Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
The "evolution" of God................
    #3884867 - 03/07/05 09:39 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

I have made some BOLD statements on evoluition recently and wanted to let you see where I was comming from.......

First, let me say that I will NOT dispute any scientific POV.

This is an attempt to explain some of my views on evolution.

Every.....thing.......evolves.

Just after the "Big Bang" the universe "evolved" from one "Energy State"(spirit) to another.

This "Energy" IS "god".

In the beginning "gods" energy was spread thin.......real thin.

As stars and galaxies formed "gods" energy became more and more focused. More "evolved".

As more and more stars formed and died....basic elements began to form (the building blocks of life)....

Since "god" is intimately tied to the "universe" he can only slowly guide.....nudge things in the right direction. Allowing the right "concentration" of elements to be grouped together on planets or moons.

Once the elements are in place. God has to keep building on His self by making more and more complicated elements.....until he has life.

Then he has to guide life/energy in the right direction.

I believe everything has a "spirit"......even the Earth. Our energy/spirit is so closely tied to the "Earth Spirit" that we think IT is god. :rolleyes: It is just another "level" of energy/conscience.

The next level above us.

(this is where we get a little confused..... :tongue:)

Our Earth (like any like-minded spirit) can "sense" other similar spirits/planets. These planets can also "sense" their next level of energy/conscience ("God/GreatSpirit").

The planets/god "want" to produce highly evolved "offspring" so we can learn how to travel between the stars...planet to planet.....so we can learn and evolve together

As life becomes more and more "evolved". Gods "energy/spirit" increases.

The question still remains........How far does this evolution go?

Here is my view of  "cosmic-energy-evolution".

Lets look at how a star system "evolves"

1 big cloud of dust condenses to ignite a star.
2 remaining dust collects into planets, moons, comets....
3 life begins to form on planets with the right conditions.

Now lets take a similar approach to galaxy formation.......with "black holes" as the driving force behind a different kind of "singularity system". Rather than a simple "star system".

This may "evolve" into a system with HUGE planets with vastly evolved spirits.

This can continue on and on to ....even denser and denser forms of energy growing/evolving.

MANY

MANY

EONS from now

I can see 2 huge uber dense "energy" balls rotating faster and faster until they collide and the whole thing "BigBangs" again to start over.

I may be crazy...but I ain't insane

Edit: Who knows.........

If "we/god/energy" evolve into the "right" type of "intelligence"......

We may be able to find some balance....a way to keep things from "evolving" too far.

So the "BigBang" effect dosent have to keep happening?

let the criticism begin........ :laugh:

Edited by niteowl (02/07/07 08:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoactive1984
PositiveCynicist
Male
Loc: California, Monterey Coun...
Re: The "evolution" of God................ [Re: niteowl]
    #3885142 - 03/07/05 10:32 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

hrmmm, As far as the evolution of "it all" goes.

I tend to like to view it, or rather look at it's beggining in terms of a mushroom (shroomery and all).

1)We all start from a fulffy medium (mycelium, what brought it about is unknown)
2) The mushroom grows, and espands, changing form and pinheads develop (in terms of a solar system)
3) The mushroom comes of age, where eventually, it must expand to give it's "energy" off. (sporalation, extending, and perpetuating the cycle) Soon, after the mushroom is without use (In terms of spreading life/energy)

I think as the Universe as one big fuckin' casing :lol:

Easiest contextual variation of the universe that I think that can be readily explained is through the explanation of the dynamics of life.

It's late, and the senselessness/creativity is begining to get to me.

--------------------
"Their is one overriding question that concerns us all: How can we get out of the fatal groove we are in, the one that is leading towards the brink?" Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
"We may not be capable of eradicating the corruption of reason, but we must nevertheless counter it at every instance and with every means." Dan Agin
"Politics is the best religion and politicians are the worst followers."
-It's ok to trip as long as you don't fall.
-Substance over Style.
-Common sense is uncommon.

Edited by Psychoactive1984 (03/07/05 11:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds