Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineGiga_Funk
Crop Circle's
    #388176 - 09/07/01 06:14 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Whats the deal? i believe they are real...some are fake....but some are just so massive that to do in one night would take 20 people, and if twenty people know something,then everyone does...are they like alien inspector initials saying"zorghth was here" or what what do you guys think

When tripping and frolicking with unicorns, do NOT,under ANY circumstance, let them persuade you to play the innocent childrens game "leapfrog"

--------------------
I believe in magick

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhyl
old hand
Loc: United Kingdom
Re: Crop Circle's [Re: Giga_Funk]
    #388190 - 09/07/01 06:27 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Youe mean like this one :

Big Crop Circle

It appeared in Wiltshire on the 14th August. It's 900ft wide and has 410 circles.

Take care

Edited by Phyl on 09/07/01 07:32 PM.

Offlinedragoon
enthusiast

Re: Crop Circle's [Re: Phyl]
    #388426 - 09/08/01 12:07 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

that is fucking amazing!! that website is pretty neat too.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #388521 - 09/08/01 03:44 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I am going to take a leap and assume that what you mean by "real" is that they are alien made. What could possibly lead you to believe that? That have been shown time and again on videotape that they can be human made. Notice that there were no Mandlebrot Set Crop Circles until humans discovered this design. There is not one single shred of evidence that points to Star People.

Gee, my dog didn't want to venture in to the center, therefore aliens created the design - NOT!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #388655 - 09/08/01 11:43 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I've seen many of video tapes where 4 men have done crops circles of tremendous size in under 4 hours. Its all in the planning of the design. Why the fuck would "aliens" care about putting a design in a corn field. I think they would rather just abduct Billy JoBob and anally gang probe him, don't ya think.

For supplies: Dr Bluethumb
For spores: FSR

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Crop Circle's [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #388660 - 09/08/01 11:49 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

who cares.

--tak

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

OfflineGiga_Funk
Re: Crop Circle's [Re: Swami]
    #388760 - 09/08/01 02:54 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

oh yeah sorry .what i mean by real is not human made...energy patterns from the earth??...and im sorry there is NO way only 2-3 guys could do some of the big ones in one night...they are so precise..anymoreguysthan three or four and people would talk...i had no clue about the mandlebrot ones....and i dont know why any being would want to do crop circle...that was part of the point of this post...maybee just some alien with a sense of humor teasing us...heheh i dunno just wondering what you all thought...

Swami do you know where i could get pictures of the mandlebrot set circles?i have neve seen one, and i would like to..

When tripping and frolicking with unicorns, do NOT,under ANY circumstance, let them persuade you to play the innocent childrens game "leapfrog"

--------------------
I believe in magick

OfflineTraveller
enthusiast
    #389162 - 09/09/01 02:27 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

so what if twenty people decided to make some crazy crop circles and NOT talk? seems like that would be the way to make people think they were made by aliens doesn't it? why do you think they would waste their time making them if they were going to blab to everyone about it afterwards?

InvisibleMorgue Juice
journeyman

#389202 - 09/09/01 04:43 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

using a GPS(global positioning satelite) hooked up to a laptop with some intricate pattern overlaying the area then pressing down some wheat according to the pattern wouldnt be too hard to do at all these days.. btw, that pattern above isn't entirely symetrical.. lazy humans

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
    #389506 - 09/09/01 03:17 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

they already proved that crop circles are fake!!! the farmers admitted to it. it is easy to make them so exact, just take a board and maove it a little and the curcumfrence will be exactly the same.

one plus one plus one equals three

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

Offlinezetek
enthusiast

Loc: United States
    #389632 - 09/09/01 06:14 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Look in the upper righthand corner of the pic:

You can see where they (humans) fucked it up by getting this tail of circles off center, leaving a big gap.

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Re: Crop Circle's [Re: zetek]
    #389830 - 09/09/01 10:25 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

What about the monuments on Mars?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinezetek
enthusiast

Loc: United States
Re: Crop Circle's [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #389837 - 09/09/01 10:34 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineCaptainSneep
Stranger
    #390029 - 09/10/01 07:22 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Check this out:

http://www.circlemakers.org/

Explains a lot.
Peace

OfflineGiga_Funk
Re: Crop Circle's [Re: CaptainSneep]
    #390463 - 09/10/01 05:10 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

yeah since this i found circlemakers and feell very very silly...have you seen the new pictures of the "face"...alot closer...i think it still could be something....like way back when the sun was bigger and earth was to hot for life and mars was just right..then as the sun shrank mars got cooler and cooler and frozen....still seems the chance of a built monument lasting over those eons and eons are a lot less than the chances of a few "random" meteors....

--------------------
I believe in magick

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
    #390543 - 09/10/01 06:50 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

<

--------------------
Namaste

Anonymous

Re: Crop Circle's [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #400565 - 09/22/01 01:17 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

>>I've seen many of video tapes where 4 men have done crops circles of tremendous size in under 4 hours. Its all in the planning of the design. <<

Ahem... I'll answer this one.

Have you seen a video of 4 guys making crop circle in under 4 hours...while simultaneously leaving no trace of footprints or external marking. While also making sure that every single grain of wheat/rapeseed is bent at a 90 degree angle 2 millimeters off the ground and that every third piece of grass is intertwining in a complex fashion with every second and first piece of grain while still maintaining a spiral pattern throughought the whole process? And did you also happen to see how these guys left behind trace amounts of radiation only where the circles were?
Also, might I add, that crop circles pictured such as the one above, were made in under 2 minutes. I'd like to see a group of 4 guys do that.
You can tell the real ones from the fake ones, because the fake ones are very obviously fake when examined from up close. I have seen several of these crop circles up close and examined them, and I can tell you that no human could have possibly done the work required to do what was accomplished in even two weeks.

>>Why the fuck would "aliens" care about putting a design in a corn field. <<

Have you heard the saying a picture is worth a thousand words? Well there you go.

If you really want an explanation... well..
The designs are intended to speak to the subconscious mind.
They are remembered deep withing the subconscious when viewed which activates a certain memory.
They also employ a number of mathematical, and scientific truths, as well as mythical stories, which are good for the imagination. Basically, crop circles are the aliens way of saying "It's time to wake up! No more hitting the snooze button!"

Anonymous

Re: Crop Circle's [Re: Morgue Juice]
    #400567 - 09/22/01 01:20 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

>>using a GPS(global positioning satelite) hooked up to a laptop with some intricate pattern overlaying the area then pressing down some wheat according to the pattern wouldnt be too hard to do at all these days.. btw, that pattern above isn't entirely symetrical.. lazy humans<<

Yeah but the wheat isn't just pressed down. If you notice, all of them are in spiral patterns. Also, the wheat is all bent at a 90 degree angle parallel with the ground. Also, the bent wheat is intertwining with each other in complex braids in groups of 3, 6, and 9.
And by the way....it doesn't have to be symetrical.

Anonymous

#400568 - 09/22/01 01:22 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

>>Look in the upper righthand corner of the pic:

You can see where they (humans) fucked it up by getting this tail of circles off center, leaving a big gap.<<

And I suppose you wrote the book on how crop circle are to be formed exactly symetrical with no intentional gaps?

OfflineTraveller
enthusiast
Re: Crop Circle's [Re: ]
    #402138 - 09/23/01 10:07 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

where do you get this information shroomism? bent straws, intertwined grass, etc

Anonymous

Re: Crop Circle's [Re: Traveller]
    #402239 - 09/24/01 12:00 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

From the same place I get all my information. Direct from the source.
Also I have physically seen several of the major crop circles, and examined them up close. The complexities involved would be almost impossible for any human or group of humans to accomplish in weeks of meticulous working.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract