy visuals, all of this for 12 hours.

So next week, it's my turn. :smile:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
Re: Sharing acid with your friends feels good. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3886573 - 03/08/05 11:34 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Awesome man :smile:

I haven't seen steady acid in over 6 years here. Right before it dried up, there were literally $10 vials, no bullshit (yes, this was the 90s). Seemingly unlimited cheap gels too. Made it very easy to dose up people without regret or monetary loss, I probably dosed a good thousand unique people throughout the 92-96 range.

Its great to know its back out there in force for some to experience though.

The first experience with L for the user is always such a smear across the universe...

--------------------

Male

Re: Sharing acid with your friends feels good. [Re: Organic]
    #3886585 - 03/08/05 11:36 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Apparently this girl Lauren was amazed by how smoking pot didn't get you high, you were just tripping, so she smoked like four bowls in an hour towards the tail end and kept on going for a WHILE. Awwwwwesome. Made me so glad to hear.

I'm gonna go on a big city adventure with my friend Larry next week, who's visiting for a reunion. Me, him, and Lucy.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #3886600 - 03/08/05 11:39 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Have fun :smile:

--------------------

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #3886904 - 03/08/05 12:56 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

That happens to me, if i am tripping hard enough marijuana seams to have no effect on me. Ill keep puffing and puffing looking for that relaxed feel i get from herb but it never comes.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Sharing acid with your friends feels good. [Re: baraka]
    #3887018 - 03/08/05 01:32 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

haha mrijuana  just makes it more intense for me. if i peaking it really makes no difference...someitmes im just too high to even look at pot lol.

but after the peak its smokin time again :smile:

pot goes awesome with everything.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineWildRunner
Obey little,Resist much

Loc: Where the wild things are
Re: Sharing acid with your friends feels good. [Re: Vulture]
    #3887046 - 03/08/05 01:40 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I find that ganja is a good way to kick start the shrooms that I just ate. Sorta a catalyst in a way.

--------------------
If you dont know where you're going, any road will take you there.

Male

Re: Sharing acid with your friends feels good. [Re: WildRunner]
    #3887057 - 03/08/05 01:44 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Whether it's shrooms or acid I go like this:

1. Smoke.

2. Eat it.

3. Smoke.

4. Smoke the next time I feel like it.

5. Repeat Step 4 ad infinitum. (and when I feel like it is usually pretty much the whole damn time.)

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
Re: Sharing acid with your friends feels good. [Re: Vulture]
    #3887427 - 03/08/05 03:26 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Hehe you know your dosed good when u can barly even physically hold a thought long enough to smoke pot :smile:

Depends on the timing of when u smoke i guess, many times i think im down all the way and puffing will bring the trip back.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub