Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Toilet Paper

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesimpleman
Stranger
The next day.
    #3883014 - 03/07/05 04:42 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

What are the effects that you feel from mush the next day. Lets say it was your first time mushing and you did half an eighth, how would you feel?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: The next day. [Re: simpleman]
    #3883033 - 03/07/05 04:45 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Probably just like you feel every other day...unless you have some reason to think otherwise?

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: The next day. [Re: dblaney]
    #3883109 - 03/07/05 05:02 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Off of half an eight you would feel normal the next day.

Off a higher dose you could feel refreshed and ready to take on the world, or maybe a bit tired (mentally) trying to sort out the experience.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineZenNirvana566
Stranger
Re: The next day. [Re: simpleman]
    #3883846 - 03/07/05 08:05 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

simpleman said:
What are the effects that you feel from mush the next day. Lets say it was your first time mushing and you did half an eighth, how would you feel?

I did half an 8th for my first time on friday, I felt fine the next day, except I was tired cause I didnt get much sleep

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: The next day. [Re: ZenNirvana566]
    #3883876 - 03/07/05 08:13 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

On my last trip I ate 5 grams and had the worst hangover the next day. I threw up in the morning, everytime I ate something it came back up :frown: I didnt get much sleep, so I was damn tired and had a terrible headache. I think the headache was from dehydration though. Thats me :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

OfflineMegaloMello
potatoe.

Re: The next day. [Re: Kerr]
    #3887096 - 03/08/05 01:57 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

everytime I've eaten 3 or more grams, I always feel renewed the next day, loving everything. Except this last time...I had 3.5g mazatapecs and the next day I just felt ultra lethargic. I also didn't use the trip to its best potential though...so maybe that has something to do with it.

--------------------
ride...

OfflineBal0n
Shroomer

Loc: the Netherlands
Re: The next day. [Re: MegaloMello]
    #3887288 - 03/08/05 02:51 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I ate 6 grams last saturday. The next day I felt a bit tired, but that was just because of missing some vital sleephours. Bet I felt totally refreshed, I felt like my psyche was rebooted and ready to go again :smile:.

edit: Need to add: I feel way better this week, been more friendly and shit. :smile:

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the 'Universe' - a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something seperated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
- Albert Einstein

Edited by Bal0n (03/08/05 02:52 PM)

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: The next day. [Re: Bal0n]
    #3887370 - 03/08/05 03:11 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I've had some rough post-shroom days. Headachey and just unable to do anything except completely veg out and be entertained by moving pictures and not have to think about anything particular too much. Day after the trip always feels like my brain is recataloguing everything to get reacquainted with reality as it is day-to-day.

Just smoke a lot of herb.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The next day. [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3887397 - 03/08/05 03:19 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I always feel like Ive been restarted and refreshed. I did an 8th last night and, although I feel a bit tired, I feel great.

Shrooms always seem to clear my head of clutter. Its almost a defrag for the brain.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

Offlinejohn_diaz
Stranger

Re: The next day. [Re: Veter]
    #3888183 - 03/08/05 06:12 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

On my most recent trip i ate 10g (wet) of hawaiians. For some reason i couldn't get to sleep after the trip and just felt restless, as a result I still felt "altered" the next day from the lack of sleep. Other than that i usually feel quite tranquil the next day. All depends on the nature of your trip really.

--------------------

Only users lose drugs

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: The next day. [Re: john_diaz]
    #3888254 - 03/08/05 06:22 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Does anyone have any idea why I had such a shitty reaction to them, ie:vomiting, diarrhea and such. We still have eleven grams of the same bag and I am kind of worried that I will feel this way again the next day after.
Now because of that experience I can barely take the smell of dried mushrooms let alone eating them. When I ate the five grams, I would put about one gram in my mouth at time and chew thoroughly forming a quid. Then I would add the next piece and so on. My friends couldn't believe that I was doing that as they could barely stomach them at all.
So my plan for the next trip is to grind them and add it to some OJ or such beverage, hopefully I wont be able to taste them very much, or at all :smile: But anyhow that's just my rant :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Toilet Paper

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience