Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: zetek]
    #389757 - 09/09/01 08:29 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Hahaha nice picture :)

--------------------
Namaste

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: aluminum_can]
    #389846 - 09/09/01 10:45 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

aluminum_can, you need to shut up. You consistantly make a fool of yourself with these posts.

Venus has an atmosphere. It's atmosphere is just as dense as Earth's. Venus has just about the same size and gravity as Earth.

The reason Venus is so hot, is because of it's atmosphere, which is almost completely carbon dioxide. You can't have a greenhouse effect without an atmosphere.

You're right that if we lived in a low-gravity environment our bodies would be weakened...but wrong about the heart attack. It's possible, but the human body can adapt to high gravity just as it can adapt to low gravity.

-----------------------
"Our culture's defined by the ones least defined..." -- The Offspring

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: Revelation]
    #390278 - 09/10/01 01:54 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

no, there is in fact a lot of evidence supporting the knowledge that the Nibiru, the 12th planet, is in fact on its way toward us. A couple decades ago, the ancient tablets were discovered from the most ancient civilization known, the civilizatin of Sumer. The tablets were decoded.....it foretold of the 12th planet- it is called the 12th planet because Sumer considered the Sun and Moon to be planets I think. In the 80s sometime this planet was in fact discovered by astronomers and can still be seen. Now, the planet, Nibiru, is by Uranus I think. There was just an article in the newspaper about it, and it confuses scientists quite a bit. It is due to be causing the pole-shift, great big motherfucker disasters, in spring 2003 I think.
Now, I first heard about this a few months ago after I read Rule By Secrecy by Jim Marrs, and I am hearing more and more about it....things tieing together and making sense....further evidence supporting this idea. People can't believe this because it's so fucked up to think about. I'm not sure what to think, I can't really believe it, but that's because of my programmed control of having a closed mind- like all of us. I don't know, but there's every reason for me to believe enough to prepare. TroubledTimes.org is dedicated to this matter, I got a small book for FREE on how to prepare and survive during and after the pole-shift. The band Tool knows about this....read about this subject.....listen to Lateralus. Open your mind people, for fuck's sake. Don't flame people because you can't believe something and let alone read anything about it so you can form a legit opinion.

Peace.
)+(

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #390435 - 09/10/01 04:39 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I did a search for this "Nibiru" planet, but the links I found were much less than promising if you hope to have anyone believe in this "12th planet" theory.

This one is pretty funny:
http://www.2012.com.au/Nibiru.html

This one is much more intelligent sounding, but still lacks any concrete evidence:
http://www.crystalinks.com/nibiru.html

Well all the other sites I found follow one of those two patterns. I searched for almost an hour, and did not find one single reputable scientific report about this Nibiru planet, let alone a photograph or even a radar image. Sorry guys, doesn't look true.

-----------------------
"Our culture's defined by the ones least defined..." -- The Offspring

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: trendal]
    #390444 - 09/10/01 04:53 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Get "Pole Shift" by John Warren White. Although i haven't read it myself (should be delivered tomorow), it's by a respected scientist and gives some pretty solid evidence, apparently. But in the latest edition there is a 17 page chapter at the end of the book where he retracts everything he says and gives reasons why a pole shift is not possible....after spending almost 500 pages explaining why it is. Conspiracy!

"Take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship"

--------------------

Offlinemountainbiker
Stranger
    #390548 - 09/10/01 06:52 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

you can't find any reputable scientific evidence cuz the gov. doesn't want chaos. Hello people: you can look at the night sky and see it. This is it, It's gonna freggin happen, the end of business as usual.

the sun isn't the only cause (or a cause at all?) of global warming; it's the gravity of the nearing planet x heating up the earth and her oceans, which melt the icecaps and also expand the water itself.

look at sites about planet x that don't claim impending cataclysm, you'll see more and more pieces of the puzzle slot into place.

excerpts from xfacts.com:
In 1982, NASA themselves officially recognised the possibility of Planet X, with an announcement that 'some kind of mystery object is really there - far beyond the outermost planets'. One year later, the newly launched IRAS (Infrared Astronomical Satellite) spotted a large mysterious object in the depths of space. The Washington Post summarised an interview with the chief IRAS scientist from JPL, California, as follows:

"A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope... 'All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is', said Gerry Neugebauer, chief IRAS scientist.

The 6,000 year old Sumerian descriptions of our solar system include one more planet they called "Nibiru", which means "Planet of the crossing".The descriptions of this planet by the Sumerians match precisely the specifications of "Planet X" (the Tenth Planet), which is currently being sought by astronomers in the depths of our own Solar System.

To illustrate some of the amazing knowledge the Sumerians possessed 6,000 years ago, I will use a reference to something that to this day is still being taught in our high schools and colleges. When the Earth was much older, we can determine the land mass was a once a clumped together mass at one point in time. But due to the process known as "Continental Drift" the land clump was slowly pulled apart to where the current land masses are today. We can see clear proof that the continents were all once connected by simply looking at a map of the Earth and seeing how the pieces fit. That would only mean that at one time, Earth was basically half a planet. If you were to syphon all the water off of Earth's surface, you would see a large gapping hole where the ocean has filled in this tremendous missing part of the Earth. Where did it go? Why is Earth only half a planet? The diagrams shown here are descriptions from the Sumerians explaining how our Earth came to be... They state that PLANET X, (Nibiru) as they called it, collided with our primitive Earth in the past. Creating the asteroid belt and forever becoming another member of our solar system in a comet like 3,600 year orbit around the sun.

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: mountainbiker]
    #390789 - 09/10/01 10:07 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

3600 year.. creepy.. I'm not sure which civilization it was, but one of them had a math system based on 15, 3600.. is part of this, as wella s with time 60 minutes has 3600 seconds, so on and so on.. whats teh point of my post? Damned If I know!

Namaste

OfflineTraveller
enthusiast
    #390957 - 09/11/01 03:19 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

haha! that's some good reading! all completely possible of course, also completely possible that i'll wake up any second now.....so how do we prepare for the return of nibiru folks? don't know about you guys, but i'm going to learn mad kungfu and chi gong, meditate constantly, learn to control my dreams and make wicked music and dance at every available opportunity. oh and spend lots of time on beaches, in forests and up mountains.

but wait up, wasn't i doing that stuff anyway??

i bet those nibiruians have some mad kung fu styles of their own.....wonder what their music's like?

Offlinecoma
journeyman
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: Traveller]
    #391198 - 09/11/01 11:32 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

zecharia sitchin....

all i've read about this topic says it's going to be in 2012, not 2003. that way, things like the mayan calander, and the fact that psychics can't see past the year 2012, etc. all fit in to the mix.

although i admit i've also had this feeling you all are talking about (half expecting the world the world to end any day) for the last few years, this is still pretty far-fetched.

--------
"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

--------------------
--------
"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

OfflineArCh_TemPlaR
enthusiast
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: Jared]
    #391766 - 09/11/01 09:32 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I do have a clue what you're tallking about..

Ascension, densities 1 through 7 (?), Holograms, Sacred Geometry, Merkaba..

But I don't understand much except Holograms.. Just way too much information for me head.. :o)

All I know is, people in Merkaba is trying too fast.. Some too eager to fulfill the ego's needs

Then there are the others; Ascended Masters, ETs, and higher densities entities(than 3rd) teaching ascension..

It's just a morass of confusion. Maybe between delusion and disllusion, there's a kernel of truth to it.

I've read predictions of 4th density shift on a massive scale (80-90percent of world pop), and it never happens. It was predicted to happen in 1996, now 2003. I doubt it will happen because communist china is 2/3 of world pop. Maybe on a smaller scales delegated to self-realized practitioners who does have a clue. If change on a massive scale occurs (in 2003), it will certainly not going to be 4th density.

If I'm wrong, I'll rejoice in 4th dimension! haha

For Twilight

OfflineEightball
whore consumer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: ArCh_TemPlaR]
    #391942 - 09/12/01 12:32 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

This 12th planet deal has become a distinct possible senerio for my future. I don't usually buy into stuff right away, but I do feel that it is defitely possible that this could occur. Our modern recorded science is so young and people tend to only accept scienctific fact as fact. Things such as the supernatural or telekinetic powers or OBE or psychic powers are so easily tossed aside as "entertainment only"

Throughout my teenage years i could never, in the faintest, imagine myself as middle-aged or a senior citizen. Its not like the concept of growing old, but I just didn't feel it's existance for some reason. Here I am, a few weeks from being 20; still not going to make it, but i might be able to buy a beer before the fit hits the shan.

But do I want this to happen? In a deep primortial sort of way, yes. I've always wanted to just leave everything behind, step into nature, never to return to the jungle of society. I know i could survive if given the proper amount of luck ie. I move the hell outa FL before it gets tital waved, don't fall vicitim to nuclear fallout, don't get hit with firery rocks from the sky.

Maybe it seems like i'm taking this a little too seriously, but after witnessing several thousand people lose their lives today, I want to survive. Maybe we are just an accidental creation flying on a rock through space, subject to unfathomable effects from other celestial bodies. We're just here for the brief ride, then we get kicked off.

On Sept 20th I'm going to try to confirm or refute this 12th planet stuff by going to my college observatory with the coordinates that this thing is supposed to be at. Maybe i'll see something, but the trajectory would still need to be calculated somehow. Also if anyone has that star/comet/planet tracking program made by JASC or even something better, i'd apriciate a PM.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and you're holding on.you'll see devils tearing your life away.
But...if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels
Freeing you from the earth.

Offlinedragoon
enthusiast

Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: Eightball]
    #391977 - 09/12/01 01:27 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I think this should have it:
http://www.zetatalk.com/theword/tword030.htm

OfflineGiga_Funk
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: dragoon]
    #393518 - 09/13/01 04:15 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Whoever said the polar shift could not be caused by a passing planet...I am glad you are so smart.... I mean there are only a bunch of top grade scientist wonder why the poles shift every so often...they have no idea... i think you should call them and tell them to cross of large astral body as a possibility....

and the guy who said that the planet x's gravity field is heating up the water and land...please explain, i dont see how an atractive force could excite atoms(heat)...im not bashing you i am just curious.

and lets not forget another reason venus is so hot...its WAY closer to the sun....as well as co2

I believe in magick

--------------------
I believe in magick

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
    #394346 - 09/14/01 02:02 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Eightball, I think you have the right attitude. Believe it enough to prepare for the [possibly] coming disasters. Survive and evolve.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

OfflineChonger
Olive grower

Loc: England
    #395166 - 09/15/01 02:01 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I agree with Eightball also.
I think everybody deep down on some level wants the world as we know it to change dramatically in an instant.
It is almost programmed into everybody's mind that we are invincible. And to look at human evolution you could be forgiven for beleiving it. Our society is so complex that we fail to see things from a neutral viepoint.
We know for sure that our planet is pretty much negligible in comparison to everything in existence. Look at the sun, it has so much energy and potential energy. It is millions of miles away yet it gives life and destroys life simultaenously, but on universal scale it is not even a grain of sand in the sea.
What i'm trying to say, is that people have come to beleive we are the centre of the universe, that we are indestructable. Nobody wants to beleive that our way of life could just be gone in the blink of an eye and forgotten for all eternity without much changing at all.
But, in retrospect, i feel that we should carry on with our lives and live it how it is, and have fun, even though it serves no purpose except to entertain our souls.

and i couldn't awake from the nightmare that sucked me in and pulled me under
pulled me under
oh... that was so real

--------------------
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than have a frontal lobotomy

Offline~`Tursiops truncatus`~
enthusiast

Loc: CO... UsA
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: Chonger]
    #395646 - 09/16/01 05:56 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

amen

InvisibleIshmael
enthusiast

#396214 - 09/16/01 08:41 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

First, physics. Physics 101 teaches us that the influence of gravity is a function of mass over distance. A planet (of any size) would have to have a tremendous mass to be influencing the planetary fluctuations of Earth from the outter reaches of the solar system. The /Moon/ influences the tides not because of its mass (which is relatively small), but because of its proximity. If this 12th planet exists, it wouldn't be able to be 'felt' here on Earth until it was nearly ontop of us. It is not responsible for the accelerated rate of global warming on earth - do no obsolve yourself of responsibility too quickly - we are. Not to contradict other posters, but Humans are a contributer to global warming. Yes, the current levels of heat transference do correspond to sun's cyclical heat flux, but that doesn't account for the apparent /alteration/ of the cycle itself (in that this most current flux is occuring on a 'non-pridictive timescale' - the model that relies soley upon the sun-cycle isn't accounting for some other factor which skews results).

Second, philosphically speaking, the association between destruction mythology is not limited to civilization alone (our culture or society). Many Indian tribes have myths about rising from other 'worlds' which were destroyed by disasters of one kind or another. The anasazi believed this is the fourth world, the third which they escaped from via a hole in the earth, was destroyed by a great flood (which corresponds to the Aztec mythology and perhaps even our own). But the idea of one grand 'judgement day' in which all will be destroyed and sin will be tallied up on the great divine score board...that /is/ something unique to our culture. Why? Fear. Be good or when the day of judgement comes, you'll loose. Nothing facinates the human pyche like death, especially our own, so any good religion has to incorporate it to be able to exert control over its followers (Zoroaster was a master of such and it is he who is likely the father of the idea of 'Judgement Day').

But what about this 12th planet business? I have no opinion. Stranger things have and will occur in the universe, like a photon emitted by the first star being caught in the event horizon of a black hole and escaping only to show up as a radar blip on NASA telescopes. In a universe of infinite possibilities, the only thing which is certain is that the theoretically unlikely is what is likely to occur. But be cautious of any ideology or philosophy that claims to be helping you while at the same time offering you 'great rates' on their '12th planet collison survival pack'. Yes, most of us here are unified on the priciple that we desire, hope and dream of a great change. But don't allow yourself to be exploited by that desire. Keep your mind clear and exercise Innocense.

"The Ancient Tradition that the world will be consumed in flames at the end of 5000 years is true, as I have heard from Hell."
-William Blake

Ish

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: Ishmael]
    #400509 - 09/22/01 12:11 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Back up to the top.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: Ishmael]
    #400550 - 09/22/01 12:51 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

>>First, physics. Physics 101 teaches us that the influence of gravity is a function of mass over distance. A planet (of any size) would have to have a tremendous mass to be influencing the planetary fluctuations of Earth from the outter reaches of the solar system. The /Moon/ influences the tides not because of its mass (which is relatively small), but because of its proximity. If this 12th planet exists, it wouldn't be able to be 'felt' here on Earth until it was nearly ontop of us.<<

Correct you are sir! To be precise, the 12th planet has 3 times the mass of Earth, and is much more dense. It will pass very close to the Earth, and we will not feel the physical effects until we can see it in the sky. First, the Earth will slow rotation as it draws close, and eventually stop rotating. This will last about three days, as told in ancient stories as a "long day" or a "night that lasted forever"
As the 12th planet passes, the Earth will shift it's poles to deal with this new gravity. And as it leaves towards the Sun, the Earth will begin rotating again, in its new placement.

>>It is not responsible for the accelerated rate of global warming on earth - do no obsolve yourself of responsibility too quickly - we are. <<

yes the global warming is a direct result of our misuse and abuse of Planet Earth. We're just lucky we haven't completely destroyed the atmosphere yet...like we did to Mars....

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: 2003 cataclysm [Re: ]
    #400692 - 09/22/01 09:16 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Shroomism..about this 4th dimension business. In order for us to move into this dimension would we have to die? Or would we have to live? Because surely there will be some survivors. And i'm not really sure what the 4th dimension is exactly...would we still "live" on this Earth?

"Take me on a trip upon your magic swirlin' ship"

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder