Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleGabbaDj
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
getting a work out on shrooms
    #387987 - 09/07/01 03:47 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I am a bicycle racer and I ride my average 300 miles a week... I am also a long time tripper and have noticed that when I shroom and ride I am like a racing god. I have broken several records and won several events and all the while I dont even know that Im going 25 mph on my 80th mile, I dont get winded and at the end of a 100 mile race I feel (i know) I could do it again and propable faster than I just did it...
Hiking is the same way I keep getting lost because I dont feel any fatigue and I just keep walking and walking till I start to come down and have to pitch camp wherever I am.
Anyone else have similar experiences?

GabbaDj

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG          C8.com                    http://www.beatsopjefiets.com/   

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinetchyted
miestro
Loc: WA near seattle
Re: getting a work out on shrooms [Re: GabbaDj]
    #388439 - 09/08/01 02:21 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

aerobic activity tends to amplify the effects for me. it may simply be that metabolism rate is higher. conversly, at times i took more than i was comfortable with, sitting down and chilling is the best thing to do to avoid freaking. i have also noticed increased stamina, but generally at moderate doseages. since i do not trip recreationally, but rather for personal and spiritual purposes. this involves higher than average doseage, and fewer trips than the average rec-tripper. physical activity takes some getting used to and must be done with care to avoid self-distruction or injury by accident.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Racquetball on shrooms [Re: GabbaDj]
    #388536 - 09/08/01 06:40 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Last year I was just startiong to trip on my first batch o' home-grown. Ate about 6 tall fresh shrooms and was getting pretty buzzed when the phone rang. A bro asked me if I wanted to play some RB. I paused for a moment and said,"Sure, I'll play", not knowing how my coordination would be at at a level 2-3.

Got on the court and started to warm up, trying to act "normal" and not to panic. Once I got into the game, I was a total god. Most every shot I hit was pure magic, as if my energy could direct the shots to exactly where I wanted them to go. I started laughing and my friend was like, "What's so fucking funny?" Of course his frustration made everything even funnier. I was unbelievable that day. It was like I could detect every nuance and be already setup for the shot.

The results are probably more about giving up ego and going with the flow than actual athletic improvement. Surprising though, as many people talk about loss of coordination at moderate doses.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: getting a work out on shrooms [Re: GabbaDj]
    #389793 - 09/09/01 11:36 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Look up Doc Ellis

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports