Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineChazzersize
Pokemon Master
Male

Loc: Center Of The World
One is all you need....
    #3879576 - 03/06/05 08:06 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Last night, I picked up a few mushies that were long do to enter my my stomach and mind....and you wont really believe what happened.....okay, maybe you will.

Here's my story.

I had only one gram to eat. One decent sized mushroom that was probably no longer than 2 and a half inches. Didnt think 1 gram would do that much considering with 2, I get level 3ish types of trips.

Boy skippy, was I wrong. That one gram was a level 4, close to 5.

It was ridiculous. The whole night I was floored. Just mustering up the strength to listen to my ipod or eat animal crackers. Many revalations came to me aswell.

One of them was to finally quit wasting my life and time on Final Fantasy XI. I cancelled my subscription today and I feel like a million bucks.

Let's see, I took the mushroom at 9....tripped til about 2 AM or so. Slept in til 11AM and then headed to work for the day. Didnt feel shitty at all.

Wonderful time.  :jammingout:

--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: One is all you need.... [Re: Chazzersize]
    #3879590 - 03/06/05 08:09 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

really? on one gram? Wow, glad you had a good trip. You sure those where cubes?

You live in the pac northwest?

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineChazzersize
Pokemon Master
Male

Loc: Center Of The World
Re: One is all you need.... [Re: gdman]
    #3879616 - 03/06/05 08:14 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Right on the west coast.

Yeah, the were definately cubies.

Though the visuals were at a low....the mind fuck was just intense.

--------------------
Take off my mask and leave the lies to the liars.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3879633 - 03/06/05 08:16 PM (19 years, 17 days ago)

I hear ya, sometimes if your mindset is right, you can go fairly far on a low dose.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: One is all you need.... [Re: gdman]
    #3881199 - 03/07/05 01:52 AM (19 years, 17 days ago)

afoaf ate 1.5g once, not sure if they were cubensis or possibly liberty caps, but he shared identical dose with my girlfriend, and easily reached a level 4, it never got too intense at all, it was very euphoric feeling, but if he dozed off into the visuals, he would find myself in another reality quite easily. Hardest he ever tripped off 1.5g, makes me ponder before eating any considerable doses any more these days.

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Edited by kake (06/20/05 08:16 PM)

OfflineBal0n
Shroomer

Loc: the Netherlands
Re: One is all you need.... [Re: kake]
    #3881295 - 03/07/05 02:14 AM (19 years, 17 days ago)

Where they cubensis?

--------------------
"A human being is part of a whole, called by us the 'Universe' - a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something seperated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
- Albert Einstein

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #3883909 - 03/07/05 06:19 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

Mushrooms can vary an alot in potency.

I think if they are grown in optimum conditions they will be stronger.

I know someone that ate 80Grams fresh and he was only at lev 3, the shrooms were left to release spores. By not being picked at the right time they lost a huge amount of potency!

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: One is all you need.... [Re: Ego Death]
    #3883954 - 03/07/05 06:25 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

like in death. no matter how many bullets one use to kill a person, it could be done with 'only' one.. :P

"..you could have two without the one, but what would the to be of.."
-Unknown :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlinegma
contentlyenlightened
    #3885131 - 03/07/05 10:28 PM (19 years, 16 days ago)

Know what you mean... i tripped off 1.3 grams the other night.. Watched Disney's Aladdin... thats some crazy shit.

I watched Flashback.swf finally grillin... didnt even really hear or pay attention to the music, there were about 500,000 little Evil grinning faces spinning in those colors.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies