Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMiRrOr
Zeta Reticulan
Male
Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
heres my general question: WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? WHY? HOW?
    #3884749 - 03/07/05 11:21 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

any answers??? lol...

no but seriously, i tripped this weekend, id say time like 30 or 40 now i guess ive lost track....anyway, it just seems to get "weirder and weirder"...

i ingested 4 capsules at 5:45 pm, and usually it hits me kinda on the quick side...
anyway, it was like 7:20 and i still was feeling minimum effects, slightly lightheaded, noticeable heartbeat (btw, i know visuals dont MAKE the trip, they kinda just go along with it)...
so, i decided to smoke one bowl in my bong...i take a nice hit, exhale, and i lay down seconds later, close my eyes, and am suddenly immersed in a light show inside myself, symbols and shapes appearing behind my closed eyelids...

i said to myself "oh, now i remember" as tho it felt so familiar...its like, u know what to expect, YET, u dont comprehend the trip till the moment it actually hits u...

to sum it up, basically, my room became spinning flowers all over the floor and walls...

it also felt, for the 1st time for me, that i wasnt the only one seeing what i was seeing in that exact time...i felt everyone else that was tripping, all throughout the world, all throughout the universe...it was like we were all seeing the same thing, it was weird...

so i had on this cd of alex grey, called WORLDSPIRIT (it has a dvd too)....this is phenominal and is highly recommended for anyone interested in exploring their mind...anyhow, for those of you who have this cd/dvd, u know how wonderfully beautiful it is, and i was taken back by the sheer beauty of just being, of just being alive...
so much so, that i felt like crying, but i didnt wanna force it out so i didnt cry, just layed back...but then like 20 min later, not only did those tears make their way out, but so did tears that seemed to be locked up for about a decade or two...the release was long, intense, and heartfelt...i felt as tho i had just cleansed my soul, but fear and guilt still consumed me no matter how much i cried...

which leads me to my next question, is it just me, or do any of you feel GUILT when they trip??

overall, it was a very nice experience id say...had its moments of rough spots, but moments of fascination and wonder as well...

so i'm going to answer my own question in the way i choose to, u's can do as you feel.

WHO: I, US, WE
WHAT: LIFE, DEATH
WHERE: EVERYWHERE, NOWHERE, WEB
WHEN: ALWAYS, FOREVER
WHY: WHAT IS REASON?
HOW: LOVE

peace all

--------------------
"i don't mind the sun sometimes, the images it shows....i can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes....cinnamon, and sugary, and softly spoken lies, ya never know just how ya look in other peoples eyes"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineUlisSausage7
seattle
Male

Re: heres my general question: WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? WHY? HOW? [Re: MiRrOr]
    #3884990 - 03/07/05 11:56 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

yup, i've never done shrooms, or any hallucinagen (sp) unless DXM qualifies, but yeah i yeah it is a very "spiritual" experience. like you began to seek a deeper meaning/answer to everything. thats why i want to try

--------------------
Marx said:
good luck with the microscopy 

:whistling:

Offlinetheorganicdomino
Psychedelic ZenBuddhist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here & Now
Re: heres my general question: WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? WHY? HOW? [Re: UlisSausage7]
    #3886051 - 03/08/05 05:50 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

WHO: Colonel Mustard
WHAT: Lost his ego
WHERE: In the kitchen
WHEN: Outside of time
WHY: Because he could
HOW: With the mushrooms Mr Bun the Baker gave him

Sorry, I'm in a mood

I've never felt guilty while tripping - humble maybe, but never guilty.

--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Edited by theorganicdomino (03/08/05 05:51 AM)

OfflinePsilocinSam
Jester To TheHall Of TheMushroom King

Loc: Cambridge, UK
Re: heres my general question: WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? WHY? HOW? [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #3886080 - 03/08/05 06:19 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

WHO: EVERYONE
WHAT: HEART
WHERE: EVERYWHERE
WHEN: ALWAYS
WHY: TO SOLVE
HOW: WITH LOVE

Cheesy I know, but heartfelt none the less. :stoned:

--------------------
We ultimately live in a fractal universe, all parts reflect the infinity of the whole. So why do we maintain that time be any different?

Welcome to 4 my dimensional thoughts!

(Turkish Delight is neither Turkish, nor delightful. So where's the name from?!)

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk
Re: heres my general question: WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? WHY? HOW? [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #3888639 - 03/08/05 07:30 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

theorganicdomino said:
WHO: Colonel Mustard
WHAT: Lost his ego
WHERE: In the kitchen
WHEN: Outside of time
WHY: Because he could
HOW: With the mushrooms Mr Bun the Baker gave him

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: heres my general question: WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? WHY? HOW? [Re: Hrethic]
    #3889193 - 03/08/05 09:11 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Its good to have a trip like that every once in a while, like you said it really does "cleanse your soul". I've had experiences similar to yours, but I never feel guilty about anything after wards, usually I see the worlds beauty again and feel a lot better about things. Then it gets all scrambled up and frosted over again. Just life. Out of curiosity, how many grams did you take?

OfflineMiRrOr
Zeta Reticulan
Male
Re: heres my general question: WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? WHY? HOW? [Re: PsilocinSam]
    #3889858 - 03/09/05 12:06 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PsilocinSam said:
WHO: EVERYONE
WHAT: HEART
WHERE: EVERYWHERE
WHEN: ALWAYS
WHY: TO SOLVE
HOW: WITH LOVE

Cheesy I know, but heartfelt none the less. :stoned:

we have the same answer to "how"...we rock...

and it was 4 capsules, about .7 in each so it was about 2.8 grams give or take...i ate 2 then waited a half hr and took the other 2...in case you're not familiar with the capsule method, it will do the job extremely efficiently...

--------------------
"i don't mind the sun sometimes, the images it shows....i can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes....cinnamon, and sugary, and softly spoken lies, ya never know just how ya look in other peoples eyes"

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: heres my general question: WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? WHY? HOW? [Re: MiRrOr]
    #3897087 - 03/10/05 12:20 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I guess the only answer is to keep this game going. With love like you say, it is just too bad that is not the way most people live in this world.

I too have felt the guilt you speak of. It seems to me to stem from the fact that we are trapped in our bodies, slaves of our egos. We are the infinite and we are making a big decision to start this game where we are trapped inside of "human" casings. Though, on my more recent trips, I have not felt guilty in the least, and I always get the feeling that everything is exactly the way it is supposed to be, because it is. If there wasn't this, what would there be, the void? For a long time I wondered whether is was better, "to be or not to be, that is the question." But it must be incredibly boring to be in a colorless void, so I embrace this reality!

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflinePsilocinSam
Jester To TheHall Of TheMushroom King

Loc: Cambridge, UK
Re: heres my general question: WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? WHY? HOW? [Re: mecreateme]
    #3897192 - 03/10/05 12:53 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Live each day as if the world was created anew, just for you, that one day.

This being the only possible Universe and all other possible Universes being so imbalanced they are self destructive. You have to wonder, how did the mathematics of this Universe in which we live come about? The exact values of 4 (maybe a few more) numbers define our Universe (Pi, e, Planck's Constant, and the Electron Volt for those who are interested) a little more, or less, in any 1 and the Universe spirals off on a destructive tangent.

That's gotta make you feel quite special really!

There's my piece of formaldehyde biscuit! :stoned::mushroom2:

--------------------
We ultimately live in a fractal universe, all parts reflect the infinity of the whole. So why do we maintain that time be any different?

Welcome to 4 my dimensional thoughts!

(Turkish Delight is neither Turkish, nor delightful. So where's the name from?!)

OfflineMiRrOr
Zeta Reticulan
Male
Re: heres my general question: WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? WHY? HOW? [Re: mecreateme]
    #3897952 - 03/10/05 03:37 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
I guess the only answer is to keep this game going. With love like you say, it is just too bad that is not the way most people live in this world.

I too have felt the guilt you speak of. It seems to me to stem from the fact that we are trapped in our bodies, slaves of our egos. We are the infinite and we are making a big decision to start this game where we are trapped inside of "human" casings. Though, on my more recent trips, I have not felt guilty in the least, and I always get the feeling that everything is exactly the way it is supposed to be, because it is. If there wasn't this, what would there be, the void? For a long time I wondered whether is was better, "to be or not to be, that is the question." But it must be incredibly boring to be in a colorless void, so I embrace this reality!

i couldnt agree more...

everytime i trip it makes me wonder who "I" am...through out the day think about how many times we use the words "I" or "my"...

so yea the whole ego thing i havent really figured out yet...ive had ego loss only once, and bascically i was laying there convulsing on the couch for about 3 hrs without even realizing it, yet i could still "see" my body.........i became one with this giant grid of light, and it just flowed forever and ever...i dont know where it went or how fast it was going, but it just was...

you for instance are a total stranger to me, but yet, in reality, we are connected somehow and probably have more in common then we even think possible... (how could we not, your user name is mecreateme and your title is YoUisMEEMisUoY...and my user name is mirror lol)

and thats the beauty of it, the infinite patterns of connectivity

PS- for an earlier post of yours that i meant to reply to but never got the chance....i wish i knew what the cosmic joke was lol...its very complicated to even fathom what it is exactly...i guess the bottom line is like, we're on some aliens tv set and they sit and laugh at humans lol...thatd be my guess..

peace
ps- im really stoned

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience