Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #407861 - 09/28/01 08:10 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Quality Heavy metal and speed metal and classical

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: ]
    #407868 - 09/28/01 08:20 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

To be more specific..

Iced Earth
Nevermore
Opeth
At the Gates
Blind Guardian
(older) Megadeth and Metallica
Iron Maiden of course
Samael
Destiny's end
Lefay
Gamma Ray

as for classical

Mozart
Beethoven
Vivaldi
Chopin
Stravinsky
Strauss
Bach

Of course I don't limit myself to just those named, but my main consumption of music is stated above.

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
    #408407 - 09/29/01 03:56 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Both ends of the spectrum ay?

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

Anonymous

Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #409603 - 09/30/01 08:54 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Indeed

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
    #409612 - 09/30/01 09:05 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

my two favorites are Shpongle and Tool.
I think you should listen to Tool, Shroomism. Interpret the lyrics, a lot of evolution and mathematics. The most astounding music!

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Invisiblecantara
Loc: Beyond the sun
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: Revelation]
    #410510 - 10/01/01 08:30 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

This reply is mainly directed to Shroomism and all that believe as he/she does.....this is a copy and paste from my post on cartoon/human relations:

Shroomism, do you believe in the validity of dreaming? Swami?

Well I do. I think dreams are very valid things that exist for specific purposes; broadly speaking they exist to help us, to serve us, and to "tell us" or "remind us of" things that we need to know or may have forgotten.

This whole pole shift thing and everything is something that, quite apart from believing or disbelieving it, I would not personally place stock in unless the community of active dreamers picked it up on their radar. I believe some kind of transcendental event like this that is headed our way would be preceded by waves of dream precognition, and at the very least there would be a stir among the denizens of The Dreaming that "something was coming".

There is no such stir right now, that I can detect. I would be interested in your thoughts concerning this.

---- Cantara

When I was young I knew everything

--------------------
---- Cantara

[green]Shroomism, please don't delete this thread![/green]

Anonymous

Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: cantara]
    #410643 - 10/01/01 10:03 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I totally believe in the validity of dreams. Dreams are our subconscious minds at work without the constant droning of the conscious mind..because it is out cold ;)
The subconscious is what feeds our conscious mind information. The conscious mind is very fragile, it will only accept what fits in it's reality. It is a known fact that often when someone experiences something that is hard for them to grasp...whether it be a tragedy, massive amounts of fear, an unbelievable event, or anything of that magnitude...the logical conscious mind cannot fit it into its structure of reality and passes it along to the subconscious for it to deal with. The subconscious recieves all kind of information like this all the time...stuff that the conscious just couldn't handle. This is some of the stuff that emerges in our dreams. We need to deal with our fears rather than supressing them, or else they will eat us from the inside. This is one of the reasons that dreams bring up things or events that startle us.
Dreams are also a place where we evaluate ourselves, and learn. It is a place where we plan our future and present, and sometimes evaluate the past.

The pole shift is not meant to be taken as a doomsday, armegeddon type mentality. The pole shift is just the physical manifestation of what is going to occur on Earth, as it has occured every 3,600 years for the past 100 million years.
The main focus that I try to place on the pole shift, is that this one coincides with a spiritual awakening. Rather... the spiritual awakening is what is happening, the pole shift is just a by-product of that.
As far as dreamers predicting this event. I could give you the names of many such people..who you could communicate with online or over the phone or letters who forsee this event, and have seen it coming for thousands of years as it happens like clockwork.
I myself have been subject to dreams of the awakening, taking many different forms over the past several years. They range from an open, unified Earth of loving people, who, together enter a world without prejudice and live in harmony with all of Creation and flow in harmony with this transition... to dreams of total chaos on Earth as it cleanses itself of all the negative forces.
The scenario that occurs is totally dependant on us, humans of Earth. We can fight it until the end, denying our oneness with Creation, whereby 90% of the population will be destroyed. Or, we can come together as a planet, and recognize each other as spiritual beings on different paths of learning, and live with love, whereby we will transcend all of this physical chaos as our whole world will enter into the 4th dimension leaving behind all of the bullshit of our past.
The choice is entirely up to us, I would prefer to see the latter half occur, which is what thousands of beings, including myself are preparing for. We do not want to warp anyone's mind. We only wish to spread love, that everyone may live in harmony with one another, that everyone will see that there is more to life than what we experience in our world.

Take a trip to Australia, if you really want to hear some stories of this event. I don't know how familiar you are with the aboriginal people there, but they believe that the dreamtime is just as real as waking reality. They have prepared for this event for many generations.
We are still a couple of years until the actual event occurs. Things will increase in intensity, exponetially, until critical mass has been reached. Just observe how things progress in the coming months.

Offlinedimethoxy
Stranger
Loc: uk
    #411218 - 10/02/01 12:17 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry, u seemed to have drifted orf topic before i had a chance to reply. My theory is that a comet or something comes close by to the earth every so many years. The increase in gravity causes mass floods and polar shifts. Evidence of this comes from basalt domes which were deiscovered to be aligned to a different magnetic pole than we have at the moment. As for the floods, read the bible or something. The ark, contaning a pair from each species was a space ship which our alien freinds used to repopulate the earth after the periodical catastropy. The dinosaurs were not deemed eligible to be saved, however for some reason the aliens have decided to save us on many an occasion. Before the disaster the ark will come and pick up the chosen ones.

As for dreaming and psychedelic experiences forseeing future and past events, my explanation for this, is that time is only linear in our consious minds, dreaming returns us to other parts of the mind where everything that has happened, will happen and is happening occurs all at the same time, this would also explain huches, deja vu, and other psychic wierdness. I am sorry if i have repeated anything, anyone has already said :D

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for someone you are not.

--------------------
It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for someone you are not.

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: dimethoxy]
    #411746 - 10/02/01 08:37 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

........or that the person named as Noah was chosen to be told of the coming floods caused by the gravitational interruption by Nibiru- by one of the Annunaki, and got an "ark", whether he built it himself or...? On board the ark were the DNA samples of all the species, one male-one female, thus a pair. Also, on the ark were some other people, possibly just Noah's family.

Edited by KeepAskingTime on 10/02/01 09:40 PM.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

OfflineTraveller
enthusiast
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: dimethoxy]
    #412051 - 10/03/01 01:22 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

ok then what about these basalt domes, where did you hear about them and where can I find out about previous pole shifts?

see this is GOOD, basalt domes are PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, even though at this stage it is just a rumour of some basalt domes for some reason that means more to me than rumours of other rumours.

so what do i have to do to get a ride on the big space ark in 2003??

Offlinedimethoxy
Stranger
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: Traveller]
    #412472 - 10/03/01 12:42 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I read about the basalt domes in a ancient astronauts style book. I havn't got the book at the mo, but I will find out the name and auther for you. Basicaly the domes were uncovered deep underground and were dated to be older than civilisation was previously thought to have existed for.

To get aride on the 2003 space ark, first take one quantum supra-phaser dimensional shift converter and attach it to a childs skateboard, then fly to zeta reticuli and ask the nice little greys to build you a space ark so you can rescue humanity from the burden of its own existance?? Seriously, I guess you have to be the right person, what sort of person the benevolent e.t's r looking for, is only known to them.

--------------------

Offlinedimethoxy
Stranger
    #412473 - 10/03/01 12:42 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I read about the basalt domes in a ancient astronauts style book. I havn't got the book at the mo, but I will find out the name and auther for you. Basicaly the domes were uncovered deep underground and were dated to be older than civilisation was previously thought to have existed for.

To get aride on the 2003 space ark, first take one quantum supra-phaser dimensional shift converter and attach it to a childs skateboard, then fly to zeta reticuli and ask the nice little greys to build you a space ark so you can rescue humanity from the burden of its own existance?? Seriously, I guess you have to be the right person, what sort of person the benevolent e.t's r looking, is only known to them.

http://www.crystalinks.com/poleshifts.html

Edited by dimethoxy on 10/03/01 01:48 PM.

--------------------

Anonymous

#429031 - 10/17/01 11:34 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

>>see this is GOOD, basalt domes are PHYSICAL EVIDENCE, even though at this stage it is just a rumour of some basalt domes for some reason that means more to me than rumours of other rumours.

Are we talking about evidence of prior pole shifts?
What about mountain cliffs, which rise sheer in many cases thousands of feet, represent tearing of solid rock? Have any experiments been done to determine how much force would be required to tear rock of this depth? None have.
Beneath the sea in the Bahamas lies evidence of civilizations that went under the waves - highways and highway markers, clearly manmade. These areas have been explored by many fortune hunters, recorded by camera, and published in full color repeatedly. Likewise ancient Incan cities stand so high in altitude that the cities could not have been built, much less lived in. Yet the scientific community continues to claim that Earth changes happen gently, inch by inch, at the pace experienced during the memory of their current civilization.
Antarctica bears witness to her past as a steamy swamp, and likewise the North Seas, where oil is extracted. Likewise the temperate regions are scared by what is termed the Ice Ages, where these regions were as snow and ice packed as the poles. A clue to these changes lies in the magnetism frozen in hardened lava, which demonstrates that Magnetic North and South changed now and then. Has any adequate explanation been proffered by the scientific community? None has, as all the explanations have the Earth's thin crust remaining in place, as the thought that they are standing on a raft that can move on the sea of magma beneath them is too frightening to contemplate.

OfflineSolaria
Stranger
    #429037 - 10/17/01 11:39 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Shroomism you are one freaking intense dude. may I join your crusade in the awakening?

Anonymous

Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: Solaria]
    #429051 - 10/17/01 11:47 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

But of course! All are welcome.
I am merely a teacher in these times, a small part of the whole. Whatever impact I can make..I will do it with full force. The more people we have...the bigger the impact!

OfflineMosby
Stranger
Male
Loc: Letterkenny Ireland
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: Solaria]
    #429112 - 10/18/01 02:00 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Shroomism you pointed out some interesting phenomena in earth's geology in the 50's a scientist named Emmanuel Velocogsty(please forgive the spelling)put forth some theories that earth changed in cataclysmic events. The 2 books I remember best were Earth in upheaval and worlds in collision. Both are very good reads and I think they are still in print.At the time he presented his work it was scoffed at by the establishment but nearly 20 years later one of his basic premises was proved true that the dinosaurs were wiped out by a comet or meteor strike this added some credence to his work and led to a reintrest in his theories.Many of the topics you expressed interest in he goes into great detail on i.e.. pole shifts, plate sheer , axis tilt. He also goes into detail on historic or mythic events such as the great flood and other cross cultural myths and folklore.
The one thing you mentioned that I have some knowage of is the bimini walls or roads while they appear to be man made I have witnessed the cause of the formation 1st hand. As shellbeds form they pack into a type of sand stone called marle it looks like a shell rich concrete and forms in huge flat thick sheets. As time goes by wave action erodes the sand under a sheet making a marle shelf theses shelves can go hundreds of yards at some point the shelf collapses the amount of sand on top of the shelf and the pillaring pockets under the shelf let the stone break much like a windshield of safety glass in square patterns.Wave action then removes the sand from the top of the shelf since now its under water leaving what looks like a road or a fallen wall in shallow coastal water.
I had the great fortune to witness this at a beach in St.Augustine Fla.. one night while surf fishing I heard a boom that sounded like distant explosion and the ground jumped like I was in a blast radius thinking a plane had crashed near me or a meteor had hit I went back up the beach to find to my amazement that a 400 yard long 150 yard wide section of beach that I had only hours before drove up was missing all of it well above the hi tide line. The sea was churning in the spot like nothing I have seen before or since shortly after fish started washing up all over the beach either stunned or dead.This same effect happens in Hatters NC and is know as the mystery cannons since the marle beds are on shoals off shore there but the residents still hear the sound when a shelf falls and the resulting fish kill washes in to the barrier island. I believe that lava plates could produce the same effect but haven't had the luxury to dive in pacific island chains and look for the square fracturing stone.

Anonymous

Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: Mosby]
    #429350 - 10/18/01 12:46 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

>>The one thing you mentioned that I have some knowage of is the bimini walls or roads while they appear to be man made I have witnessed the cause of the formation 1st hand. As shellbeds form they pack into a type of sand stone called marle it looks like a shell rich concrete and forms in huge flat thick sheets. As time goes by wave action erodes the sand under a sheet making a marle shelf theses shelves can go hundreds of yards at some point the shelf collapses the amount of sand on top of the shelf and the pillaring pockets under the shelf let the stone break much like a windshield of safety glass in square patterns.Wave action then removes the sand from the top of the shelf since now its under water leaving what looks like a road or a fallen wall in shallow coastal water.
<<

Yes I am familiar with Bimini walls, which are caused by natural events such as erosion. What I was reffering to was *cities* found under the ocean. As I mentioned, it has been well documented and anyone who wishes to seek this information can find it quite readily.
Highways, literally hundreds of feet below sea level on the ocean floor have been found with highway markers, stretching for many miles. Near the highways have also been found traces of ancient cities...what's left of them anyway after being underwater for 12,000 years. Try going scuba diving in the general vicinity of Bermuda Triangle. i.e. Atlantis

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom